Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2010

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,099
Threads: 54,028
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,174)
Welcome to our newest member, pe1225

Old 04-28-2010, 08:18 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,510 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
The college that my daughter is graduating from wants to hire her to be a college instructor in the medical field. She goes for her interview this afternoon and while she is there my son is going to take a tour to get into their computer technology class. I will have the kids this afternoon while they get all this done. This morning I plan to do a little cleaning then some scrapbooking. I have to have this scrapbook done in time for my daughter's graduation May 10. I am a little behind on it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Wishing your daughter good luck on her interview!
The Following User Says Thank You to Minta For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (04-28-2010)

Old 04-28-2010, 09:29 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,534 Times in 15,123 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good morning all! Have spent the last 4 hours trying to get caught up on laundry one load more to go.

Bradmac- keep your head up on that remodel it will be worth it when done, we bought our house 1.5 years ago and had to do a lot of work just to move in, it was one of the most stressful times in my life but definitely worth it.

Christmas-a-holic-I wish your daughter luck on her interview

Minta-Glad you got to see Santa and Mrs. Claus in April, what a way to start the day!
Old 04-28-2010, 09:35 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 162,246 Times in 30,908 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Minta View Post
Good Morning Everyone. Well my morning started off blah but has picked up because I saw SANTA and MRS CLAUS on my way into work this morning!!! I was stopped at a red light and saw that there were kids in the van in front of me waving to a van next to them ... so I checked out the van they were waving too and saw that the tag said S CLAUS. I was able to pull up next to them and there is a picture of santa's sleigh and the reindeer and a sign that said Santa and Mrs Claus. The couple driving the van is the Santa and Mrs Claus from one of the area malls. The really live their lives around theirs roles of being Santa and Mrs. Claus. Our daughter has had her picture taken with them before.... a very nice couple.....An awesome way to start the day!!!!

Hope everyone else has a great day too!

Sounds like a great way to start the day and I am sure the kids loved it!!!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
Old 04-28-2010, 09:37 AM

Last Achievements

made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
I am waist-deep in our remodel now. Yesterday afternoon, the cabinet guy and I ripped out the old cabinets. What a mess! The only thing in my kitchen right now is the refrigerator. And, of course, Nancy wants to relocate that, so I have to relocate the water for the ice maker. Grrr. I HATE crawling under the house. I am DEATHLY afraid of spiders.

I hate crawl spaces also. When I finally decide to buy a house it will either have a full basement or be on a concrete pad.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:39 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
The college that my daughter is graduating from wants to hire her to be a college instructor in the medical field. She goes for her interview this afternoon and while she is there my son is going to take a tour to get into their computer technology class.

Tell her good luck on her interview!!!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (04-28-2010)
Old 04-28-2010, 09:43 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by judesmama View Post
I was looking up Christmas items on qvc.com yesterday... lots of stuff for good prices!!!

I was doing the same thing over the weekend!!!!! I was looking to see if they had anything new that might be coming up during christmas in july. I agree that they have alot of stuff for great prices and lots of easy pay offers going on. They are defintely trying to clear out some of the older stuff to get ready for the new.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:50 AM

Last Achievements

Well after 6 weeks off I started working again this morning. I was a little bit rusty but after a couple of stores I was right back into it. I knocked out 25 stores in 4 hours in downtown indy. I am came back home to check on mom and she is doing okay so I may go back out this afternoon and hit all the stores here in town. i am also waiting to hear from my cousins to see what they find during the scope on my great aunt. I hope everyone has a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-28-2010, 09:53 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,666 Times in 563 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Hi Guys!

I'm embarassed poking my head in here today what with all of my promises to be here more often and my lack thereof...but I'm here and happy to see all of you carrying the Christmas torch!

Halfway to the season??? Only six months away??? How does time fly like this???

I still pop in here and read the countdown most everyday, just don't post...Hope you all have a great day!!!

Jay
Old 04-28-2010, 10:05 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,708 Times in 13,359 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by JayIsh View Post
Hi Guys!

I'm embarassed poking my head in here today what with all of my promises to be here more often and my lack thereof...but I'm here and happy to see all of you carrying the Christmas torch!

Halfway to the season??? Only six months away??? How does time fly like this???

I still pop in here and read the countdown most everyday, just don't post...Hope you all have a great day!!!

Jay
I played a game once where I think it was gophers popped up and they had to be wacked with a mallet. Not that anyone would wack you for popping up here, actually we are glad to see you back again! (your comment just reminded me of that game!)
Old 04-28-2010, 10:24 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,650 Times in 585 Posts
whitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by judesmama View Post
Having a similar sort of day myself! I bought some Airwick plug-in type things that are "Harvest Spice" scented.. they remind me of the excitement in the months leading up to Christmas and put me in such a good mood!!
I've been burning a Yankee Candle "Harvest" scent too! It's DH's favorite. I buy two or three at a time so we can have them all year. I don't know if they are in stock all year or not.