Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Christmas Radio & Audio » 2010 Christmas/Holiday Radio Programming & Schedules

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Radio & Audio Discussions of Christmas on tape or disc, playing on the radio or uploaded here at MMC.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,842
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 12-18-2010, 02:07 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,238 Times in 2,287 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
'Those Were Thne Days' Update -2

Do you hear what I play?

To members of Nostalgia Digest

Steve Darnall December 16 at 8:31pm

Greetings fellow Facebookians! I hope that whatever you celebrate that your preparations have gone well or are going well. Whatever you have left on your "to do" list, we hope you'll let us keep you company this weekend with our customary holiday grab bag from the golden age of radio!

On Saturday, it's "Radio to Wrap, Bake and Decorate By" on "Those Were the Days" (1-5 pm CST), with holiday -themed episodes of "Nick Carter, Master Detective," "Gunsmoke," Bing Crosby's "Philco Radio Time," and "Suspense" with Eddie Cantor. Plus, we'll hear an hour-long radio adaptation of "Miracle on 34th Street" on the "Screen Directors' Playhouse"! Chicagoans can hear us live at 90.9 FM; the rest of the world is invited to join us at www.wdcb.org.

Then on Sunday, we continue our Xmas celebration on "Radio's Golden Age" (noon-2 pm CST at www.yesterdayusa.com), with seasonal offerings from "The Red Skelton Show," "This is Your FBI," and "Fibber McGee and Molly" (including their famous version of "Twas the Night Before Christmas"). Sleigh bells may or may ring, but we hope you'll be listening!

Best wishes,
Steve Darnall
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
To members of Nostalgia Digest

Listen up--Christmas is coming!

December 3 at 1:29pm

Greetings fellow Facebookians! We're in the midst of Hanukkah and gearing up for the Christmas season and if the weather outside is frightful, the radio remains delightful! Saturday, "Those Were The Days" offers "Radio to Make Your Christmas List By" with holiday offerings from "Have Gun Will Travel," "The Phil Harris-Alice Faye Show," "The Molle Mystery Theater," "The Burns and Allen Show," and much more--including Lena Horne and Bing Crosby on a Yuletide "Jubilee"! As always, TWTD is heard live from 1 to 5 pm CST on WDCB-FM (90.9 FM in Chicagoland, www.wdcb.org everywhere else).

Then on Sunday, the holiday fun continues on "Radio's Golden Age" as "The CBS Radio Workshop" tells the story of a most beloved carol, and Gary Cooper plays Santa on "The Charlie McCarthy Show." Plus, Blondie and Dagwood must figure out what their children want for Xmas. As always, RGA is heard Sundays from noon to 2 pm CST at www.yesterdayusa.com.

Thanks for listening and stay warm!

Steve Darnall
'Those Were The Days' is a show on WDCB, 90.9 from Chicago, Illinois, USA. The show ares each Saturday from 1:00 to 5:00 pm Central. WDCB has an online listen link if you aren't within radio range!

Courtesy of 'Nostalgia Magazine' (a really neat publication I recently discovered!) here are highlights of the Christmas 2010 Schedule. Pick up the current issue (Autumn 2010 with Art Linkletter on the cover) for more!

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 27 - RADIO TO GET INTO THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT BY

SUPPER CLUB (12-1-49) Perry Como stars in this post-Thanksgiving/pre-Christmas show, with the Fontaine Sisters, Mitchell Ayres and the orchestra, announcer Martin Block, and guests Morey Amsterdam and Minerva Pious. Perry sings “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town” and invites the gang to his house for some Thanksgiving leftovers. Chesterfield, NBC. (26 min)

STARS OVER HOLLYWOOD (12-12-53) “Time For Christmas” stars Anita Louise. A young girl conspires with a neighbor to buy a cuckoo clock as a Christmas gift for her mother. Carnation Milk, CBS. (28 min)

FIBBER McGEE & MOLLY (12-7-48) Jim and Marian Jordan star as the McGees, who head down to the Bon Ton Department Store to do their Christmas shopping early. With Bill Thompson, Gale Gordon, Arthur Q. Bryan, announcer Harlow Wilcox, the King’s Men, Billy Mills and the Orchestra. Johnson’s Wax, NBC. (30 min)

A CHRISTMAS CAROL (12-24-31) One of the earliest radio versions of the classic “Ghost Story” by Charles Dickens, in which the miserly Ebenezer Scrooge learns the true meaning of Christmas. Sustaining, NBC. (41 min)

LIFE WITH LUIGI (12-20-48) J. Carroll Naish stars as Luigi, with Alan Reed as Pasquale, who discovers Luigi’s Christmas list and doesn’t see his name on it. With Hans Conried, Mary Shipp, Ken Peters. AFRS rebroadcast. (25 min)

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 4 - RADIO TO PLAN YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST BY

HAVE GUN, WILL TRAVEL (12-21-58) John Dehner is Paladin, with Ben Wright as Hey Boy. At Christmas time, a rancher hires Paladin to come to Colorado and find his son, who was taken six years earlier. Cast includes Vic Perrin, Jess Kirkpatrick, Roy Woods, Richard Beals, Ann Morrison, Virginia Christine. Sustaining, CBS. (24 min)

PHIL HARRIS-ALICE FAYE SHOW (12-11-49) It’s Christmas time and Phil is planning to buy a blue mink for Alice until Frankie finds a Christmas list. With Elliott Lewis, Walter Tetley, Jeanine Roos, Anne Whitfield, Joe Kearns. Rexall, NBC. (30 min)

MOLLE MYSTERY THEATRE (12-19-44) “The Man in the Velvet Hat” is the story of a killer who is challenged to reveal the name of his next victim on Christmas Eve. AFRS rebroadcast. (23 min)

BURNS AND ALLEN SHOW (12-23-36) George Burns and Gracie Allen from early in their radio careers, with Tony Martin, Henry King and his orchestra, announcer Ken Niles. Gracie presents her radio-oriented version of “A Christmas Carol.” Campbell Soups, CBS, (28 min)

THESE THE HUMBLE (1940s) A holiday story starring Joe E. Brown as an out-of-work dancer who must accept a job as a department store Santa Claus. Syndicated. (25 min)

JUBILEE (12-24-45) Ernie “Bubbles” Whitman is master of ceremonies for this holiday show, with Count Basie, The Delta Rhythm Boys, Lena Horne, Pfc. Eddie Green, and a special appearance by Bing Crosby. In a comedy sketch, Eddie gets Lena Horne as a Christmas gift! AFRS. (29 min)

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 11 - RADIO TO ADDRESS CARDS BY

JACK BENNY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL (12-25-56) A special Christmas show produced after the conclusion of Jack’s regular weekly radio series, with Mary Livingstone, Dennis Day, Bob Crosby, Eddie “Rochester” Anderson, Don Wilson, Mel Blanc, Joseph Kearns, Elliott Lewis, Artie Auerbach, Benny Rubin, Herb Vigran, Charlie Bagby, and guests June Allyson and Frances Bergen. In a script that draws from previous Benny holiday shows, Jack and Mary do some last-minute Christmas shopping. AFRS rebroadcast. (25 min and 20 min)

CAVALCADE OF AMERICA (12-9-36) “The Story of the Christmas Seal” tells the story of Emily Bissell, a devoted Red Cross worker, and the growth of a magnificent campaign for the better health of the country. DuPont, CBS. (29 min)

SPOTLIGHT REVUE (12-24-48) A Christmas show with Spike Jones and the City Slickers, with Dorothy Shay, Harry Stanton Choir. “Uncle Spike” tells George Rock a story about the circus. Dorothy sings “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town”; George Rock sings “All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth.” Coca-Cola, CBS. (29 min)

BOSTON BLACKIE (1940s) Richard Kollmar is Boston Blackie, “Enemy to those who make him an enemy, friend to those who have no friends.” Blackie foils a Christmas Eve robbery and suspects that a street-corner Santa is involved. Cast includes Maurice Tarplin as Inspector Faraday. Syndicated. (27 min)

HAROLD PEARY SHOW (12-20-50) With Christmas coming, Harold’s Reindeer Club is planning a party for the children of Melrose Springs. With Joseph Kearns, Parley Baer, Olan Soule, Jane Morgan. Sustaining, CBS. (30 min)

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 18 - RADIO TO WRAP, BAKE AND DECORATE BY

NICK CARTER, MASTER DETECTIVE (12-25-43) “Nick Carter’s Christmas Adventure” stars Lon Clark as Nick, with Helen Choate as Patsy. While soliciting support for his annual Christ-mas party for the less fortunate, Nick encounters a curmudgeonly businessman and investigates why the fellow hates Christmas. Sustaining, MBS. (29 min)

PHILCO RADIO TIME (12-24-47) Bing Crosby stars, with John Scott Trotter and the Orchestra, the Charioteers, Skitch Henderson, announcer Ken Carpenter. For his traditional Christmas show, Bing sings “Adeste Fidelis,” “The Christmas Song,” and “White Christmas” and presents Charley Tazewell’s story, “The Small One.” Philco, ABC. (30 min)

SUSPENSE (12-22-49) “Double Entry” stars Eddie Cantor in “an unusual story of clerical crime at Christmas time.” When a bookkeeper discovers his colleague has been embezzling, he goes to unusual lengths to help balance the books. With Sidney Miller, announcer Harlow Wilcox. Auto-Lite, CBS. (29 min)

SCREEN DIRECTORS’ PLAYHOUSE (12-21-50) “Miracle on 34th Street” stars Edmund Gwenn in a radio version of his 1947 film, in which Kris Kringle goes on trial to prove he’s the real Santa Claus. With Lurene Tuttle, David Ellis, Frank Nelson, William Conrad. Participating sponsors, NBC. (23 min & 9 min & 23 min)

GUNSMOKE (12-23-56) William Conrad is Marshal Matt Dillon, with Parley Baer as Chester Proudfoot. On Christmas Eve, Marshal Dillon is asked to evict a couple who are staying, uninvited, in a ranch owner’s barn. L & M Cigarettes, CBS. (25 min)

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 25 - MERRY CHRISTMAS!

