Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Halloween » The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Halloween Spooks hover here! This merry section of the forum is dedicated to talking about our ideas, plans, thoughts and observations of a great day of Fall that just happens to lead right into the Christmas season.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,018
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,029)
Welcome to our newest member, sonicboomboy

Old 07-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,489 Times in 1,763 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Hi, my name is Maureen, and I'm a Twi-hard!!

Love the books, like the films but I feel that certain actors can't act their way out of paper bags. Unfortunately, the 2 leads fall into that category for me

I went to the midnight launch last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. To be honest, the new director did a good job and the scriptwriter actually found a sense of humour as this definitely had laugh out loud moments which the others have lacked. The female lead (Bella) actually kicked it up a notch as well. She's not hit Streep standard yet but a noticeable improvement from the last one.

Old 07-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Hang in there, Maureen. Based on the money it's pulling in, you're not alone!
Old 07-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

usafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
This twilight saga is certainly a phenomenon that is swooning ladies all over the globe. What's the fascination with women and vampires anyway. To me, the coolest vampire around is the count on sesame street.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:50 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Hi, my name is Maureen, and I'm a Twi-hard!!

Love the books, like the films but I feel that certain actors can't act their way out of paper bags. Unfortunately, the 2 leads fall into that category for me

I went to the midnight launch last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. To be honest, the new director did a good job and the scriptwriter actually found a sense of humour as this definitely had laugh out loud moments which the others have lacked. The female lead (Bella) actually kicked it up a notch as well. She's not hit Streep standard yet but a noticeable improvement from the last one.
We are going to watch it on Saturday...I have grow fond of Kristen Stewart, I think she has a spark and I like the fact that she "seems" to not care and is layed back. I do hope she becomes a great actress.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:53 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Where is the originality these days, can anybody come up with a new idea instead of all these remakes.
There are no original ideals, everything is taken from some-where else ... or remade. We are stuck in a hole with movies and music at the moment.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:35 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
I have never understood the big hoopla about these movies... couldnt even finish the first book... my oldest daughter of course loves them. They are not that good.

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 07-21-2010, 07:44 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

Jeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnog
i read the series and liked it because I like the YA books. I don't like the blood and gore in the adult vampire series. I liked the movies somewhat. Loved watching Jacob! Edward looks awful in the second movie. My 8 year old thinks Jacob is the most gorgeous thing on the planet. I went to the opening night of the 2nd movie, but that was crazy! Will probably wait for the DVD to come out.