Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Fun & Games » If My Life Were A Movie, Who Would Be Me?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,237
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje

Old 01-26-2010, 10:18 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,178 Times in 15,261 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
If My Life Were A Movie, Who Would Be Me?

I heard this one on the radio this morning, we probably have all done it.

Who would play me in a movie? I thought it might be a little fun to post it.

I would probably say for me it would be Hugh Grant, without the accent. My friends use to say I looked like him, I never saw it, except for the hair style I had was similar to his 10-11 years ago.

Old 01-26-2010, 08:50 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

pattilynn has shown a merry disposition
Patricia Heaton.... not that we look alike (well we are both short and dark hair, same body type soo.) but ,the line delivery is soooo me!

Last edited by pattilynn; 01-26-2010 at 08:51 PM. Reason: add info
The Following User Says Thank You to pattilynn For This Useful Post:
xmas365 (01-26-2010)
Old 01-26-2010, 11:33 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,271 Times in 2,303 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
John Cusack; he seems to have a conglomeration of my attitude.
The Following User Says Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
xmas365 (01-27-2010)
Old 01-27-2010, 06:47 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,787 Times in 1,185 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Ted Danson, but as his Becker character. Someone who definitley cares about people, but sometimes has a tough time showing it.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
The Following User Says Thank You to Snow-in-Texas For This Useful Post:
xmas365 (01-27-2010)
Old 01-27-2010, 07:45 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,886 Times in 4,736 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
William Shatner, circa 1968.

"Fire all weapons, Mr. Sulu"
xmas365 (01-27-2010)
Old 01-27-2010, 09:20 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,905 Times in 3,909 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
*sigh* probably Charles Nelson Reilly...
caninemom3 (02-09-2010), xmas365 (01-27-2010)
Old 01-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

SW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoe

With my luck, a cross between Homer Simpson and Al Bundy. (Quite the pair)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SW1Dennis For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (02-16-2010), xmas365 (01-27-2010)
Old 01-28-2010, 09:40 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Well, if we're going to include cartoon characters, my early years could be portrayed by Sherman from the Peabody & Sherman cartoons...

Set the Wayback Machine, Sherman..!

caninemom3 (02-09-2010), xmas365 (01-28-2010)
Old 02-09-2010, 07:32 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

pattilynn has shown a merry disposition
Hey George! I like Charles Nelson Reilly!
Old 02-10-2010, 09:29 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

EVERYBODY likes Charles Nelson Reilly..!