CASEY, CRIME PHOTOGRAPHER (12-25-47) “The Santa Claus of Bum’s Boulevard” stars Staats Cotsworth as Casey, Jan Miner as Anne Williams. On Christmas Day, Casey and Anne plan to cover the story of a stranger who has made an annual event of handing out money to the poor, but the stranger is robbed. With John Gibson, Robert Dryden. Anchor Hocking Glass, CBS. (29 min)

DINNER BELL PROGRAM (12-25-58) A Christmas Day program of music “from our house to your house,” with host Harold Stafford, Lee Morgan and the Midwesterners, Dolph Hewitt and the Sage Riders, the WLS Orchestra. Songs include “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies,” “C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S,” and “Silver Bells.” Sustaining, WLS. (30 min)

LET GEORGE DO IT (12-25-50) “Santa Claus in Glass” stars Bob Bailey as George Valentine and Virginia Gregg as Claire Brooks. George and Brooksie’s plans for a quiet Christmas dinner are interrupted when a messenger arrives with a package for a neighbor. With Irene Tedrow, Bob Griffith, Lawrence Dobkin, Barney Phillips, Bob Bruce. Standard Oil of California, MBS. (29 min)
BOB HOPE SHOW (12-28-48) Presented “by transcription,” it’s Bob’s Christmas Day Show from Berlin, as presented to the troops of the Berlin airlift. Guests include General Jimmy Doolittle, Irving Berlin, and Jinx Falkenberg. With Bill Farrell, Jane Harvey, Irene Ryan. Swan Soap, NBC. (30 min)

CAMPBELL PLAYHOUSE (12-24-39) “A Christmas Carol” starring Lionel Barrymore in his fourth performance as Ebenezer Scrooge in the classic story by Charles Dickens. Directed and narrated by Orson Welles, with music by Bernard Herrmann. Campbell Soups, CBS. (32 min and 28 min)
Old 12-18-2010, 02:56 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Storeytime View Post
I sure hope you'll continue this thread next year. It's my favorite spot on the forum.
As for now, if there is a 2011 thread, I'm thinking it will be at Christmas Talk and/or another Merry Network forum. That will allow internet searchers/guests to see the posts.

I don't think the thread has ever been that popular with members, but views by guests have been remarkable the past two years. Of course that's not happening in 2010 and that has taken the majority of the fun out of it for me.

To be sure, I do appreciate member support I get from within! Thanks Storeytime! I think we have five to seven "regulars".
Old 12-18-2010, 04:19 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

BBS Tonight!

This one starts on many stations at midnight Central Time tonight! Make listening plans now!
An Official RJD Recomendation! It ain't Christmas 'til I've heard this!

Find a station now and don't miss the annual Blues Before Christmas Show!

BLUES BEFORE SUNRISE FOR 12/19/2010

ANNUAL BBS CHRISTMAS PROGRAM

HOORAY FOR CHRISTMAS!!

This week on Blues Before Sunrise it's our annual Christmas Program. Like the ghosts of Christmas passed, all of your favorite Blues and R&B Christmas favorites. And big Holiday bonus - almost no dates or personel listings - maximum of music/a minimum of me! - Only On BBS!

HOUR #1

MISSUS SANTA CLAUS - LESLIE UGGAMS
THE CHRISTMAS SONG - KING COLE TRIO
HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS - JOE WILLIAMS
OLE SANTA - DINAH WASHINGTON
LITTLE CHRISTMAS TREE - NAT 'KING' COLE
THE CHRISTMAS SONG (1946 TRIO) - KING COLE TRIO
THE CHRISTMAS SONG (1946 ORCH) - KING COLE TRIO
JINGLE JANGLE JUMP - GLADYS BENTLY / DEXTER GORDON
CHRISTMAS WON'T BE CHRISTMAS - CALVIN BOSTICK
WHAT ARE YOU DOING NEW YEAR'S EVE - BILLY ECKSTINE
MY STOCKING IS EMPTY - LESLIE UGGAMS
JINGLE BELLS - KING COLE TRIO
CHRISTMAS DATE BOOGIE - BIG JOE TURNER
BEBOP SANTA - BABS GONZALES
CHRISTMAS MORNING - TITUS TURNER
BOOGIE WOOGIE SANTA - LIONEL HAMPTON
WHITE CHRISTMAS - RAVENS
RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEER - SUGAR CHILD ROBINSON

HOUR #2

MERRY CHRISTMAS BABY - CHARLES BROWN
FAR AWAY CHRISTMAS BLUES - LITTLE ESTHER
BOOGIE WOOGIE SANTA - MABEL SCOTT
CHRISTMAS TIME BLUES - ROY MILTON
I WANT MY BABY FOR CHRISTMAS - JIMMY LIGGINS
MAY EVERYDAY BE CHRISTMAS - LOUIS JORDAN
I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS - BULLMOOSE JACKSON
MERRY CHRISTMAS BABY - LIONEL HAMPTON
CHRISTMAS BLUES - GATEMOUTH MOORE
IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME AGAIN - CECIL GANT
CHRISTMAS BLUES - LARRY DARNELL
HELLO SANTA - CECIL GANT
EMPTY STOCKING BLUES - FLOYD DIXON
WHITE CHRISTMAS - BIG MAYBELLE
WHEN WAS THE BABY BORN - SWAN SILVERTONES
DID YOU SPEND CHRISTMAS IN JAIL - REV J.M.GATES
SILENT NIGHT - MAHALIA JACKSON

HOUR #3

CHRIST WAS BORN ON CHRISTMAS MORN - FRANKIE 'HALF-PINT' JAXON
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR'S BLUES - TAMPA RED
SANTA BRING ME A BRAND NEW WOMAN - BUMBLE BEE SLIM
CHRISTMAS & NO SANTA CLAUS - BUMBLE BEE SLIM
WRONG WAY TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS - REV EDWARD CLAYBORN
AT THE CHRISTMAS BALL - BESSIE SMITH
AIN'T GONNA LET YOU SEE MY SANTA CLAUS - VICTORIA SPIVEY
COME ALL YEE FAITHFUL - BLACK SWAN QUARTET
HOLIDAY MESSAGE - REV HUDSON SHOWER
CHRISTMAS CHIMES - ELLE THOMAS AND MATTIE
CHRISTMAS EVE BLUES - BUKKA WHITE
SANTA CLAUS - WALTER DAVIS
LET ME HANG MY STOCKING - ROOSEVELT SYKES
CHRISTMAS IN JAIL - AIN'T IT A PAIN - LEROY CARR
CHRISTMAS MORNING BLUES - SONNY BOY WILLIAMSON I

HOUR #4

CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION - JESSE THOMAS
SANTA'S MESSIN' WITH THE KID - EDDIE C.CAMPBELL
CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION - B.B. KING
SANTA CLAUS NEEDS SOME LOVIN' - ALBERT KING
SONNY BOY'S CHRISTMAS BLUES - SONNY BOY WILLIAMSON II
SANTA CLAUS - SONNY BOY WILLIAMSON II
THE CHRISTMAS SONG - LEE JACKSON
SANTA CLAUS CAME HOME DRUNK - CLYDE LASLEY
HOLIDAY GREETINGS - VARIOUS ARTISTS
MERRY CHRISTMAS BABY - ROBERT NIGHTHAWK
HOWLING FOR MY BABY - HOWLING WOLF
BLUES FOR CHRISTMAS - JOHN LEE HOOKER
REMEMBER LAST CHRISTMAS - GUS JENKINS
LONESOME CHRISTMAS BLUES - LOWELL FULSON
CHRISTMAS BLUES - RALPH WILLIS
SANTA - LIGHTNIN' HOPKINS
MERRY CHRISTMAS - LIGHTNIN' HOPKINS
RUN RUN RUDOLPH - CHUCK BERRY
I HEAR JINGLE BELLS - FREDDY KING
LET ME BE YOUR SANTA - CLARENCE GARLOW

HOUR #5

LET'S MAKE CHRISTMAS MERRY BABY - AMOS MILBURN
CHRISTMAS WON'T BE CHRISTMAS - CALVIN BOSTICK
WHAT ARE YOU DOING NEW YEAR'S EVE - BILLY ECKSTINE
THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS - LOUIS ARMSTRONG
SILENT NIGHT - DINAH WASHINGTON
WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS NIGHT - DAN GRISSOM
WHITE CHRISTMAS - JIMMY SMITH
CHRISTMAS EVE - BILLY ECKSTINE
SILENT NIGHT - RAVENS
CHRISTMAS WITH NO ONE TO LOVE - CHARLES BROWN
BLUE CHRISTMAS - BILLY ECKSTINE
THIS TIME OF YEAR - BROOK BENTON
DIG THAT CRAZY SANTA CLAUS - OSCAR McLOLLIE
SANTA DO THE MAMBO - BIG JOHN GREER
ZAT YOU SANTA CLAUSE - LOUIS ARMSTRONG
COOL YULE - LOUIS ARMSTRONG
WHITE CHRISTMAS - SISTER ROSETTA THARPE
MOONDUST - BILL DOGGETT
Old 12-19-2010, 01:12 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Bone Conduction Music Show Christams Extravaganza 2010 (Baby)!

