Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » half way to christmas!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,093
Threads: 53,938
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,013)
Welcome to our newest member, OBalog

Old 06-06-2010, 08:49 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
half way to christmas!!

Its half way to Christmas again. Unbelievable how quick it comes around every year. I sometimes wonder if it is worth taking the decorations down.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (06-06-2010), caninemom3 (06-07-2010), Courtney (06-07-2010), HoosierChristmas (06-06-2010), irishsnow (06-06-2010), jolly elf (06-06-2010), Maebeary (06-06-2010), MerryNoel (06-24-2010), MsChristmas (06-07-2010), Smiley21 (06-24-2010), xmas365 (06-06-2010)

Old 06-06-2010, 09:03 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,824 Times in 9,580 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Yay! Exciting that it's getting closer!

Old 06-06-2010, 10:40 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

reindeerelf has disabled reputation
santahat

Yes--and two weeks from Tuesday the days start getting shorter. A sure sign we are on our way to the Season.
caninemom3 (06-06-2010), MsChristmas (06-07-2010), xmas365 (06-06-2010)
Old 06-06-2010, 11:05 AM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
It sure did go by fast.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 06-06-2010, 11:20 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

Father Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Cant come quick enough for me, probably wait until early September to bring out some Christmas movies though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Father Christmas For This Useful Post:
Smiley21 (06-24-2010)
Old 06-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Formally xrockchild

Last Achievements

Adam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the tree
Really...the days start getting shorter??? I am not sure that is accurate or not. I am in California....so I am not sure. I thought during summer we get MORE daylight hours until fall approaches??

I am also excited we are almost close to Halloween. This makes me happy that we are half way to Christmas. Because its so hot and there are FOUR MONTHS of heat here. I kid you not...day after day, week after week of hot summer weather. It's just awful. First week of October is when the heat goes away!!

So thank you for the pick-me-up. I needed it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Adam For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (06-06-2010)
Old 06-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,130 Times in 1,064 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
After June 21st the days will start to get shorter
Old 06-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

CHRiSTMAS SPiRiT has shown a merry dispositionCHRiSTMAS SPiRiT has shown a merry dispositionCHRiSTMAS SPiRiT has shown a merry dispositionCHRiSTMAS SPiRiT has shown a merry dispositionCHRiSTMAS SPiRiT has shown a merry disposition
Oh I didn't know that! This makes me happy.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:40 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

I am excited right along with all of you !!!!

I can't wait !!!

Hoorah For Christmas !! The Best Day Of The Year !!!!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,069 Times in 277 Posts
Laney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
The year just always seems to fly by! This is when the mood really starts to build for me. Lazy days of summer, 4th of July, fall begins, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then the season hits! I LOVE it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Laney For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (06-07-2010)