Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Fun & Games » Complete the Sentence

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,432
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,553)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
"A Christmas White...
By MerryCarey
11-11-2011 07:26 AM
57,897 Views  0 Posts
Bells The Nativity: The Story...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:42 PM
81,062 Views  0 Posts
Bells Luke Chapter 2: The...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:53 PM
79,446 Views  0 Posts
A Miraculous Movie
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:02 PM
53,874 Views  0 Posts
When It is Not Christmas...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:26 PM
44,260 Views  0 Posts

Old 05-24-2010, 02:04 PM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 69,975 Times in 13,907 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
...old Mr. Flynn can drive to the ocean and back again before the first page loads, which is pretty bad because Old Mr. Flynn is 97 and only drives 7 MPH which causes major traffic delays everywhere he drives.

I wish my armpits didn't smell like...
Old 05-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

HoosierChristmas has disabled reputation
...I haven't showered in days. (Even though I shower everyday.)

Everytime I see that commerical about....
Old 05-24-2010, 09:42 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 143,936 Times in 26,485 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
etrade it makes me wonder why my nieces can't can't pick stocks as good as that baby does.

Having just left the party ..................

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
Old 05-25-2010, 06:42 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,762 Times in 1,181 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Party???? I don't remember any party!!!! How did I get home????

One day while petting my dog....

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
Old 05-25-2010, 08:08 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

I noticed a big bump. We had it removed a month ago and found out that it was cancer. He's fine but he has to get blood work everytime he goes to the vet to make sure that it doesn't come back.

I took a sip of coffee while looking out the back window and I saw...
Old 05-25-2010, 08:11 AM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 69,975 Times in 13,907 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
...Ronald McDonald and the Burger King tag team wrestling Sasquatch and Wolfman...What the heck is in my coffee?

I just flew in from Hartford, boy are...
Old 05-25-2010, 09:54 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,555 Times in 3,707 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
...my eyeballs sore from seeing the many wonderful sights of Connecticut..!

We recently replaced all the coffee in this restaurant with...
Old 05-25-2010, 11:34 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

....really strong tea. No one can tell the difference, but if they do we say it's "European."

I ordered new checks online, I was surprised when...
Old 05-25-2010, 12:07 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 143,936 Times in 26,485 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I checked out and a screen popped up saying your bank account is now empty and thanks for paying my way to the Bahamas.

Having just gone out to the bar to celebrate his birthday..................

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (05-26-2010)
Old 05-26-2010, 07:59 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,555 Times in 3,707 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
...Larry returned home to find his house on fire and his Furbie sitting in the front yard with a big ol' can of gasoline and some matches.

One time, I got out of jury duty by...
caninemom3 (05-30-2010)