Another official RJD endorsement!

Tonight, Sunday 12.19.2010, at 7 pm, ET is the Bone Conduction Music Show’s Christmas Extravaganza (Baby) radio show! The show airs for four hours on WAAM 1600 in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Listen online from the station or from the source.

The show will also be archived soon afterward here.
Old 12-19-2010, 01:43 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Alabama Public Radio 12.19.2010

Three locally produced radio shows for Alabama Public Radio will air Christmas shows this afternoon/evening, 12.19.2010.

Getting Sentimental Over You (Big Bands) - 5 to 6 pm Central

The Crooners – 6 to 8 pm Central

Jugs Jukes & Jazz – 8 to 10 pm Central
Alabama Public Radio with an online listen link

Tuscaloosa – WUAL 91.5
Muscle Shoals – WQPR 88.7
Selma/Montgomery – WAPR 88.3
Huntsville – 100.7 (WQPR translator)
Decatur – 94.7 (WQPR translator)

APR 2010 HOLIDAY PROGRAMMING SCHEDULE

Friday, December 17
9:00 a.m.
Music of the baroque Brass and Choral Holiday Concert

11:00 a.m.
A Leroy Anderson Christmas

Monday, December 20
A Mexican Christmas with the Rose Ensemble

10:00 a.m.
Welcome Christmas

Echoes of Christmas

Tuesday, December 21
Celebrating the Holidays with Anonymous 4, Stile Antico, and Montserrat Figueras

Holiday Light: Singing Angels, Silver Bells

A Chanticleer Christmas

12:00 p.m.
Christmas with Madrigalia

Wednesday, December 22
Lessons and Carols from Washington National Cathedral

Noel - Christmas from Paris

Christmas with Morehouse and Spelman Glee Clubs

365 Holidays with the Canadian Brass

Thursday, December 23
Apollo's Fire Messiah

NoEL with Noel

A Classical Christmas

Friday, December 24
Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols

St. Olaf Christmas Festival

Saturday, December 25
7:00 p.m.
Bama Bluegrass Christmas Show
Old 12-19-2010, 11:15 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

100,000 Watts & Radio-Info Final Totals & Listings

427 Stations! I'll go out on a limb this final week before Christmas and say that this is the final station total. If there are more later, I'll ammend the below list.

From the web page:

100,000watts.com Annual Christmas List!

Total Stations: 427

100,000watts.com Annual Christmas List!

