Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2010

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 01-09-2010, 09:15 AM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Hey everyone!

It is still very cold here. I don't remember it being this cold for this long this early in the year. I wonder what the rest of winter will bring.

Christmasstar~ That cake is beautiful. You always do an amazing job on your cakes. I wish you lived closer so I could get you to make a cake for me. I will just have to order it from Wal-Mart. We are throwing a surprise birthday party at work for one of the teachers and I have to order the cake.

I can't wait to watch the playoffs. I think they will be great games.

BBL!
The Following User Says Thank You to sugarplum fairy For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (01-09-2010)

Old 01-09-2010, 09:46 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,284 Times in 28,883 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Well it is quite chilly out this morning here. We are 13 degrees right now and we are going to stay right around there all day. Tonight we are supposed to drop below zero for a low. I managed to drag myself out of bed early today so I could go get my hair cut. Now that I am back home I plan on relaxing with some hot chocolate and watching my angels and demons dvd that I got for christmas. I also have some cleaning to do but I am not that motivated to do it yet. Then this afternoon and evening I plan to watch both football games. I hope everyone has a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2010, 09:52 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Sapsorrow has shown a merry dispositionSapsorrow has shown a merry disposition
present

Wow, Christmasstar! That's a stunning cake. Mind if I ask if that's fondant or marzipan or something else entirely?

Congratulations, judesmama!

Over in our neck of the woods, the potting saucer that's become my informal weather gauge is frozen over. There's no snow to speak of, but the sky is clear. It's been the most normal streak of days since our newborn arrived! I mean, we actually sat down as a family at the dinner table for breakfast, and there was no laundry waiting to be folded on it! I think we'll even set up the girls' toy box that they got for Christmas.

I've been writing out some checklists/guides for organizing Christmas prep today. My mood is definitely merry!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sapsorrow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2010, 09:55 AM

Last Achievements

made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by brent View Post
I am dumbfounded at all the posts we're getting. Incredibly surprised!

It is wonderful!!!!!! I guess we are still in the christmas spirit.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:57 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Binger View Post
348 till DARLENE LOVE IS ON LETTERMEN.... CANT WAIT.. RIGHT COACH...MADE...

YABBA

I get excitied just thinking about it!!!!
Old 01-09-2010, 10:03 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Binger View Post
If we hit 1,000 posts the first motnh it will be a record....

YABBA

I think we can do that.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:08 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
Well, there is just a, I guess you would call it, a sports proverb that talks about how hard it is to beat a team in football three times in one season and how traditionally teams haven't fared well attempting to do so. Just makes me nervous I suppose.
I hope the proverb is wrong because I have my money on the cowboys and the colts getting to the superbowl. If the vikings make it instead of the cowboys I have to take my neighor out to a steak dinner.
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (01-09-2010)
Old 01-09-2010, 10:09 AM

Last Achievements

Christmasstar- The cake is beautiful!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2010, 10:25 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,322 Times in 4,540 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by judesmama View Post
Mornign everyone!!! Been cleaning all morning... we have a showing at noon so I have to take my little guy out in the cooooold and find something to do during his naptime! Blech - hope this is the one, though!!!

Big news for us!!!! Found out before Christmas that we are expecting baby #2!!! I got to see the heartbeat on an ultrasound yesterday and it was so exciting! Due in August so we'll have two sweet babies next Christmas!!! I can't wait to meet this new little one!!
CONGRATS!!!! That is fantastic news!!
Old 01-09-2010, 10:26 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,322 Times in 4,540 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Well it is quite chilly out this morning here. We are 13 degrees right now and we are going to stay right around there all day. Tonight we are supposed to drop below zero for a low. I managed to drag myself out of bed early today so I could go get my hair cut. Now that I am back home I plan on relaxing with some hot chocolate and watching my angels and demons dvd that I got for christmas. I also have some cleaning to do but I am not that motivated to do it yet. Then this afternoon and evening I plan to watch both football games. I hope everyone has a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My wife and I bought this last night and I can't wait to watch it! Let me know how it is!