Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Thanksgiving » Let's pause for a moment to talk about.....

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Thanksgiving Real Thanksgiving Thanksgiving is where Christmas really begins. Presented by Real Thanksgiving, this topic explores the activities, the foods, the entertainment and the family time of this classic American holiday.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,099
Threads: 54,028
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,174)
Welcome to our newest member, pe1225

Old 11-03-2006, 08:13 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
keeps turkey nice & juicy

Old 11-12-2006, 07:49 PM
Ervserver

I like to bite into a drumstick and have the juice squirt all over.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:18 PM
Santa Clausologist

mrshfromjersey has shown a merry dispositionmrshfromjersey has shown a merry disposition
Want to know what brings a BIG smiles to my face????

GIBLET GRAVY.....sigh

Old 09-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
candle

Originally Posted by mrshfromjersey View Post
Want to know what brings a BIG smiles to my face????

GIBLET GRAVY.....sigh

Especially on my dressing(stuffing) ummmmmm good!
Old 09-03-2007, 11:16 PM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Love the Turkey, Love Sweet Potatoes, like Cranberries not a fan of Cranberry sauce. Green Bean Casserole I can eat, but not my favorite.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:54 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
I can do with the Turkey (usually white meat), apple stuffing, yes I have left the goodie bag in the bird, yes I have given the bird to my spouse, hate sweet potatoes and yams, detest green bean casserole, love green beans, love cranberry jelly sauce (canned), and no I don't eat this in the can or have canned laughter (but that was good). Brown paper bag for cooking. Even though I did try a turkey breast cooked in a crock pot. Quite delicious.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:35 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
stocking

Head Elk That All Sounds good. The only thing that I would change would be the apple stuffing for my mothers famous dressing! Ummmm Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-05-2007, 08:36 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Any stuffing will do actually, well maybe not my mothers. She could never make it the same twice. But either way, we said it was good.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:48 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

Merry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
santahat

White meat with crispy skin, stuffing out, cranberry jelly...jelly, not sauce! And don't tell my brother. He always hogs all the cranberry.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:36 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

EstherSmith has shown a merry disposition
Oh, my goodness, there is nothing better than the stuffing cooked INSIDE the turkey! It has so much turkey flavor and is so moist! Delicious1 We are big stuffing fans in my family, so we always cook a separate casserole of it as well, outside the bird. But, we usually end up eating that as leftovers later.

I've never cooked a whole turkey--we always have Thanksgiving dinner at my sister's house and she cooks it. Now, that I'm married, we eat TWICE. Early in the afternoon at my sister's, and later at my in-law's. I hate doing that, but what are you gonna do? No one lives far enough away for us to get out of it.