Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2010

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 01-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,044 Times in 9,446 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
I just had a phone conversation with my brother about the business we've operated together for years. It can't support both of us anymore, so he's going to let me run it alone. It's a weird feeling.
I hope things change for the better soon.

Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
if all went right then my fiance took off from Cameroun 10minutes ago and will land at 9pm tomorrow morning.....itīs quarter to mindnight here....so itīs not too far away no more.....very exited
Good news!

Originally Posted by sugarplum fairy View Post
I am still without water at home. The main pipe to the house cracked all the way down. We have to replace it. I am sure there are other pipes that have to be replaced too but we won't know that until we get the main pipe fixed. I am hoping Hubby fixes it by the end of the week, but he's not promising. It could be a whole lot worse though. I have my Mom nearby. We come home, get some things for the next day, then go to her house and stay. I feel bad, but she says she enjoys us being there. We are paying her bills this month, because I know they are going to be higher with all of us there. That is the least we can do.
Sorry to hear this. Hope it gets fixed soon.

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (01-12-2010)

Old 01-11-2010, 05:47 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by AuntieMistletoeDear View Post
p.s. I'm wearing Christmas PJs. That makes me happy too.
Me too! Mine are Snoopy Christmas PJs!

Old 01-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

My grandchildren came over today while my daughter is in college. I think my 4 year old grandson is a lot like me with Christmas. He said, "grandma, Christmas is too long away." I told him, "not at my house, Christmas is everyday! Come over anytime for Christmas if you think it's too far"! I know I already mentioned this before but I thought it was cute that he said it again since the last time I seen him. Then when he left my house he said, "I love you grandma" then he shouted, "Merry Christmas"!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Annette1990 (01-11-2010), made582 (01-12-2010), Seawaters (02-28-2010), whitney37354 (01-13-2010)
Old 01-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 32,450 Times in 5,959 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Im no fan of my job but am lucky to have it.. I plan on trying to get on with a coffee company as an official taster!

YABBA!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 01-11-2010, 06:47 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Did sleepyhead post the count? I can't seem to find it...

YABBA!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
Old 01-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

we are averaging 55 posts a day....

YABBA!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
Old 01-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

1,000 posts- an all time record for one month.. chat it up..

YABBA

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
Old 01-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
My grandchildren came over today while my daughter is in college. I think my 4 year old grandson is a lot like me with Christmas. He said, "grandma, Christmas is too long away." I told him, "not at my house, Christmas is everyday! Come over anytime for Christmas if you think it's too far"! I know I already mentioned this before but I thought it was cute that he said it again since the last time I seen him. Then when he left my house he said, "I love you grandma" then he shouted, "Merry Christmas"!
Awww, how cute! Kids are so precious.
The Following User Says Thank You to sugarplum fairy For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (01-11-2010)
Old 01-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Annette~You have the cutest dogs!
The Following User Says Thank You to sugarplum fairy For This Useful Post:
Annette1990 (01-11-2010)
Old 01-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I can honestly say I agree with AMD. #1 I am thankful I am employed. And #2 I love what I do.
I am also thankful O/H has a steady job. Although not this last December but the year before his work place had a huge layoff. Luckily he was only out of work for 2 weeks before getting a call to come back. It can be so stressful I know. You just gotta have faith and believe that everything will work out.