Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2010

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,225
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,350)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 05-29-2010, 08:48 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,530 Times in 1,986 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
To put it in perspective, we did not reach 5000 posts until Sept. 23rd last year. We are almost four full months ahead of the pace! Let's keep it up! With half the year left, we're still on pace to reach over 10,000 posts as well!! Way to go everyone!!!

For nostalgia's sake, here is the post that was #5000 last year:

Originally Posted by Binger View Post
hey where is sleepyhead? havent been here all week...'

yABBA
Fittingly, Crown happens to be away this week as we reach the 5000 mark! Enjoy the first day of your long weekend everyone in the U.S.!

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (05-30-2010), Bradmac (05-30-2010), Christmasstar (05-29-2010), MsChristmas (06-01-2010)

Old 05-29-2010, 11:00 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,518 Times in 922 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by judesmama View Post
Just got the call - looks like we got the house!!! I am cautiously optimistic.. still have to get the inspection done and everything but I am more excited than I was this morning!
Congrats...Hope everything goes well with the inspection.
The Following User Says Thank You to Minta For This Useful Post:
judesmama (05-29-2010)
Old 05-29-2010, 11:51 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,941 Times in 3,823 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
just preparin sloppy joe´s for dinner....then while eatin I will be watching a soccer match of my german national team...it´s a test match against hungary....after this game...our coach will cut the last two players from the team

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 05-29-2010, 01:51 PM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,971 Times in 1,658 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
Happy Saturday afternoon! Thank you to everyone for the well wishes! I'm a teeny tiny bit excited, but I know how much in involved in a real estate transaction working out smoothly, so I'm not getting myself too worked up yet!!

I have a very grouchy toddler on my hands today and the hubby works Saturdays... hoping he gets done at a reasonable hour and looking forward to having him off 2 days in a row!!! Hope everyone has a great day and thank you to our vets!
Old 05-29-2010, 02:17 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 164,042 Times in 31,309 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
It is another hot one here in Indy today. The average high for this time of year is 77 and we currently stand at 89. My oldest niece has been feeling left out the last couple of days since her sister had her tonsils out so I took her to the Indy 500 parade this morning. We got there early so we could get a good spot in the shade. Thankfully we did because it got hot really quick. She enjoyed watching all of the bands and the balloons go by and it brought back alot of memories for me. They use to take all of the eagle scouts from around central indianapolis and have them march in the parade carrying the flags for each state. I marched in it 3 times with the scouts and 1 time with my high school marching band. I don't really have anything planned for tonight so I will probally just kick back and watch some tv. I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
Old 05-29-2010, 02:18 PM

Last Achievements

made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by judesmama View Post
I have a very grouchy toddler on my hands today

I hope his attitude improves soon!!!!!!!!

Old 05-29-2010, 02:19 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by brent View Post
To put it in perspective, we did not reach 5000 posts until Sept. 23rd last year. We are almost four full months ahead of the pace!

WOW!!!!!

Old 05-29-2010, 02:23 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Binger View Post
209 days TILL DARLENE LOVE IS ON LETTERMEN>.

YABBA!

And here is last years performance to hold you over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le0xR...om=PL&index=72

Old 05-29-2010, 02:25 PM

Last Achievements

180 Days until thanksgiving in the USA!!!!!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
judesmama (05-29-2010)
Old 05-29-2010, 04:15 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,054 Times in 13,423 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Originally Posted by made582 View Post
180 Days until thanksgiving in the USA!!!!!!!!!
Only 135 days until Thanksgiving in Canada!
(wow, does not seem possible that it is that close already)
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
MsChristmas (06-01-2010)