Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » I've gone GOLD!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 53,975
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, TAlbritto

Old 07-07-2010, 04:36 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,943 Times in 1,061 Posts
ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
I've gone GOLD!

Good morning!

Well...when I logged on last night I discovered that I am now a Gold Member!

Do you remember when you went Gold???

I realize now that there is even more to do and explore! I'd love to do it now, but alas...I am heading to work (silly job...it takes away from my fun on MMC! HA!).

I'm accessing this site on my BB - and that is a little challenging. Its much smaller and things are layed out different than when viewing from a computer screen.

Now...I'm not to sure if my picture uploaded properly - but if it did, I want to let you know that I'm not actually one of Santa's elves. You might think that because I look so small - but its the picture that's small...not me

I think I saw a post about enlarging pictures - so that will be one of my missions over the next day or so (that is...when I'm not working).

Anyway...I couldn't have gone Gold without YOU! Thank you everyone for making this site Christmassy fun!

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."
~ Eric Sevareid

Old 07-07-2010, 07:16 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,926 Times in 9,602 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Congratulations on Gold member! I joined over a year ago and I know it was shortly after that I got gold as well.

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
ChristmasHeart (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Congrats on your Goldness!
Old 07-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Formally xrockchild

Last Achievements

Adam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the tree
Yay I am gold too!! Not sure when it happened! Congrats
The Following User Says Thank You to Adam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

HoosierChristmas has disabled reputation
Congrats!
The Following User Says Thank You to HoosierChristmas For This Useful Post:
ChristmasHeart (07-23-2010)
Old 07-19-2010, 01:02 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

LightningFlashJack has shown a merry dispositionLightningFlashJack has shown a merry dispositionLightningFlashJack has shown a merry dispositionLightningFlashJack has shown a merry disposition
Hmmmm...I'm Gold as well and I have WAY less posts than any of you. Guess that 12 pack of Red Bull and Coors Light I sent earlier was well received by Jeff.

Gah!

But congrats on your becoming Gold! Sorry! I totally forgot to mention that! Stupid self absorbed LightningFlashJack...grrrrrr...
The Following User Says Thank You to LightningFlashJack For This Useful Post:
ChristmasHeart (07-19-2010)
Old 07-23-2010, 09:33 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,530 Times in 1,986 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Congratulations. I don't even remember going gold!

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
The Following User Says Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
ChristmasHeart (07-23-2010)
Old 07-23-2010, 04:48 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,130 Times in 1,064 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Congrats