Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Traditions & Memories » What was the last Christmas related item you bought?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Traditions & Memories This forum area discusses all the time honored traditions of Christmas. From Christmas trees to mistletoe to great fun with Santa these topics bring us together and inspire great celebration year round. We relish learning of Christmas from all parts of the world and sharing unique cultural traditions from all over. Share your ideas and fond memories here!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,087
Threads: 53,915
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,650)
Welcome to our newest member, DoYouHearWhatIHear

Old 04-14-2011, 11:10 AM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Just bought the Life and Adventures of Santa Claus by Frank L Baum. I also bought 4 or 5 Christmas dvds which include Polar Express, Unaccompanied Minors, Prancer, The Original Christmas Classics, and Everybody's Fine(which I haven't seen so I don't really know if it is a Christmas movie).

Old 04-30-2011, 07:46 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
After Christmas I went to the JCPenney website and got this Disney lamp post that was like orignally $160.00 dollars I think. And I got it for $29.99 I can't wait to set it up this coming Christmas. I will add a picture that I found online of it.

It will look great to this other lamp post I got a couple years ago. Also on sale at JCP. I think I paid like $60.00 for this one on sale!

~~~HAPPY SHOPPING~~~
Old 05-01-2011, 02:46 AM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Today I went to St. Vincent De Paul. They had a aisle that was all Christmas I bought a really nice Snowglobe. It was marked for $2.99, but when she rang it up she only charged me $.83. Hey who am I to argue.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:36 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

One Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnog
Yesterday I was at the mall and in one of the stores they had a table with final mark downs on some stuff...I was able to get a snowman candy dish and some cute little spreaders for less than two dollars....

The Following User Says Thank You to One Spoiled Brat For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (06-29-2011)
Old 05-13-2011, 08:29 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

YellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elf
I just bough a used copy of Christmas with the Kranks. I was in a movie & game shop with my kids and saw it setting there for $2.99. Couldn't pass that up....

YS
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YellowSnow For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (06-29-2011), happyelf (05-16-2011)
Old 05-16-2011, 11:53 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Nothing lately =(
Old 05-17-2011, 07:50 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,108 Times in 15,007 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We got 5 Christmas kids books for the best price: Free!
Old 06-29-2011, 07:06 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,458 Times in 13,311 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
a Christmas watch!
found it at a thrift store for only $5 and it works great!
Old 06-29-2011, 08:53 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,108 Times in 15,007 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
The Search for Santa Claus Documentary DVD had a gift certificate to an online retailer.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:57 PM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Well besides the $110 I spent at Bronners 2 weeks ago. This last weekend I finally bought this Santa figurine I have had my eye on at the Saint Vincent De Paul near my work. In my Amazon cart I have about 14 Christmas movies I am going to buy probably in the middle of July.