Total Stations: 427
Albany/Schenectady/Troy, NY WROW-AM Website: www.albanymagic.com 11/27/2010
Albany/Schenectady/Troy, NY WBZZ-FM Website: www.buzz1057.com 11/1/2010
Albany/Schenectady/Troy, NY WTRY-FM Website: www.wtry.com 11/1/2010
Albuquerque, NM KFLQ-FM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Albuquerque, NM KMGA-FM Website: www.995magicfm.com 11/18/2010
Albuquerque, NM KLQT-FM Website: www.lite951fm.com 11/1/2010
Allentown/Bethlehem, PA WLEV-FM Website: www.wlevradio.com 11/13/2010
Amarillo, TX KRGN-FM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Anaheim/Santa Ana(Orange County), CA KFSH-FM Website: www.thefish959.com 12/13/2010
Anchorage, AK KYMG-FM Website: www.magic989fm.com 11/29/2010
Appleton, MN KRSU-FM Website: www.mpr.org 11/29/2010
Appleton/Oshkosh, WI WEMI-FM Website: www.christianfamilyradio.net/wemi/index.html 11/28/2010
Appleton/Oshkosh, WI WISS-AM Website: www.wissradio.com 11/26/2010
Appleton/Oshkosh, WI WNAM-AM Website: www.1280wnam.com 11/26/2010
Asheville, NC WOXL-FM Website: www.965woxl.com 12/2/2010
Atlanta, GA WFSH-FM Website: www.thefishatlanta.com 11/24/2010
Atlanta, GA WSB-FM Website: www.b985.com 11/24/2010
Atlantic City, NJ WFPG-FM Website: www.literock969.com 11/26/2010
Augusta, GA WBBQ-FM Website: www.wbbq.com 11/22/2010
Austin, TX KKMJ-FM Website: www.majic.com 11/22/2010
Bakersfield, CA KSMJ-FM Website: www.mix977fm.com 11/22/2010
Baltimore, MD WLIF-FM Website: www.1019litefm.com 11/20/2010
Baltimore, MD WRBS-FM Website: www.951shinefm.com 12/6/2010
Bangor, ME WEZQ-FM Website: www.wezq-fm.com 11/27/2010
Baton Rouge, LA KRVE-FM Website: www.961theriver.com 11/13/2010
Battle Creek, MI WUFN-FM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Battle Creek, MI WBXX-FM Website: www.mix1049online.com 11/24/2010
Bay City, TX KZBJ-FM Website: www.ksbj.org 11/27/2010
Beaumont, TX KKMY-FM Website: www.mix1045.com 12/20/2010
Bellingham, WA KWPZ-FM Website: www.praise1065.com 11/29/2010
Bemidji, MN KCRB-FM Website: www.mpr.org 11/29/2010
Bend, OR KLTW-FM Website: www.lite951.com 11/29/2010
Biloxi/Gulfport, MS WMJY-FM Website: www.magic937.com 11/24/2010
Binghamton, NY WMXW-FM Website: www.mix1033fm.com 11/16/2010
Birmingham, AL WMJJ-FM Website: www.magic96fm.com 11/15/2010
Bismarck, ND KYYY-FM Website: www.y93.fm 11/12/2010
Bismarck, ND KXRV-FM 11/29/2010
Boise, ID KXLT-FM Website: www.liteonline.com 11/13/2010
Boston, MA WODS-FM Website: www.wods.com 11/18/2010
Boston, MA WROR-FM Website: www.wror.com 11/18/2010
Brainerd, MN KBPR-FM Website: www.mpr.org 11/29/2010
Branson, MO KLFC-FM Website: www.klfcradio.com 11/29/2010
Breckenridge/Vail, CO KVJZ-HD2 Website: www.kuvo.org 11/29/2010
Breckenridge/Vail, CO KVJZ-HD3 Website: www.kuvo.org 11/29/2010
Brenham, TX KUBJ-FM Website: www.ksbj.org 11/27/2010
Bridgeport, CT WEZN-FM Website: www.star999.com 11/26/2010
Bryan/College Station, TX KKYS-FM Website: www.mix1047.com 12/2/2010
Bryan/College Station, TX KWUP-FM Website: www.ksbj.org 11/27/2010
Buffalo/Niagara Falls, NY WJYE-FM Website: www.wjye.com 11/15/2010
Buffalo/Niagara Falls, NY WTSS-FM Website: www.mystar1025.com 11/15/2010
Burlington/Plattsburgh, VT WEZF-FM Website: www.star929.com 11/22/2010
Calgary, AB CHFM-FM Website: www.lite96.ca 12/6/2010
Cambridge, IL WYEC-FM Website: www.wyec.com 11/26/2010
Canton, OH WHOF-FM Website: www.my1017.com 11/16/2010
Cape Cod, MA WCIB-FM Website: www.cool102.com 11/15/2010
Cape May, NJ WEZW-FM Website: www.easy931.com 11/1/2010
Cedar Rapids, IA KDAT-FM Website: www.kdat.com 11/20/2010
Central Upper Michigan, MI WGGL-FM Website: www.mpr.org 11/29/2010
Champaign/Urbana, IL WBGL-FM Website: www.wbgl.org 11/27/2010
Charleston/Mattoon, IL WZGL-FM Website: www.wbgl.org 11/27/2010
Charleston, WV WVAF-FM Website: www.v100.fm 11/29/2010
Charleston, SC WXLY-FM Website: www.y1025.com 11/22/2010
Charlotte, NC WKQC-FM Website: www.k1047.com 11/13/2010
Charlotte, NC WLYT-FM Website: www.wlyt.com 11/18/2010
Charlottesville, VA WQMZ-FM Website: www.z95.net 11/30/2010
Charlotte, NC WRCM-FM Website: www.newlife919.com 12/6/2010
Chattanooga, TN WDEF-FM Website: www.sunny923.com 11/26/2010
Chattanooga, TN WJBP-FM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Chattanooga, TN WLND-FM Website: www.981lnd.com 11/13/2010
Chicago, IL WLIT-FM Website: www.litefm.com 11/12/2010
Chickasha, OK KFXU-FM 12/12/2010
Cincinnati, OH WAKW-FM Website: www.mystar933.com 10/31/2010
Cincinnati, OH WRRM-FM Website: www.warm98.com 11/13/2010
Cleveland, OH WDOK-FM Website: wdok.radio.com 11/22/2010
Cleveland, OH WFHM-FM Website: www.955thefish.com 11/26/2010
Cleveland, OH WMVX-FM Website: www.wmvx.com 11/9/2010
Colorado Springs, CO KBIQ-FM Website: www.kbiqradio.com 12/6/2010
Colorado Springs, CO KKLI-FM Website: www.kkli.com 11/6/2010
Columbia, SC WMHK-FM Website: www.wmhk.com 11/30/2010
Columbia, SC WWNU-FM Website: www.carolina921.com 11/22/2010
Columbia, SC WOMG-FM Website: www.womg.com 11/17/2010
Columbus, OH WLZT-FM Website: www.softrock933.com 11/6/2010
Columbus, IN WKJD-FM Website: www.wygs.org 12/20/2010
Columbus, OH WMNI-AM Website: www.wmni.com 12/13/2010
Columbus, OH WSNY-FM Website: www.sunny95.com 11/20/2010
Columbus, GA WLTC-FM Website: www.1037lite.fm 11/9/2010
Columbus, OH WCVO-FM Website: www.1049theriver.com 11/29/2010
Columbus, GA WGSY-FM Website: www.sunny100columbus.com 11/8/2010
Corry, PA WHYP-AM 12/6/2010
Crystal River, FL WAQV-FM Website: www.thejoyfm.com 12/6/2010
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX KLTY-FM Website: www.klty.com 11/26/2010
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX KVIL-FM Website: 1037litefm.radio.com 11/15/2010
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX KVIL-HD2 Website: 1037litefm.radio.com 11/1/2010
Davenport (Quad Cities), IA KMXG-FM Website: www.kmxg.com 11/22/2010
Dayton, OH WLQT-FM Website: www.wlqt.com 11/14/2010
Decatur, IL WNLD-FM Website: www.wbgl.org 11/27/2010
Decorah, IA KLCD-FM Website: www.mpr.org 11/29/2010
Denver, CO KEZW-AM Website: www.kezw.com 12/13/2010
Denver, CO KOSI-FM Website: www.kosi101.com 11/19/2010
Denver, CO KUVO-HD2 Website: www.kuvo.org 11/29/2010
Denver, CO KUVO-HD3 Website: www.kuvo.org 11/29/2010
Detroit, MI WNIC-FM Website: www.wnic.com 11/12/2010
Detroit, MI WMGC-FM Website: www.detroitmagic.com 11/26/2010
Detroit, MI WUFL-AM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Dubuque, IA WJTY-FM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Duluth/Superior, MN KDNI-FM Website: www.life973.com 11/29/2010
Duluth/Superior, MN KDNW-FM Website: www.life973.com 11/29/2010
Duluth/Superior, MN KLDJ-FM Website: www.kool1017.com 11/17/2010
Duluth/Superior, MN WSCD-FM Website: www.mpr.org 11/29/2010
Easton, MD WCEI-FM Website: www.wceiradio.com 11/30/2010
Eau Claire, WI WISM-FM Website: www.themix981.com 11/15/2010
Eau Claire, WI WIAL-FM Website: www.i94online.com 11/20/2010
Edmonton, AB CFMG-FM Website: www.ezrock1049.com 11/30/2010
El Paso/Ciudad Juarez, TX KTSM-FM Website: www.sunny999fm.com 11/22/2010
Erie, PA WXKC-FM Website: www.classy100.com 11/22/2010
Escondido/Oceanside/Carlsbad, CA KMYT-FM Website: www.kmyt945.com 11/16/2010
Eugene/Springfield, OR KMGE-FM Website: www.945mixfm.com 11/14/2010
Eugene/Springfield, OR KODZ-FM Website: www.kool991.com 11/14/2010
Eureka/Arcata, CA KMDR-FM 11/15/2010
Fairbanks, AK KTDZ-FM Website: www.mytedfm.com 12/2/2010
Fargo-Moorhead, ND KFNW-FM Website: www.life973.com 11/29/2010
Fargo-Moorhead, ND KCCM-FM Website: www.mpr.org 11/29/2010
Farmville, VA WFLO-FM Website: www.wflo.net 12/15/2010
Fayetteville, AR KEZA-FM Website: www.magic1079.com 12/20/2010
Fergus Falls, MN KCMF-FM Website: www.mpr.org 11/29/2010
Flagstaff, AZ KJTA-FM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Florence, SC WSIM-FM 11/27/2010
Fond Du Lac, WI WFDL-FM Website: www.sunny977.com 11/29/2010
Fort Collins, CO KTRR-FM Website: www.tri102.com 11/15/2010
Fort Myers/Naples, FL WJPT-FM Website: www.sunny1063.com 11/19/2010
Fort Myers/Naples, FL WTLT-FM Website: www.lite937.com 11/22/2010
Fort Pierce/Vero Beach, FL WSYR-FM Website: www.star947.com 11/18/2010Fort Walton Beach/Destin, FL WNCV-FM Website: www.wncv.com 11/30/2010
Fort Wayne, IN WAJI-FM Website: www.waji.com 11/22/2010
Fort Wayne, IN WMEE-FM Website: www.wmee.com 11/19/2010
Four Corners, NM KKFG-FM Website: www.kool1045.com 12/20/2010
Frankfort, KY WSTV-FM Website: www.star1037.com 11/26/2010
Fredericksburg, VA WGRQ-FM Website: www.959wgrq.com 11/30/2010
Fresno, CA KSOF-FM Website: www.softrock989.com 11/12/2010
Fresno, CA KHGE-FM Website: www.bigcountry1027.com 11/1/2010
Fresno, CA KHIT-FM Website: www.1071khits.com 12/1/2010
Gainesville, FL WJLF-FM Website: www.thejoyfm.com 12/6/2010
