Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2010

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,438
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
The Year the Reindeer...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:17 PM
64,064 Views  0 Posts
Being a Merry Mom
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:33 PM
48,656 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Tree Using Outdoor...
By JeanetteDi
09-18-2011 03:26 PM
Last post by Christmas-man
11-23-2011 07:45 AM
92,368 Views  1 Posts
A Christmas Story (Movie...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:21 PM
60,549 Views  0 Posts
Christmas in Colonial...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:30 PM
0 Posts

Old 12-31-2010, 12:44 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,474 Times in 9,043 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Good New Year's Eve, everyone! It is a freezing, sunny day here in northern California. On a somewhat sad note, my husband had to take our cat to the vet. We came home yesterday from my daughter's, fed the cat, and realized she seemed listless. She did not eat this morning and stayed on our bed. She is 14, but I don't think she would have become listless so quickly just because of age. I am praying that our baby is okay! Caninemom3, I know how you feel, especially since your Punkin looks exactly like our sweet thing.

Cherylle in CA
I hope your cat gets well. I know how scary it can be.

My little chihuahua refused breakfast yesterday and it worried me very much. She NEVER refuses breakfast. Both my dogs eat breakfast with me every day. I fix them eggs every morning. No, they don't sit at the table, just eat on the floor next to me. Lol! Later in the day I finally got her to eat some yogurt and her appetite picked up and she is doing well today.

I hope your little one gets energy and starts eating.

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (12-31-2010), Seawaters (12-31-2010)
Old 12-31-2010, 12:47 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
holy cow.....does anyone here have a job?? you guys have been active since i was here last....

got just few minutes....wanted to say hi...see ya saturday night or sunday morning....HAPPY NEW YEAR FRENDS
What's a job???????? MMC is my whole life!!!

Ha ha! Just kidding. I have had the last week off and have loved every bit of it. =) Back to work next week.

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (12-31-2010)
Old 12-31-2010, 12:57 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,445 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by kerstig View Post
Hi every one,
Sorry I get to catch up so little. Still don't know the results of my exam, but we are signing our house-buying-contract tonight! So after today, we can finally start counting down not only to Christmas 2011, but also to our house being done. Hopefully we can live in there next Christmas!!

I want to thank all of you, who have counted down with me, who have supported me through these days of joy, stress and holiday cheer! I am really gratefull for the friends I have made in this countdown thread!!

Have a very happy New Year!
We are all glad to have you too !!!! Praying about your exams too !! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (12-31-2010)
Old 12-31-2010, 12:59 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,445 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I hope your cat gets well. I know how scary it can be.

My little chihuahua refused breakfast yesterday and it worried me very much. She NEVER refuses breakfast. Both my dogs eat breakfast with me every day. I fix them eggs every morning. No, they don't sit at the table, just eat on the floor next to me. Lol! Later in the day I finally got her to eat some yogurt and her appetite picked up and she is doing well today.

I hope your little one gets energy and starts eating.
I will keep your little one in my thougths and prayers along with Seawater's kitty. xoxo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (12-31-2010), Seawaters (12-31-2010)
Old 12-31-2010, 01:00 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good morning,

Well we made it through another year, and unfortunately New Year's is my least favorite holiday, I think I am getting a little of the "blues" at this point. We will be having one last Christmas party tomorrow with my family. My wife and I went to go see Little Fockers last night and the theater would not let us use our Gift Certificates that we had, because it was within the first two weeks of opening, we were disappointed, but we went to the mall, my wife had a number gift cards to use and then we went to dinner. So it all worked out in the end.
If I am not able to get on later on I will wish you all a very Happy New Year!
New Years is usually a downer for me no matter how hard I try to stay happy. This year feels different and I don't feel as bad. I hope you get to feeling better!!! We are here for you! =)
Originally Posted by Undrtakr View Post
Welcome FRIDAY! Why is the song welcome Christmas from the Grinch that Stole Christmas? haha. Well this is the last day of 2010! The year has gone by so fast. Our Son will soon be 2 in March! Ill be 32 in March. Time keeps on moving but doesnt slow down. I hope everyone has a good new years. I probably be lurking around on the forums tonight. My Wife and I are tired and are not in the mood to party tonight so we are staying home (as most of us are anyways!) She will be a sleep when the ball drops and I will probably turn it on for a bit. This Christmas was a good one. Topped the Christmas where I tossed out my Wifes cookies that she baked! LOL I never told you all about that. A few years ago on Christmas eve..... (wavy flashback).... hah.... My Wife did a ton of baking. Christmas morning I was packing the car and She bagged the cookies in containers at the front door. I THOUGHT it was garbage so I tossed it.....whoops! After we got to Windsor my Wife asked where the cookies were. I realized I tossed them. She was angry and didnt really talk to me for a few hours. LOL. We can laugh about it now though! Have a great day!
OOOOOOOOOOPS!!! Lol!
Originally Posted by kerstig View Post
Hi every one,
Sorry I get to catch up so little. Still don't know the results of my exam, but we are signing our house-buying-contract tonight! So after today, we can finally start counting down not only to Christmas 2011, but also to our house being done. Hopefully we can live in there next Christmas!!

I want to thank all of you, who have counted down with me, who have supported me through these days of joy, stress and holiday cheer! I am really gratefull for the friends I have made in this countdown thread!!

Have a very happy New Year!
We are happy you are with us!!!

I wish you luck on the exam and congratulations on your house!!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (12-31-2010), Seawaters (12-31-2010), xmas365 (12-31-2010)
Old 12-31-2010, 01:04 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

I felt a little sad that my daughter, son-in-law and grandkids were not coming over tonight for our annual (early) New Years Eve celebration but was happy they are going to have fun tonight.

It will be all good now! My parents are coming over to play some cards with Wayne, my son and I. I made some goodies to eat and sparkling grape juice to drink in champagne glasses. I love the taste of champagne but it sure don't love me so sparkling grape juice for me! Lol! It will be an early celebration and I am looking forward to it.

I hope you all have a nice time this evening!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (12-31-2010)
Old 12-31-2010, 01:36 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 31,498 Times in 5,807 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
356 till DARLENE LOVE IS ON LETTERMEN...

YABBA!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Binger For This Useful Post:
made582 (12-31-2010), Undrtakr (12-31-2010)
Old 12-31-2010, 01:40 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 31,498 Times in 5,807 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I'll be back later to say goodbye to this ground breaking thread.....

YABBA!!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 12-31-2010, 02:16 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
The vet gave kitty an antibiotic shot and she started bouncing back!! He said she had a fever and possibly an infection. It was so good to see her improve!! Thanks for all your kind thoughts.

Cherylle in CA
Old 12-31-2010, 02:17 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I just thought I would quickly type a post to take us to 16,150!

Cherylle in CA