Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2010

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,225
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,350)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 05-14-2010, 09:38 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,898 Times in 4,656 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Crown 84 View Post
Please! Let's have none of that kind of talk.

Especially when......

Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow! is the HALF WAY mark to the start of Christmas Season 2010!!
IT'S ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE!!!!

Old 05-14-2010, 09:46 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Laney View Post
I haven't checked the countdown in a bit and how exciting to see that tomorrow we hit the half way to the season!!! woo hoo!!! I've been quite in the spirit here lately and that must be why!
I've been getting in the spirit here lately too!
Old 05-14-2010, 09:48 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Good afternoon friends! Hope this finds all doing well. Been a good day here so far. Waiting for meetings to start and I got to sleep in, but they begin here in about 10 minutes. About to head out and go to them, but I just wanted to stop by and say hello for a little bit.

See everyone this afternoon! Have a great day!
Old 05-14-2010, 09:56 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 164,053 Times in 31,312 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
I finally have a floor and a stove in my kitchen! It felt good to cook breakfast this morning instead of running out for a honeybun.

Woohoo Progress!!!!!!!! The remodel will be over before you know it.

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (05-14-2010)
Old 05-14-2010, 09:57 AM

Last Achievements

made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
Good afternoon friends! Hope this finds all doing well. Been a good day here so far. Waiting for meetings to start and I got to sleep in, but they begin here in about 10 minutes. About to head out and go to them, but I just wanted to stop by and say hello for a little bit.

See everyone this afternoon! Have a great day!

Glad to hear that you got a goodnight's rest and have fun at your meetings!!!!!!!!!

Junior is 28th in practice so far.

Old 05-14-2010, 10:00 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I saw Made take a plate with a slice of cake on it!

I was just taste testing to see what flavor I wanted to order!!

Old 05-14-2010, 10:04 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,937 Times in 9,773 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
I was just taste testing to see what flavor I wanted to order!!
Ah! You admitted to taking the plate! Be sure to return it, Christmasstar needs it back so we can have more cake.

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-14-2010)
Old 05-14-2010, 12:00 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,059 Times in 13,424 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
well Made, I have many flavours to choose from, so bring the plate back and I will let you try them all !
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
made582 (05-14-2010)
Old 05-14-2010, 12:06 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,059 Times in 13,424 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Originally Posted by judesmama View Post
Morning everyone!

I have a follow-up ultrasound today.. my 3rd in about a month. They are monitoring one of the measurements on the baby's brain (it's in the "high range of normal") and I am praying for some good news today... hopefully everything is still "normal" and I can stop worrying! Hope everyone has a great Friday!
when I was pregnant with my son they did ultrasounds that showed he had no stomach, which caused us a great deal of anxiety. I can assure you this young man definitely has a stomach, and it seems to never fill!

Praying all goes well with you and your precious little one.
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
judesmama (05-14-2010)
Old 05-14-2010, 12:42 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I saw Made take a plate with a slice of cake on it!
Christmasstar-
If Christmas-A-Holic saw me take the 1st plate and you are missing 2, I think you might need to question her on where the 2nd one is!!!!!!!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-15-2010)