Grand Forks, ND KZLT-FM Website: www.literock1043.com 11/18/2010
Grand Forks, ND KQMN-FM Website: www.mpr.org 11/29/2010
Grand Marais, MN WMLS-FM Website: www.mpr.org 11/29/2010
Grand Rapids, MI WSRW-FM Website: www.star1057online.com 11/13/2010
Grand Rapids, MI WTRV-FM Website: www.theriver-fm.com 11/1/2010
Green Bay, WI WEMY-FM Website: www.christianfamilyradio.net/wemy/index.html 11/28/2010
Greensboro/Winston-Salem, NC WMAG-FM Website: www.wmagradio.com 11/22/2010
Greenville/Spartanburg, SC WMYI-FM Website: www.wmyi.com 11/12/2010
Greenville/Spartanburg, SC WSPA-FM Website: www.magic989online.com 11/11/2010
Hagerstown, MD WIKZ-FM Website: www.mix95.com 11/22/2010
Halifax, NS CFLT-FM Website: www.lite929.com 12/6/2010
Hamilton, ON CKPC-FM Website: www.ckpcfm.com 12/6/2010
Hamilton, ON CKLH-FM Website: www.k-litefm.com 12/10/2010
Harrisonburg, VA WJDV-FM Website: www.961litefm.com 12/3/2010
Hartford, CT WRCH-FM Website: www.wrch.com 11/26/2010
Hibbing/Virginia (Iron Range), MN WIRR-FM Website: www.mpr.org 11/29/2010
Honolulu, HI KAIM-FM Website: www.thefishhawaii.com 12/13/2010
Honolulu, HI KRTR-AM Website: 650amhawaii.com 11/16/2010
Honolulu, HI KSSK-AM Website: www.ksskradio.com 11/26/2010
Honolulu, HI KSSK-FM Website: www.ksskradio.com 11/26/2010
Houston/Galveston, TX KODA-FM Website: www.sunny99.com 11/26/2010
Houston/Galveston, TX KSBJ-FM Website: www.ksbj.org 11/27/2010
Huntington, WV WMGA-FM Website: www.magic979.com 11/22/2010
Huntsville, AL WRSA-FM Website: www.lite969.com 11/30/2010
Idabel, OK KXRT-FM Website: www.afr.net 12/13/2010
Indianapolis, IN WYXB-FM Website: www.b1057.com 11/27/2010
Indianapolis, IN WHZN-FM Website: www.883thewalk.org 12/6/2010
Jackson, MI WJKN-AM 11/26/2010
Jackson, MS WQJQ-FM Website: www.q1051.com 11/14/2010
Jackson, MI WJKN-FM Website: www.893themessage.com 11/26/2010
Jackson, MI WSAE-FM Website: www.home.fm 11/26/2010
Jacksonville, FL WEJZ-FM Website: www.wejz.com 11/26/2010
Johnson City/Kingsport, TN WTFM-FM Website: www.wtfm.com 11/22/2010
Joplin, MO KJMK-FM Website: 939literock.com 11/30/2010
Kansas City, MO KUDL-FM Website: www.kudl.com 11/21/2010
Kansas City, MO KCKC-FM Website: www.star102.com 11/1/2010
Knoxville, TN WYLV-FM Website: www.love89.org 12/2/2010
La Crosse, WI KCLH-FM Website: www.classichits947.com 11/20/2010
Lafayette, IN WSHP-FM Website: www.957therocket.com 11/1/2010
LaGrange, GA WMGP-FM Website: www.magic981.com 11/13/2010
LaGrange, GA WVFJ-FM Website: www.j933.com 12/2/2010
Lake City, MN KLCH-FM Website: www.lakehits95.com 11/24/2010
Lake Jackson, TX KYBJ-FM Website: www.ksbj.org 11/27/2010
Lancaster, PA WLAN-AM Website: www.1390wlan.com 11/17/2010
Lancaster, PA WROZ-FM Website: www.roseradio.com 11/26/2010
Lansing, MI WLMI-FM 11/22/2010
Lansing, MI WUNN-AM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Las Vegas, NV KSNE-FM Website: www.ksne.com 11/22/2010
Lewiston/Auburn, ME WEZR-AM Website: www.ez1240.com 11/28/2010
Lexington, KY WMXL-FM Website: www.wmxl.com 11/14/2010
Lexington, KY WGKS-FM Website: www.969kissfm.com 11/13/2010
Lima, OH WMLX-FM Website: www.mix1033.com 11/30/2010
Lincoln, NE KBBK-FM Website: www.b1073.com 11/26/2010
Lincoln, NE KFOR-AM Website: www.kfor1240.com 12/6/2010
Litchfield, IL WSMI-FM Website: www.wsmiradio.com 12/13/2010
Long Island (western), NY WALK-FM Website: www.walkradio.com 11/22/2010
Los Angeles, CA KOST-FM Website: www.kost1035.com 11/18/2010
Louisville, KY WJIE-FM Website: www.wjie.org 12/11/2010
Louisville, KY WVEZ-FM Website: www.lite1069.com 11/26/2010
Lubbock, TX KAMY-FM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Lubbock, TX KLZK-FM Website: www.stars973fm.com 11/19/2010
Lynchburg, VA WSNZ-FM Website: www.mysunnyfm.com 11/14/2010
Macon, GA WJTG-FM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Macon, GA WPCH-FM Website: www.peach965.com 11/13/2010
Madison, WI WOLX-FM Website: www.wolx.com 11/16/2010
Madison, WI WSJY-FM Website: www.lite1073.com 11/26/2010
Madison, WI WMGN-FM Website: www.magic98.com 11/26/2010
Madison, WI WNWC-FM Website: www.life973.com 11/29/2010
Manchester/Nashua, NH WZID-FM Website: www.wzid.com 11/26/2010
Manhattan, KS KQLA-FM Website: www.kqla.com 11/30/2010
Mankato, MN KGAC-FM Website: www.mpr.org 11/29/2010
Marion, VA WUKZ-AM 11/24/2010
McAllen/Brownsville, TX KHKZ-FM Website: www.hotkiss1063.com 11/26/2010
McBain, MI WCDY-FM 11/8/2010
Meadville/Franklin, PA WMVL-FM 12/1/2010
Memphis, TN WRVR-FM Website: www.wrvr.com 11/18/2010
Meridian, MS WMLV-FM Website: www.v935.com 11/26/2010
Miami/Fort Lauderdale, FL WHDR-FM Website: www.93rock.com 11/20/2010
Miami/Fort Lauderdale, FL WKCP-FM Website: classicalsouthflorida.publicradio.org 11/29/2010
Miami/Fort Lauderdale, FL WMIA-FM Website: www.939mia.com 11/22/2010
Milwaukee, WI WMYX-FM Website: www.99wmyx.com 11/22/2010
Milwaukee, WI WRIT-FM Website: www.957fm.com 11/19/2010
Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN KQQL-FM Website: www.kool108.com 11/26/2010
Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN KSJN-FM Website: www.mpr.org 11/29/2010
Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN WLTE-FM Website: www.1029litefm.com 11/11/2010
Minot, ND KMXA-FM Website: www.justmixradio.com 11/29/2010
Missoula, MT KVWE-FM Website: www.1015theview.com 11/22/2010
Mobile, AL WMXC-FM Website: www.litemix.com 11/24/2010
Modesto, CA KJSN-FM Website: www.sunny102fm.com 12/20/2010
Monroe, LA KZRZ-FM Website: www.sunny983.com 11/30/2010
Montgomery, NY WNYX-FM Website: www.wnyxfm.com 12/6/2010
Montgomery, AL WMXS-FM Website: www.mix103.com 12/6/2010
Montreal, QC CFQR-FM Website: www.925theq.com 11/30/2010
Morris, IL WCFL-FM Website: www.wbgl.org 11/27/2010
Mt. Vernon, IL WBMV-FM Website: www.wibi.org 11/27/2010
Murfreesboro, NC WDLZ-FM 12/7/2010
Muskegon, MI WSHZ-FM Website: www.107mus.com 11/24/2010
Myrtle Beach, SC WMYB-FM Website: www.star921.net 11/30/2010
Napoleon, OH WNDH-FM Website: www.wndh1031.com 11/30/2010
Nashville, TN WFFI-FM Website: www.94fmthefish.net 11/19/2010
Nashville, TN WJXA-FM Website: www.mix929.com 11/26/2010
Nashville, TN WSIX-FM Website: www.wsix.com 12/15/2010
Nashville, TN WFFH-FM Website: www.94fmthefish.net 11/19/2010
Nassawadox, VA WHRE-FM Website: www.whro.org 12/9/2010
New Brunswick, NJ WMGQ-FM Website: www.magic983.com 11/22/2010
New Brunswick, NJ WAWZ-FM Website: www.star991fm.com 11/22/2010
New London/Norwich (SE CT), CT WBMW-FM Website: www.wbmw.com 11/20/2010
New Orleans, LA WLMG-FM Website: www.magic1019.com 11/22/2010
New York, NY WLTW-FM Website: www.1067litefm.com 11/19/2010
Newberry, MI WNBY-FM Website: www.oldies93fm.com 11/29/2010
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA WXGM-FM Website: www.xtra99.com 11/30/2010
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA WWDE-FM Website: www.2wd.com 11/24/2010
Ocala, FL WHIJ-FM Website: www.thejoyfm.com 12/6/2010
Odessa/Midland, TX KFLB-AM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Odessa/Midland, TX KFLB-FM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Oklahoma City, OK KMGL-FM Website: www.magic104.com 11/26/2010
Omaha, NE KGBI-FM Website: www.kgbifm.com 11/29/2010
Omaha, NE KSRZ-FM Website: www.104star.com 11/22/2010
Orlando, FL WMYZ-FM Website: www.zradio.org 12/6/2010
Orlando, FL WMGF-FM Website: www.magic107.com 11/20/2010
Orlando, FL WPOZ-FM Website: www.zradio.org 12/6/2010
Ottawa/Gatineau, ON CJMJ-FM Website: www.majic100.fm 12/11/2010
Palm Coast, FL WHYZ-FM Website: www.zradio.org 12/6/2010
Palm Springs/Indio, CA KEZN-FM Website: ez103.radio.com 11/22/2010
Panama City, FL WFSY-FM Website: www.sunny98.com 11/22/2010
Panama City, FL WJTF-FM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Park Rapids, MN KDKK-FM Website: www.kkradionetwork.com 12/6/2010
Pensacola, FL WPCS-FM Website: www.rejoice.org 11/26/2010
Pensacola, FL WRGV-HD2 Website: www.1073thegroove.com 11/30/2010
Peoria, IL WCIC-FM Website: www.wcicfm.org 11/27/2010
Peoria, IL WSWT-FM Website: www.literock107.com 11/22/2010
Peshtigo, WI WSFQ-FM Website: hits96online.com 12/1/2010
Petoskey/Cheboygan, MI WLXT-FM Website: www.lite96.com 11/26/2010
Philadelphia, PA WPEN-HD2 Website: www.975thefanatic.com 11/1/2010
Philadelphia, PA WBEB-FM Website: www.b101radio.com 11/19/2010
Philadelphia, PA WBEN-HD2 Website: www.957benfm.com 11/1/2010
Philadelphia, PA WOGL-HD2 Website: wogl.radio.com 11/1/2010
Phoenix, AZ KMVA-FM Website: www.movin975.com 11/29/2010
Phoenix, AZ KESZ-FM Website: www.kez999.com 11/19/2010
Phoenix, AZ KFLR-FM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Pittsburgh, PA WSHH-FM Website: www.wshh.com 11/19/2010
Pittsburgh, PA WWSW-FM Website: www.3wsradio.com 11/22/2010
Plymouth, MA WPLM-FM Website: www.easy991.com 12/14/2010
Ponca City, OK KLVV-FM Website: www.mypraisefm.com 12/15/2010
