Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Fun & Games » Its not who's first who wins....

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,086
Threads: 53,911
Top Poster: xmas365 (164,784)
Welcome to our newest member, CharlieTheElf
Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 10:51 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Roses Are Red.....
Violets Are Blue.....
We IZ In The Lead And
We Gotz The Fleas Too !!!!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
ChristmasHeart (08-19-2010), xmas365 (08-19-2010)

Old 08-19-2010, 12:03 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,086 Times in 14,997 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
You know rhymes are fun
Dr Seuss was a masterful one
He used them like growing weeds
But he never had the LEAD!
Old 08-19-2010, 12:36 PM

caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Roses Are Red
Violets Are Blue
We Dontz Reely Gotz Fleez.......Hey We R Not Be Rhyming ? What Happenz ??

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
ChristmasHeart (08-19-2010), xmas365 (08-19-2010)
Old 08-19-2010, 02:37 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,943 Times in 1,061 Posts
ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
You guys make me laugh!

Oh bother...I'm far too tired to think up a rhyme right now.

HA! Guess it doesn't matter because I'm leading...oh WOW!

(Yup...that was my lame attempt...lol!)

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."
~ Eric Sevareid
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristmasHeart For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (08-19-2010)
Old 08-19-2010, 02:40 PM

holly

We Dontz No Anee Mor Rhymz.....We IZ Leadn Thouh !

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
ChristmasHeart (08-19-2010)
Old 08-19-2010, 02:44 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post

We Dontz No Anee Mor Rhymz.....We IZ Leadn Thouh !
So sad for you Shortbread Cookie...cuz I IZ leadin' now! I'n on the train goin' home - with nothin' but time on my hands! HA!

~ Eric Sevareid
caninemom3 (08-19-2010)
Old 08-19-2010, 04:14 PM

holly

We Iz Just Bein Quiet - K ? !!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 08-19-2010, 05:48 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Sorry Tink...not for long! Cuz I'm leadin' again!!! Dashing through the snow!!!

~ Eric Sevareid
Old 08-19-2010, 06:09 PM

holly

OH Hai !! We Iz Jus Hangin Out Heer.....Not Tryin' To Get In Frontz Or Anything.......Woof !

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 08-19-2010, 06:12 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post

OH Hai !! We Iz Jus Hangin Out Heer.....Not Tryin' To Get In Frontz Or Anything.......Woof !
You make me giggle, CM!...And now I'm giggling right into the lead! YA!

~ Eric Sevareid
caninemom3 (08-19-2010)
Closed Thread