Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » **Celebrity Dead Pool 2010**

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,231
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,429)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 01-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I agree Zsa Zsa and Charlie Sheen (yuck...he's a loser)

Um maybe Larry King?

Old 01-01-2010, 10:11 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,095 Times in 2,453 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Isn't Larry King already dead? I saw him the other night on TV and he looked warmed over.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
Isn't Larry King already dead? I saw him the other night on TV and he looked warmed over.

You do wonder sometimes!
Old 01-02-2010, 02:33 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,941 Times in 3,823 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
what a thread...lol....

I won´t put up ten...but there are some people I am wondering about

Amy Winehouse
Doherty....that drugged up dude that was with Kate Moss
Pope Benedict
and German actor Johannes Heesters....he is 106 years already....thinking about it again....I think he will go up to 110...lol....dude seems really, really strong for his age....note...he quit smoking at 100 years or something like that....to live longer...

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 01-02-2010, 02:41 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,095 Times in 2,453 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
What's wrong with the Pope? He seemed to bounce back from that crazy lady pretty good. Is he ok?
Old 01-02-2010, 03:22 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,383 Times in 801 Posts
brittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companion
I'm Thinking Elizabeth taylor...
Also Going to agree with trackrebel and say Pete Doherty.. I think his names pete.. anyways.. He already died once but they revived him.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:22 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,501 Times in 1,766 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Yeah - I think he's just pretty old and getting side-swiped a couple of times by a lady a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic can't be benecifical to his health

Pete Docherty I thought of plus the current leaders of Afghanistan and Iraq but thought they were more certainties that potentials.

With apologies to Pete Docherty and the current leaders of Afghanistan and Iraq!!!
Old 01-02-2010, 04:29 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,941 Times in 3,823 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
What's wrong with the Pope? He seemed to bounce back from that crazy lady pretty good. Is he ok?
nothing really....I just popped up in my mind...isnīt he the same age john-paul was when he died?

as much as I know heīs fine after that attack....for real....security messed up that one....I saw her jump over like a hurdler and smack on the Pope like a sprinter at full speed

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 01-02-2010, 05:07 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

ScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elf
1. Dame Vera Lynn
2. Robert Mugabe ( think he will be assassinated by someone close)
3. Leslie Neilsen
4. Jimmy Carter
5. Roger Moore

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

Old 01-02-2010, 09:03 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
No doubt...
I was also thinking Kate Moss