Port Huron, MI WHLX-AM Website: www.whls.net 12/2/2010
Port Huron, MI WHLS-AM Website: www.whls.net 12/2/2010
Portland/Lewiston, ME WHOM-FM Website: www.whom949.com 11/26/2010
Portland/Lewiston, ME WYNZ-FM Website: www.y1009.com 12/6/2010
Portland, OR KKCW-FM Website: www.k103.com 11/22/2010
Portland, OR KRSK-HD2 Website: www.1051thebuzz.com 11/1/2010
Portland, OR KYCH-HD2 Website: www.charliefm.com 11/1/2010
Portland, OR KFIS-FM Website: www.1041thefish.com 12/13/2010
Potosi, MO KHZR-FM Website: www.joyfmonline.org 11/27/2010
Poughkeepsie/Kingston, NY WRNQ-FM Website: www.921litefm.com 11/14/2010
Princeton, IL WPRC-FM Website: www.wcicfm.org 11/27/2010
Providence, RI WWLI-FM Website: www.literock105fm.com 11/19/2010
Providence, RI WSNE-FM Website: www.coast933.com 11/5/2010
Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, NC WKIX-FM Website: www.y1029.com 11/27/2010
Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, NC WRAL-FM Website: www.wralfm.com 11/22/2010
Reading, PA WRAW-AM Website: www.1340wraw.com 11/24/2010
Reno, NV KRNO-FM Website: www.sunny1069.com 11/18/2010
Reno, NV KNEV-FM Website: www.magic95.com 11/22/2010
Richland/Kennewick/Pasco, WA KOLW-FM Website: www.975coolfm.com 11/16/2010
Richmond, VA WZEZ-FM Website: www.ezfmradio.com 12/8/2010
Richmond, VA WTVR-FM Website: www.lite98.com 11/24/2010
Riverside/San Bernardino, CA KSPA-AM Website: www.am1510kspa.com 11/8/2010
Riverside/San Bernardino, CA KSGN-FM Website: www.ksgn.com 12/6/2010
Riverside/San Bernardino, CA KOLA-FM Website: www.kolafm.com 11/26/2010
Roanoke, VA WSLQ-FM Website: www.q99fm.com 11/22/2010
Roanoke, VA WSNV-FM Website: www.mysunnyfm.com 11/12/2010
Rochester, NY WVOR-FM Website: www.radiosunny.com 11/22/2010
Rochester, MN KLSE-FM Website: www.mpr.org 11/29/2010
Rochester, NY WRMM-FM Website: www.warm1013.com 11/22/2010
Rochester, MN KYBA-FM Website: www.y105fm.com 11/26/2010
Roswell, NM KWFL-FM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Russellville, AR KWKK-FM Website: www.mykwkk.com 12/3/2010
Sacramento, CA KKFS-FM Website: www.1039thefish.com 11/29/2010
Sacramento, CA KHLX-FM Website: www.classic931.com 11/12/2010
Sacramento, CA KYMX-FM Website: kymx.radio.com 12/1/2010
Saginaw/Bay City/Midland, MI WHNN-FM Website: www.whnn.com 11/18/2010
Saginaw/Bay City/Midland, MI WSAG-FM Website: www.thebay104fm.com 11/9/2010
Saginaw/Bay City/Midland, MI WUGN-FM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Salisbury/Ocean City, MD WQHQ-FM Website: www.q105fm.com 11/18/2010
Salt Lake City/Ogden, UT KEGA-FM Website: www.1015theeagle.com 11/30/2010
Salt Lake City/Ogden, UT KSFI-FM Website: www.fm100.com 11/5/2010
Salt Lake City/Ogden, UT KOSY-FM Website: www.kosy.com 11/4/2010
San Antonio, TX KQXT-FM Website: www.q1019.com 11/19/2010
San Antonio, TX KSMG-FM Website: www.magic1053.com 11/22/2010
San Diego/Tijuana, CA KYXY-FM Website: kyxy.radio.com 11/22/2010
San Francisco/Oakland, CA KDFC-FM Website: www.kdfc.com 11/30/2010
San Francisco/Oakland, CA KOIT-FM Website: www.koit.com 11/18/2010
San Francisco/Oakland, CA KOIT-HD2 Website: www.koit.com 11/1/2010
San Jose, CA KBAY-FM Website: www.kbay.com 11/26/2010
San Luis Obispo, CA KSLY-FM Website: www.ksly.com 11/28/2010
Santa Maria/Lompoc, CA KGDP-FM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Sarasota, FL WJIS-FM Website: www.thejoyfm.com 12/6/2010
Savannah, GA WYKZ-FM Website: www.987theriver.com 12/19/2010
Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, PA WMGS-FM Website: www.magic93fm.com 11/24/2010
Seattle/Tacoma/Everett, WA KRWM-FM Website: www.warm1069.com 11/13/2010
Seattle/Tacoma/Everett, WA KCMS-FM Website: www.spirit1053.com 11/26/2010
Seattle/Tacoma/Everett, WA KJR-FM Website: www.957kjrfm.com 11/13/2010
Sebring, FL WFLJ-FM Website: www.thejoyfm.com 12/6/2010
Sebring, FL WJFH-FM Website: www.thejoyfm.com 12/6/2010
Sheboygan, WI WLKN-FM Website: www.wlkn.com 11/29/2010
Shreveport, LA KVKI-FM Website: www.965kvki.com 11/30/2010
Sioux City, IA KGLI-FM Website: www.kg95.com 11/29/2010
Sioux Falls, SD KRSD-FM Website: www.mpr.org 11/29/2010
South Bend, IN WSMM-FM 10/20/2010
Spokane, WA KEZE-FM Website: www.spokanesriver.com 11/16/2010
Spokane, WA KISC-FM Website: www.literockkiss.com 11/26/2010
Spring Arbor, MI KTGG-AM 11/26/2010
Springfield, IL WIBI-FM Website: www.wibi.org 11/27/2010
Springfield, MO KGBX-FM Website: www.kgbx.com 11/22/2010
Springfield, MO KOSP-FM Website: www.star929.fm 11/13/2010
Springfield, IL WNNS-FM Website: www.wnns.com 11/27/2010
Springfield, IL WQQL-FM Website: www.cool1019.com 11/27/2010
Springfield, IL WSCT-FM Website: www.wibi.org 11/27/2010
Springfield, MA WMAS-FM Website: www.947wmas.com 11/26/2010
Springfield, MO KWND-FM Website: www.thewindfm.com 12/6/2010
St. Catharines/Niagara, ON CHRE-FM Website: www.1057ezrock.com 11/30/2010
St. Cloud, MN KSJR-FM Website: www.mpr.org 11/29/2010
St. Cloud, MN WXYG-AM 11/8/2010
St. Cloud, MN KCML-FM Website: www.lite999.com 11/26/2010
St. Cloud, MN KKJM-FM Website: www.spirit929.com 11/29/2010
St. Joseph, MO KKJO-FM Website: www.kjo1055.com 12/1/2010
St. Louis, MO KLJY-FM Website: www.991joyfm.com 11/27/2010
St. Louis, MO WCBW-FM Website: www.wibi.org 11/27/2010
St. Louis, MO KEZK-FM Website: kezk.radio.com 11/13/2010
St. Louis, MO KSD-FM Website: www.937thebull.com 11/12/2010
Staunton/Waynesboro, VA WSVO-FM Website: www.mixradioonline.com 11/22/2010
Stockton, CA KJOY-FM Website: www.993kjoy.com 11/22/2010
Sun Valley, ID KWRV-FM Website: www.mpr.org 11/29/2010
Sussex, NJ WSUS-FM Website: www.wsus1023.com 12/20/2010
Syracuse, NY WZUN-FM Website: www.thesunnyspot.com 11/1/2010
Syracuse, NY WYYY-FM Website: www.y94fm.com 11/20/2010
Tallapoosa, GA WWGA-FM 11/27/2010
Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL WCIE-FM Website: www.thejoyfm.com 12/6/2010
Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL WWRM-FM Website: newmagic949.com 11/24/2010
Terre Haute, IN WWSY-FM Website: www.959thevalley.com 11/8/2010
Terre Haute, IN WCRT-FM Website: www.wbgl.org 11/27/2010
Titusville/Melbourne, FL WLRQ-FM Website: www.wlrq.com 11/22/2010
Toledo, OH WRVF-FM Website: www.1015theriver.com 11/22/2010
Topeka, KS KMAJ-FM Website: www.kmaj.com 11/30/2010
Topeka, KS KJTY-FM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Toronto, ON CHFI-FM Website: www.chfi.com 11/21/2010
Tucson, AZ KTZR-FM Website: www.mia971.com 11/29/2010
Tucson, AZ KFLT-AM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Tucson, AZ KFLT-FM Website: www.myflr.org 12/6/2010
Tucson, AZ KMXZ-FM Website: www.mixfm.com 11/30/2010
Tulsa, OK KRAV-FM Website: mix96tulsa.com 11/22/2010
Tupelo, MS WSYE-FM Website: www.sunny933fm.com 12/6/2010
Twin Falls, ID KLIX-FM Website: www.kool965.com 11/16/2010
Utica/Rome, NY WUMX-FM Website: www.mix1025.com 11/1/2010
Utica/Rome, NY WLZW-FM Website: www.lite987.com 12/6/2010
Vancouver, BC CFUN-FM Website: www.1049greatesthits.com 11/19/2010
Vancouver, BC CHQM-FM Website: www.qmfm.com 11/20/2010
Victoria, BC CIOC-FM Website: www.ocean985.com 12/4/2010
Victoria, TX KXBJ-FM Website: www.ksbj.org 11/27/2010
Visalia/Porterville, CA KDUV-FM Website: www.kduvfm.com 12/6/2010
Walla Walla, WA KKSR-FM Website: www.957funfm.com 11/26/2010
Washington Court House, OH WCHO-AM Website: www.oldies1250.com 12/6/2010
Washington, DC WGTS-FM Website: www.wgts.org 12/6/2010
Washington, DC WASH-FM Website: www.washfm.com 11/19/2010
Waterloo, IA KCVM-FM Website: www.mix96.net 11/29/2010
Watertown, NY WLYK-FM Website: www.1027thelake.com 12/6/2010
Watertown, NY WTOJ-FM 11/19/2010
Wausau/Stevens Point, WI WGNV-FM Website: www.christianfamilyradio.net/wgnv/index.html 11/28/2010
Wausau/Stevens Point, WI WLJY-FM Website: www.967mix.com 11/15/2010
Wenatchee, WA KAAP-FM Website: www.applefm.com 11/30/2010
West Palm Beach, FL WOLL-FM Website: www.kool1055.com 11/22/2010
West Palm Beach, FL WEAT-FM Website: www.sunny1043.com 11/18/2010
Wheeling, WV WKWK-FM Website: www.wk973.com 11/24/2010
Wichita, KS KRBB-FM Website: www.b98fm.com 11/13/2010
Wilmington, DE WJBR-FM Website: www.wjbr.com 11/18/2010
Wilmington, NC WGNI-FM Website: www.wgni.com 11/30/2010
Winchester/Martinsburg, VA WLTF-FM Website: www.lite975.com 11/26/2010
Winnipeg, MB CHIQ-FM Website: www.curve943.com 11/26/2010
Winnipeg, MB CKY-FM Website: www.102clearfm.com 11/26/2010
Worcester, MA WSRS-FM Website: www.wsrs.com 11/15/2010
Worthington, MN KRSW-FM Website: www.mpr.org 11/29/2010
Yakima, WA KARY-FM Website: www.cherryfm.com 12/13/2010
York, PA WARM-FM Website: www.warm103.com 11/22/2010
Youngstown, OH WBBG-FM Website: www.wbbgfm.com 11/24/2010
Youngstown, OH WMXY-FM Website: www.mix989.com 11/26/2010
Youngstown, OH WNIO-AM Website: www.sportsradio1390.com 12/1/2010

