Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2010

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,838
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 09-06-2010, 10:36 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,192 Times in 28,864 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by kgstyles View Post
Hello everybody! I hope all is well with you all. I've been busy lately doing a lot of stuff in the villages around here so I haven't been on much. But, only about 6 more weeks and my year will be done here and I'll be back in the States. I can't wait...... I hope everybody has a GREAT day!!!!

Try to stay safe over there!!!!!!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
kgstyles (09-07-2010)
Old 09-06-2010, 10:39 AM

Last Achievements

made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Minta View Post
Todays count:
Days to the Season: 68
Days to Christmas Day: 110

Minta-Thanks for keeping the countdown going while Crown is gone!!!!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Minta (09-06-2010), Undrtakr (09-06-2010)
Old 09-06-2010, 10:44 AM

Last Achievements

Good Afternoon Everyone!!!!! It is back to the hot weather here today. It is currently 83 degrees on our way back to 90. Theirs not a whole lot going on around here today. Mom had to work and I am just laying around watching the telethon. I hope everyone has a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-06-2010, 10:45 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
I fell in love with a painting of a child wearing a Santa hat building a snowman in his yard, it would look great in our red room for the Christmas season, so when we go apple picking I will probably buy it since it is only $15.

Sounds like a cute painting!!!!!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
xmas365 (09-06-2010)
Old 09-06-2010, 01:35 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,486 Times in 9,275 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good morning all!

We had a busy day yesterday, we had a family day just going around doing errands. We first went to Echo Hill Orchards to look at their shops and get the pricing for picking apples, they have a room full of Christmas decorations and I fell in love with a painting of a child wearing a Santa hat building a snowman in his yard, it would look great in our red room for the Christmas season, so when we go apple picking I will probably buy it since it is only $15. Then we went to finish up school shopping for JP and while we were at Sears I was looking at snow-throwers, since we have 2 driveways it would be a good investment, I turned around and they had one wall of Christmas stuff up the village houses and some ornaments, so that made my day. My wife and I are discussing the snow-thrower, probably won't be this year though.
So Christmas stuff is slowly creeping out, a few more weeks and it should be everywhere!

Have a good Monday!
That painting sounds so cute !!! Isn't it something that all we have to do is see a few Christmas decorations and we are chafing at the bit for Christmas !!?? Sounds like the snow thrower would be a good idea !! Hope you have a wonderful day !

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
xmas365 (09-06-2010)
Old 09-06-2010, 01:37 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,486 Times in 9,275 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by kgstyles View Post
Hello everybody! I hope all is well with you all. I've been busy lately doing a lot of stuff in the villages around here so I haven't been on much. But, only about 6 more weeks and my year will be done here and I'll be back in the States. I can't wait...... I hope everybody has a GREAT day!!!!
Stay safe and come home soon !!! Thank you so much for your service !!!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 09-06-2010, 01:48 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,943 Times in 1,061 Posts
ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
Hi Christmas friends!

I haven't been on much today. I'm not having a very good day.

I'll try to catch up here either later today or over the week.

Just wanted to drop in to say "hi" and to wish you all a merry day!

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."
~ Eric Sevareid
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristmasHeart For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (09-06-2010)
Old 09-06-2010, 02:21 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
i´m so tired...i could be falling asleep just now...just going thru some pages and then I m off to bed

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (09-06-2010)
Old 09-06-2010, 02:23 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,941 Times in 9,429 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by ChristmasHeart View Post
Hi Christmas friends!

I haven't been on much today. I'm not having a very good day.

I'll try to catch up here either later today or over the week.

Just wanted to drop in to say "hi" and to wish you all a merry day!
Sorry to hear. I hope your day improves!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (09-06-2010), ChristmasHeart (09-06-2010)
Old 09-06-2010, 02:26 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,941 Times in 9,429 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We had a good day today. We are closed today at work but my husband and I went in to feed the animals. We arrived about 20 minutes early and watched some of the Labor Day Parade on the downtown square where my job is.

We then went out to eat and to Dave and Busters to play some games.

We are now going to chill out and watch some tv and get ready for a BUSY week!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (09-06-2010), ChristmasHeart (09-07-2010), Undrtakr (09-06-2010)