Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Retro » Your Favorite Top 10 80s Toys

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,132
Threads: 54,248
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, elf princess
View Poll Results: Taken from 2 lists (see description below)....Which is your FAVORITE?
Cabbage Patch Kids 9 15.52%
Trivial Pursuit 3 5.17%
My Little Pony 2 3.45%
Koosh Balls 0 0%
Transformers 4 6.90%
Pictionary 2 3.45%
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 5.17%
Chia Pets 0 0%
JENGA 1 1.72%
All Terrain Armored Transport (Star Wars Walker) 4 6.90%
Speak & Spell 2 3.45%
Rubik's Cube 1 1.72%
Care Bears 3 5.17%
He-Man action figures & Castle Grayskull 7 12.07%
Fashion Wheel 0 0%
Fighting Fantasy books 1 1.72%
Paul Daniels Magic Set 0 0%
Pogo ball 1 1.72%
Atari 15 25.86%
Teddy Ruxpin 0 0%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2010, 08:31 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

G.Bailey would be nice to meet under the mistletoeG.Bailey would be nice to meet under the mistletoeG.Bailey would be nice to meet under the mistletoeG.Bailey would be nice to meet under the mistletoeG.Bailey would be nice to meet under the mistletoeG.Bailey would be nice to meet under the mistletoeG.Bailey would be nice to meet under the mistletoeG.Bailey would be nice to meet under the mistletoeG.Bailey would be nice to meet under the mistletoeG.Bailey would be nice to meet under the mistletoeG.Bailey would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I was 10 in 1980, and thus my toy-playing days were coming to an end. I would've said Atari from the list, but we never had one, although we did get ColecoVision years later, and that blew Atari away. I suppose I chose pictionary because I've always had a gift for drawing and won many games. Still, nothing can beat a Star Wars figure, except a ball, mitt & glove down at the old ball park, that was the absolute bomb!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G.Bailey For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (07-30-2010), Ryan (08-14-2013)

Old 08-24-2010, 08:58 AM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
Bumping up!

Bumping up!
Old 08-24-2010, 10:24 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I love Trivial Pursuit
rodmonster (08-24-2010), Ryan (08-14-2013)
Old 08-24-2010, 10:59 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 48,043 Times in 7,735 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Atari - I loved the Demon Attack game
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (08-24-2010), Ryan (08-14-2013), XmasDreams (09-16-2010)
Old 08-24-2010, 01:19 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
I absolutely loved love LOVED the Speak and Spell. That was my favorite thing in the world...but I didn't own one myself!! LOL
My parents just didn't see it necessary for me to have one.
But...I did have an Atari, Cabbage Patch Kid, Rubik's Cube, and I think a few others listed in the poll. ahh..the memories of the fun times.
Oh, but my bike was my life!!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faith4always For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2010, 02:10 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,945 Times in 3,826 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
on the list above I really loved everything to do with the Ninja Turtles....those green, pizza eating guys were awesome........many of my friends loved the He-Man figures (boys) and and My Little Pony (girls)

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 07:47 AM
Last Achievements

Jeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnog
I truly loved and still love, my Cabbage Patch Kids. my first one was Lewis Hugh. There were only a few in my town taht year and my mom was waiting on them delivery at the store. She had to grab this one from the small box of dolls. She has alos been to the Cabbage Patch Kid place in Georgia and brought my daughter a doll of her own. My brothers even had one although I doubt they'd admit to it now. LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeniferdwn For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (08-25-2010), Ryan (08-14-2013)
Old 08-25-2010, 12:19 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,945 Times in 3,826 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I loved Rainbow Brite....which is very, very unlikely for me....cos I usually only liked boys things....but that rocked

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (08-25-2010), Ryan (08-14-2013), XmasDreams (09-16-2010)
Old 09-13-2010, 05:18 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

starandstable has shown a merry disposition
It would have to be Transformers for me. I had so many of them and thought they were still in my parent's attic. I wanted to give them to my son a couple of years ago after the first movie came out, but to my surprise, they turned up missing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starandstable For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (09-13-2010), Ryan (08-14-2013)
Old 09-16-2010, 09:30 AM
Last Achievements

UnchosenFragmnts has shown a merry dispositionUnchosenFragmnts has shown a merry disposition
It would be He-Man for me. I can't imagine the money that was spent on everything we had. But sadly all of them and alot lot lot of GI Joes went the way of lost attic.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnchosenFragmnts For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (09-16-2010), Ryan (08-14-2013)