Last Call Talley at Radio-Info
Station/Market - Date Flipped

WSIX "Big 98" Nashville December 15, 2010
KYMX “Mix 96” Sacramento December 3, 2010
CIOC “98.5 the Ocean” Victoria, B.C. December 3, 2010
CFLT “Lite 92.9” Halifax December 2, 2010
KSMG “Magic 105.3” San Antonio December 2, 2010
CHFM “Lite 96” Calgary December 2, 2010
KCMS “Spirit 105” Seattle December 2, 2010
KISC “Kiss” Spokane December 2, 2010
KLTY (94.9) Dallas December 2, 2010
KQQL “Kool 108” Minneapolis December 2, 2010
KWND “88.3 the Wind” Springfield December 2, 2010
WHOM (94.9) Portland, ME December 2, 2010
WMGC (105.1) Detroit December 2, 2010
WUGN (99.7) Saginaw December 2, 2010
WVAF “V100” Charleston December 2, 2010
WROZ “The Rose” Lancaster PA Nov. 30, 2010
KBIQ "Q102.7" Colorado Springs CO Nov. 30, 2010
KDUV (88.9) Fresno, CA Nov. 30, 2010
KEGA "101.5 The Eagle" Salt Lake City Nov. 30, 2010
KMXZ "94.9 Mix FM" Tucson, AZ Nov. 30, 2010
KSGN (89.7) Riverside, CA Nov. 30, 2010
KSSK-AM-FM (590/92.3) Honolulu Nov. 30, 2010
WCVO "104.9 The River" Columbus, Ohio Nov. 30, 2010
WFHM "95.5 The Fish" Cleveland, Ohio Nov. 30, 2010
WGTS (91.9) Washington, D.C. Nov. 30, 2010
WHZN "88.3 The Walk" Indianapolis Nov. 30, 2010
WLYK "102.7 The Lake" Watertown, N.Y. Nov. 30, 2010
WMGS "Magic 93.3)"Wilkes Barre, PA Nov. 30, 2010
WMXS "Mix 103" Montgomery, AL Nov. 30, 2010
WRBS "95.1 Shine FM" Baltimore Nov. 30, 2010
WRCH "100.5 Lite FM" Hartford, CT Nov. 30, 2010
WRCM "New Life 91.9)" Charlotte, N.C., Nov. 30, 2010
WVFJ "J93.3" Atlanta Nov. 30, 2010
WYLV "Love 89.1"Knoxville, TN Nov. 30, 2010
WUGN "Family Life Radio" Saginaw, MI Nov. 30, 2010
KISC "Kiss 98.1" Spokane, WA Nov. 30, 2010
WHOM (94.9) Portland, ME Nov. 30, 2010
WMGC "Magic 105.1" Detroit Nov. 30, 2010
WVAF "V100" Charleston, WV Nov. 30, 2010
CHFM "Lite 96" Calgary, Canada Nov. 30, 2010
KCMS "Spirit 105.3" Seattle Nov. 30, 2010
KKFS "103.9 The Fish" Sacramento, CA Nov. 30, 2010
KLTY (94.9) Dallas Nov. 30, 2010
KWND "88.3 The Wind" Springfield MO Nov. 30, 2010
KQQL (Kool 108) Minneapolis Nov. 30, 2010
WLZW “Lite 98.7” Utica/Rome, N.Y. Nov. 27, 2010
WROW "Magic 590" Albany, N.Y. Nov. 27, 2010
WVEZ (106.9) Louisville November 26, 2010
WJIE (88.5) Louisville November 26, 2010
WFBR (95.3) Washington, KY November 26, 2010
KDFC "Classical 102.1" San Francisco Nov. 26, 2010
WMGF "Magic 107.7" Orlando, FL Nov. 26, 2010
WPOZ (88.3) Orlando Nov. 26, 2010
KWPZ “Praise 106.5” Lynden, WA Nov. 26, 2010
WMVL “Cool 101.7” Erie, PA Nov. 26, 2010
WHYP “Cool 1370” Corry, PA Nov. 26, 2010
WMYB “Star 92.1” Myrtle Beach, S.C., Nov. 26, 2010
CKPC (92.1) Kitchener, Ontario Nov. 25, 2010
WKJY "K-Joy 98.3" Long Island, N.Y. Nov. 25, 2010
WMGV (103.3) New Bern, N.C. Nov. 25, 2010
WRSA (96.9) Hunstville, AL Nov. 25, 2010
WTVR (98.1) Richmond, VA Nov. 25, 2010
KODA “Sunny 99.1” Houston Nov. 25, 2010
WWRM “Magic 94.9” Tampa Nov. 25, 2010
WYXB “B105.7” Indianapolis Nov. 25, 2010
CKY-FM "Clear 102.3" Winnipeg, Canada Nov. 25, 2010
WMXS “Mix 103” Montgomery, AL Nov. 25, 2010
WYKZ “98.7 the River’ Savannah, GA Nov. 25, 2010
WLYK (102.7) Kingston, Ontario Nov. 25, 2010
WYEZ “Movin’ 94.5” Myrtle Beach, S.C. Nov. 25, 2010
KTZR “Mia 97.1” Tucson, AZ Nov. 25, 2010
WSB-FM “B98.5” Atlanta Nov. 25, 2010
WBBG “Big 106.1” Youngstown, Ohio Nov. 25, 2010
WNIO (1390) Youngstown, Ohio, Nov. 25, 2010
WRCH “Lite 100.5” Hartford, CT Nov. 25, 2010
WYNZ (100.9) Portland, ME Nov. 25, 2010
KMVA “Movin’ 97.5” Phoenix Nov. 24, 2010
WDOK (102.1) Cleveland Nov. 24, 2010
WHNN (96.1) Saignaw, MI Nov. 24, 2010
KLTW (95.1) Bend, OR Nov. 24, 2010
WWGA (98.9) Tallapoosa, GA Nov. 24, 2010
CFUN "104.9 Fun FM" Vancouver, Canada Nov. 24, 2010
CHQM (103.9) Vancouver, Canada Nov. 24, 2010
CHIQ "Curve 94.3" Winnipeg, Canada Nov. 24, 2010
WFSH “104.7 the Fish” Atlanta Nov. 24, 2010
KKCW “K103” Portland, OR Nov. 22, 2010
KKMJ “Majic 99.5” Austin Nov. 22, 2010
KSNE “Sunny 106” Las Vegas Nov. 22, 2010
KSRZ (104.5) Omaha Nov. 22, 2010
WDOK (102.1) Cleveland Nov. 22, 2010
WEZF “Star 92.9” Burlington, VT Nov. 22, 2010
WMYX “Mix 99.1” Milwaukee Nov. 22, 2010
WRAL “Mix 101.5” Raleigh, N.C., Nov. 22, 2010
WSLQ “Q99” Roanoke, VA., Nov. 22, 2010
WWDE (101.3) Norfolk, VA., Nov. 22, 2010
KYXY (96.5) San Diego Nov. 22, 2010
WSYE “Sunny 93.3” Houston, MS, Nov. 22, 2010
WIAL “I94” Eau Claire, WI Nov. 22, 2010
KCLH (94.7) La Crosse, MN Nov. 22, 2010
KDAT (104.5) Cedar Rapids, IA Nov. 22, 2010
KSRZ “Star 104.5” Omaha, NE Nov. 22, 2010
KFOR (1240) Lincoln, NE Nov. 22, 2010
KKMJ “Majic 95.5” Austin Nov. 22, 2010
WARM (103.3) Harrisburg, PA Nov. 22, 2010
WBMW (106.5) New London, CT Nov. 21, 2010
KMGA “Magic 99.5” Albuquerque N.M. Nov. 20, 2010
WAJI “Majic 95” Ft. Wayne, IN Nov. 20, 2010
WRVF “101.5 the River” Toledo, OH Nov. 20, 2010
WSHH “Wish 100” Pittsburgh Nov. 20, 2010
WLIF “101.9 Lite FM” Baltimore Nov. 20, 2010
WTLT “Lite 93.7” Ft. Myers, FL Nov. 20, 2010
WXKC (99.9) Erie, PA Nov. 19, 2010
WKTK (98.5) Gainesville, FL Nov. 20, 2010
WHDR “93 Rock” Miami Nov. 19, 2010
WMIA “93.9 MIA” Miami Nov. 19, 2010
WALK (97.5) Long Island, NY Nov. 19, 2010
WLAN (1390) Lancaster, PA Nov. 19, 2010
WXLY (102.5) Charleston, S.C. Nov. 19, 2010
KUDL (98.1) Kansas City Nov. 19, 2010
WMEE (97.3) Ft. Wayne Nov. 19, 2010
WWLI “Lite 105” Providence, R.I. Nov. 19, 2010
KTSM “Sunny 99.9” El Paso, Texas Nov. 19, 2010
WRMM “Warm 101.3” Rochester, N.Y. Nov. 19, 2010
WYYY “Y94” Syracuse, N.Y. Nov. 19, 2010
WFFH “94 the Fish” Nashville Nov. 19, 2010
WLTW “106.5 Lite FM” New York Nov. 19, 2010
WJPT “Sunny 106” Ft. Myers, FL Nov. 19
KESZ (99.9) Phoenix, Nov. 19, 2010
WJBR (99.5) Wilmington, Delaware, Nov. 19, 2010
WTFM (98.5) Johnson City, TN Nov.18, 2010
KNEV “Magic 95.5” Reno, NV Nov. 18, 2010
KRNO “Sunny 106.9” Reno, NV Nov. 18, 2010
WEAT “Sunny 104.3” West Palm Beach, FL Nov. 18, 2010
WBEB “B101” Philadelphia Nov. 18, 2010
WASH (97.1) Washington Nov. 18, 2010
WRRM (98.5) Cincinnati Nov. 18, 2010
WRVR “104.5 The River” Memphis Nov. 18, 2010
KQXT "Q101.9" San Antonio Nov. 18, 2010
WKQC “K104.7” Charlotte Nov. 18, 2010
WLYT “Lite 107” Charlotte Nov. 18, 2010
WOLL “Kool 105.5” West Palm Beach Nov. 18, 2010
WRIT "Oldies 95.7" Milwaukee Nov. 18, 2010
WWSW (94.5) Pittsburgh Nov. 18, 2010
KOSI (101.1) Denver Nov. 18, 2010
WSNY “Sunny 94.7” Columbus, OH Nov. 18, 2010
WLMI (92.9) Lansing, MI Nov. 18, 2010
WROR (105.7) Boston Nov. 18, 2010
WODS (103.3) Boston Nov. 18, 2010
WMVX “Mix 106.5” Cleveland, OH Nov. 17, 2010
WHOF “My 101.7” Canton, OH Nov. 17, 2010
KOST (103.5) Los Angeles Nov. 17, 2010
WOLX (94.9) Madison, WI Nov. 16, 2010
KLDJ (101.7) Duluth, MN Nov. 16, 2010
KZLT (104.3) Grand Forks, MN Nov. 15, 2010
KEZE (96.9) Spokane, WA Nov. 15, 2010
WSRS (96.1) Worcester, MA Nov. 15, 2010
WTSS "Star 102.5" Buffalo, NY Nov. 15 2010
WJYE (96.1) Buffalo, NY Nov. 15, 2010
WMJJ "Magic 96.5" Birmingham Nov. 15, 2010
KVIL (103.7) Dallas Nov. 15, 2010
KXLT (107.9) Boise Nov. 13, 2010
WSNV/WSNZ (93.5/101.7) Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA Nov. 12, 2010
KHLX (93.1) Sacramento Nov. 12, 2010
WCIB "Cool 102" Cape Cod, MA Nov. 12, 2010
WLEV (100.7) Allentown, PA Nov. 12, 2010
KMYT (94.5) Riverside, CA Nov. 12, 2010
KSOF (98.9) Fresno, CA Nov. 12, 2010
WOOD (105.7) Grand Rapids Nov. 12, 2010
KRWM (106.9) Seattle Nov. 12, 2010
KEZK (102.5) St. Louis Nov. 12, 2010
KRBB (97.9) Wichita Nov. 12, 2010
KSD "New Country 93.3" St. Louis Nov. 12, 2010
WLIT "Lite FM" Chicago Nov. 12, 2010
WLTE (102.9) Minneapolis Nov. 11, 2010
WBBQ (104.3) Augusta, GA Nov. 11, 2010
WSPA "Magic 98.9" Greenville, SC Nov. 11, 2010
WLTE "Lite 102.9" Minneapolis Nov. 11, 2010
WMVX "Mix 106.5" Cleveland Nov. 9, 2010
WSAG (104) Saginaw, MI Nov. 8, 2010
WGSY (100.3) Columbus GA Nov. 8, 2010
WWSY "95.5 the Valley" Terre Haute, IN Nov. 8, 2010
WLZT (93.3) Columbus, Ohio Nov. 5, 2010
WXYG (540) St. Cloud, MN Nov. 5, 2010
WSNE (93.3) Providence, RI Nov. 5 2010
KOSY (106.5) Salt Lake City Nov. 4, 2010
KSFI (100.3) Salt Lake City Nov. 4, 2010
WBZZ (105.7) Albany, NY Nov. 3, 2010
KLQT (Lite 95.1) Albuquerque, N.M. Nov. 1, 2010
KHGE (102.7) Fresno, Calif. Nov. 1, 2010
WTRY (98.1) Schenectady, NY Nov. 1, 2010
WEZW (93.1) Cape May, NJ Nov. 1, 2010
WTRV "100.5 The River” Grand Rapids Nov. 1, 2010
KCKC (102.1) Kansas City Nov. 1, 2010
WSHP (95.7) Lafayette, Indiana Nov. 1, 2010
WAKW “Star 93.3” Cincinnati Oct. 29, 2010
WSMM (102.3) South Bend, Indiana Oct. 18, 2010

