How I missed this
when it happens, I do not know.
On December 18, 2009, one week before Christmas, “The MJ Morning Show
” on radio station WFLZ, 93.3 in Tampa, Florida burned down the station’s van. An on the air stunt went out of control when a grease fryer placed inside the van caught fire. This occurred as a turkey was about to be lowered into the grease for deep frying.
Yesterday, July 12, 2010, WTSV-TV in Tampa reports
that authorities are pushing the local state's attorney to press felony charges in the incident which resulted in an injury to a firefighter at the scene. According to Tampa Fire Captain Bill Wade, "When you put a cooker inside a van, you put furniture inside that van and you know you are going to start a fire, you are doing it intentionally."
Video - http://video.tbo.com/m/27979281/radi...t-gone-bad.htm