Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,431
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,408)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Dear Santa: I Want, I...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:38 PM
39,277 Views  0 Posts
"Cousin Jane's Mistake"......
By MerryCarey
05-14-2012 12:01 PM
44,359 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Tree Safety
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 08:51 PM
45,233 Views  0 Posts
It's the Gift, Not the...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:38 PM
36,294 Views  0 Posts
Being a Merry Mom
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:33 PM
48,641 Views  0 Posts

Old 08-25-2010, 01:59 AM
Merry Fourms Member
Last Achievements

Ezra has shown a merry disposition
Candygold Hello from Texas!

Hi!
I'm a college student from Austin, Texas. I love everything about Christmas and I always get excited very early. (I have secretly been listening to Christmas music for the past few days, haha) I have a lot of siblings and we all get really into the spirit each year.

I'm really excited to be here!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ezra For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (08-25-2010), Gwenda Carol Alidor (08-29-2010), Sanity Clause (08-25-2010)
Old 08-25-2010, 01:59 AM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Welcome, Ezra!
Old 08-25-2010, 02:35 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,206 Times in 2,270 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Welcome, Better Than...!

I've a cousin around Austin, the "Live Music Capitol of the World." Good luck with your studies!

< - Hey, if you like Christmas music, head on over to the music room! ->
Old 08-25-2010, 04:37 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,940 Times in 1,060 Posts
ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
WELCOME to MMC! This is the best place to be!

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."
~ Eric Sevareid
Old 08-25-2010, 05:47 AM
Gig Harbor Elf

Welcome Ezra! Enjoy.... Tis the season!
Old 08-25-2010, 06:42 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

jolly elf is a good elfjolly elf is a good elfjolly elf is a good elfjolly elf is a good elfjolly elf is a good elfjolly elf is a good elfjolly elf is a good elfjolly elf is a good elfjolly elf is a good elf
Hi and welcome!!
Old 08-25-2010, 06:52 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

lmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
welcome!!

Merry Christmas! Liz
Old 08-25-2010, 07:09 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,600 Times in 4,412 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Welcome to MMC, Ezra!
Old 08-25-2010, 07:09 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,600 Times in 4,412 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
Welcome, Better Than...!
Good music!
RadioJonD (08-25-2010)
Old 08-25-2010, 07:36 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

Jeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnog
Welcome!!