Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > TV » Your favorite "B list" Christmas Cartoon

My Merry Christmas Announcement

TV For any child of the 1960s (and later) Christmas just wouldn't be the same without television. Talk Christmas on the tube here, brought to us and constantly updated by the most comprehensive Christmas television resource online, MerryChristmasTV.net.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,833
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, G7152

Old 08-22-2010, 11:36 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,486 Times in 9,275 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

I LOVE Garfield's Christmas special and also Annabell's Wish As well as Nestor The Long Eared Christmas Donkey !! There are so many !!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 08-22-2010, 04:55 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,269 Times in 5,920 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I also enjoy "The Night Before Christmas" (the one about the clock-maker and the mouse family)---not for the story, but I think the songs are so good. I get so mad when the Hallmark Channel shows it and cuts out part of one song and cuts another song entirely! So I bought the DVD a few years ago.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (08-23-2010)
Old 08-22-2010, 05:18 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
theres a new release for that coming out this year
MerryCarey (08-22-2010)
Old 08-27-2010, 09:21 PM
Christmas Star
Last Achievements

ChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry disposition
My absolute favorite is Yogi Bear's first Christmas. I'm hoping you guys can help me for my second favorite show. I have been asking around for this for years. All I can remember is this little girl is in the city at Christmas time and sees a teddy bear on the street or lost in an alley. Not sure if this is accurate but thats what I remember.

Old 08-28-2010, 02:39 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 686 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
A Garfield Christmas
The Night Before Christmas
Old 08-31-2010, 09:49 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Originally Posted by ChristmasSpirit76 View Post
My absolute favorite is Yogi Bear's first Christmas. I'm hoping you guys can help me for my second favorite show. I have been asking around for this for years. All I can remember is this little girl is in the city at Christmas time and sees a teddy bear on the street or lost in an alley. Not sure if this is accurate but thats what I remember.
Is that the Precious Moments Christmas show?

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 09-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Christmas Star
Last Achievements

ChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry disposition
I don't think so but I will check it out. Thanks for the idea

Old 09-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

christmastoys has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Claymation Christmas, A Garfield Christmas, and A Family Circus Christmas are some of my favorites that NEVER get aired! (correction: A Garfield Christmas has been shown on ABC Family these past two Christmases.
wow, I can't remember the last time I saw A Family Circus Christmas.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

christmastoys has shown a merry disposition
A Muppet Family Christmas is one of my all time favorites. I found a DVD of it on ebay last year as it's out of print. I believe its on youtube as well.