Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2010

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,863
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,410)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 01-05-2010, 10:42 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Good Afternoon......YUP COLD here again but it's not as bad as ithad been over the weekend. Thankfully the wind went away!!! Going to try to take down the outside lights and decorations this evening after work before it's gets colder.
Also going to bake a cake tonight as my mom's birthday is tomorrow so we are going to have a nice dinner, cake and gifts for her. The kids are excited for the cake....go figure....LOL!!!!

Going to pack up all my Christmas CD's later this week excpet for maybe one. My son loves the sound track to Polar Express so I may keep that one out for a bit longer.

Well have a nice day!

Old 01-05-2010, 11:06 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,653 Times in 28,973 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Well I am back home again. My boss called and said that we are going to have a confernce call at 2 this afternoon. I always love the fact that he waits until the day of the call to let everyone know. My handheld seemed to be working better this morning and I may not have to drop it in front of a moving car like I was thinking about. I will probally work again tomorrow and then take thursday and friday off. Thursday sounds like it could get nasty out with 5 inches of snow coming in during the morning rush hour and sticking around through the afternoon rush hour. Well I am off to get some lunch.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:10 AM

Last Achievements

made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
I seem to bring sunshine with me wherever I go!!!

Can you head on over to Indianapolis when you are done in CA then.
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Bullypup (10-31-2013)
Old 01-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,079 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Lots of snow here! I hope you are all getting some.
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
Old 01-05-2010, 11:19 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Undrtakr View Post
Lots of snow here! I hope you are all getting some.
Not yet but give it 36 hours and we will be in the middle of it.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:20 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Sapsorrow has shown a merry dispositionSapsorrow has shown a merry disposition
It's So Good To Join You All!

Yours was the thread that inspired me to register last night. It seems to be moving so fast in here!

There was nothing for me to put away this year, so I'm working on getting organized for wrapping and storing gifts throughout the year. There's no space to set aside a whole room (I envy you!), a closet or even a cupboard, but we have an old blanket chest that I'm declaring my Christmas trunk. It looks the part, very mysterious and old. Best of all, the trunk locks, I just need to find a simple antique key that will do it (almost any key will unlock it, so long as it isn't the modern kind), and maybe make a tray that will fit into the top to hold our wrapping supplies.

I have ordered a few things for next year already, to take advantage of the sales or when I had to order something else and the item I was ordering would bump it up to free shipping. I look forward to getting to know you all throughout the year!

<3 Sapsorrow
Old 01-05-2010, 11:30 AM

Last Achievements

Welcome Sapsorrow!!!!!!!! Feel free to jump in and enjoy the ride.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:32 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
it&#180;s friggin cold here and the heater of my cars still don&#180;<t work......annoying...l.another thing that is annoying.....our sweet little cat....got some fleas....lol....I found one yesterday and we went to the pet doc today....and she brushed her....and there were several ones....as soon as I saw em....I stzarted itching....lol

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 01-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Sapsorrow has shown a merry dispositionSapsorrow has shown a merry disposition
star

The great white north seems to have flown South for the winter! It's so cold here that we've put towels under the doors and windows. We're pretty much hibernating until spring, I even have our groceries delivered (we got a code for free delivery for 60 days) rather than try to bundle the whole family up to go anywhere. I suppose it simplifies things, but I definitely have cabin fever!
Old 01-05-2010, 01:34 PM
is waiting for Fall
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,823 Times in 1,097 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
Nothing but cold here, too. At least it hasn't snowed again.