Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Thanksgiving » NFL Announces Thanksgiving Day Schedule

Thanksgiving Real Thanksgiving Thanksgiving is where Christmas really begins. Presented by Real Thanksgiving, this topic explores the activities, the foods, the entertainment and the family time of this classic American holiday.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,970
Threads: 53,427
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,327)
Welcome to our newest member, chatterswalliam
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Home Alone (Movie Review)
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:21 PM
Last post by Joyfully yours
11-03-2013 06:28 PM
49,743 Views  2 Posts
Why We Use Red and Green...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:27 PM
Last post by Vincencia
11-12-2012 04:21 PM
64,515 Views  1 Posts
Real or Artificial?
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 08:49 PM
45,642 Views  0 Posts
santahat Santa Speaks 2013
By MMC Editor
10-03-2013 11:07 AM
14,246 Views  0 Posts
Gift 4 Re-Gifting: Yes or No?
By MMC Editor
01-25-2013 09:05 AM
Last post by Bradmac
04-14-2013 05:01 PM
43,479 Views  2 Posts

Old 05-04-2010, 11:04 PM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,022 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
NFL Announces Thanksgiving Day Schedule

In addition to turkey and stuffing, you’ll be able to enjoy a heaping helping of NFL football this year on Thanksgiving 2010. The NFL has announced its Thanksgiving 2010 football schedule. According to FootballNewsNow.com, the Thanksgiving 2010 NFL schedule is as follows:In the first game, the Detroit Lions will host the New England Patriots in [...]

More...
Faith4always (08-20-2010), loksi (05-06-2010), Minta (05-05-2010), Smiley21 (08-30-2010), Wenceslaus (05-04-2010)
Old 08-20-2010, 08:36 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
I LOVE FOOTBALL!!
I am soooo looking forward to the Dallas/New Orleans game!!!!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 08-20-2010, 08:43 AM
Gig Harbor Elf

The best part of them announcing is the part about figuring out what snacks will be on the table for the game. Then again, I know someone who will say their announcement only marks the countdown to Black Friday
Old 08-20-2010, 08:45 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Hahaha!
I can't wait!
We'll probably be at my dad's for Thanksgiving.
We'll watch the game on his big screen and have leftovers for grazing on!! hahaha

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 08-20-2010, 12:26 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,153 Times in 9,000 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Faith4always View Post
I LOVE FOOTBALL!!
I am soooo looking forward to the Dallas/New Orleans game!!!!!
I love love love football especially on Thanksgiving and especially the Cowboys. I am sure you are a New Orleans fan? It will be a great game! I have been to a couple of Thanksgiving games in Dallas. Lots of fun!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

Old 08-20-2010, 03:31 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I love love love football especially on Thanksgiving and especially the Cowboys. I am sure you are a New Orleans fan? It will be a great game! I have been to a couple of Thanksgiving games in Dallas. Lots of fun!
DALLAS ALLLLLL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! hahahaha

I was raised in AR then moved to TX when I met and married my husband.
So, I'm really a Cowboys fan.

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch

Last edited by Faith4always; 08-20-2010 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Had to add about why I'm a Cowboys fan. LOL
Old 08-20-2010, 06:23 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,153 Times in 9,000 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Faith4always View Post
DALLAS ALLLLLL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! hahahaha

I was raised in AR then moved to TX when I met and married my husband.
So, I'm really a Cowboys fan.
Oh yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been a fan since I was 5!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

Old 08-20-2010, 09:07 PM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 69,776 Times in 13,882 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Bengals vs Jets Thanksgiving night!

WHO DEY WHO DEY WHO DEY think gonna beat them Bengals.

NOBODY!