Last edited by RadioJonD; 12-26-2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: 6 more stations added for final talley.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:33 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Christmas Week 2010 Programming!

We have just past the final weekend before Christmas. Public radio stations are airing their Holiday (can’t say Christmas) programming and will start special Christmas week programs today. I’ve attached the Alabama Public Radio schedule below. Many stations will air the same programs.

I sincerely hope that some of you have looked for and found diverse Christmas programming not heard on commercial radio stations that flip to all Christmas. For me, this kind of programming (including the choral shows) offers the real music of Christmas. The same 100 tinsel tunes in rotation elsewhere just do not begin to scratch the surface.

My DVD Recorder is programmed to get all the special Christmas week programming on Alabama Public Radio. Again, I hope that others are recording these and especially locally produced public radio shows. If so, I would like to trade air checks with you! Just pm me with what you have. Watch this thread just after the season for a list of shows I will have to trade.
Alabama Public Radio with an online listen link

Tuscaloosa – WUAL 91.5
Muscle Shoals – WQPR 88.7
Selma/Montgomery – WAPR 88.3
Huntsville – 100.7 (WQPR translator)
Decatur – 94.7 (WQPR translator)

APR 2010 HOLIDAY PROGRAMMING SCHEDULE

Friday, December 17
Music of the baroque Brass and Choral Holiday Concert

A Leroy Anderson Christmas

Monday, December 20
A Mexican Christmas with the Rose Ensemble

Welcome Christmas

Echoes of Christmas

Tuesday, December 21
Celebrating the Holidays with Anonymous 4, Stile Antico, and Montserrat Figueras

Holiday Light: Singing Angels, Silver Bells

A Chanticleer Christmas

Christmas with Madrigalia

Wednesday, December 22
Lessons and Carols from Washington National Cathedral

Noel - Christmas from Paris

Christmas with Morehouse and Spelman Glee Clubs

365 Holidays with the Canadian Brass

Thursday, December 23
Apollo's Fire Messiah

NoEL with Noel

A Classical Christmas

Friday, December 24
Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols

St. Olaf Christmas Festival

Saturday, December 25
7:00 p.m.
Bama Bluegrass Christmas Show
Old 12-21-2010, 11:03 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elf
I was going to mention I noticed CFQR (http://www.925theq.com) in Mtl has been all Xmas in the past couple of weeks but it's on your list.

Cheers!!

ML
Old 12-23-2010, 08:14 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

The Night Before On XPN

Coming Up in less than two hours!

Several online listening options - http://xpn.org/music-artist/xpn-stream
One of the two twenty-four hour marathon Christmas music shows that I try to never miss has announced plans for 2010! As for the other, keep an eye peeled for an announcement from Jon Solomon about his annual show on WPRB!

From the webpage:

17th Annual Edition of The Night Before On XPN with the one and only man of many many talents Robert Drake.

Once again Robert will be rocking the Xmas bells and decking the halls with 24 hours of non-stop Xmas music starting December 24th at Midnight through December 25th at Midnight. As always, we hope you will join us for what is one of our favorite year end traditions here at WXPN.

FaceBook Page
Old 12-24-2010, 04:37 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

'Those Were The Days' OTR Update-3

December 23, 2010 at 7:45pm

Subject: Merry Christmas everybody!

Season's greetings fellow Facebookians! Whatever you celebrate (or don't celebrate) on December 25, we hope this season is filled with joy and merriment — and we hope you'll let us keep you company this weekend as we wish you a Merry Christmas with some wonderful sounds from not-so-long ago!

On Saturday (December 25), "Those Were the Days" celebrates the season with Christmas-time offerings from "Casey, Crime Photographer," "The WLS Dinner Bell Program," "Let George Do It," "The Bob Hope Show," (in which Bob, Jinx Falkenberg, and Irving Berlin perform for the troops of the Berlin airlift), and to top it off, Lionel Barrymore as Ebeneezer Scrooge in the classic 1939 production of "A Christmas Carol"! (We might have few other little "presents" besides.) Join us from 1 to 5 pm CST at http://www.facebook.com/l/c187enUTI-...A;www.wdcb.org (or, if you're in the Chicago area, at 90.9 FM).

Then, on Sunday, "Radio' Golden Age" offers a little Xmas chaser with a 90-minute "Command Performance" from 1943, featuring Bob Hope, Jack Benny, Fred Allen, Dinah Shore, Kay Kyser, and many more big names offering season's greetings to the Armed Forces! Whether you're cleaning up from your festivities or you want something to listen to as you polish off leftovers, we hope you'll join us from noon to 2 pm CST at http://www.facebook.com/l/c187epPhtB...sterdayusa.com!

And let me take this moment to thank all of you for your interest and support over the last year. Our group has over 450 members and we thank all of you for your interest in the "Golden Age" of entertainment that we present in every issue of Nostalgia Digest Magazine! Our best wishes to all of you this year and in the years to come!

Steve Darnall