Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Retro » Favorite Horror or Action Christmas Movie of the 80s!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow
View Poll Results: Which is your Favorite Horror or Action Christmas Movie of the 80s?
Silent Night, Deadly Night (1984) 4 11.76%
One Magic Christmas (1985) 6 17.65%
You Better Watch Out (1980) 0 0%
Don't Open 'Til Christmas (1984) 0 0%
Lethal Weapon (1987) 4 11.76%
Die Hard (1988) 7 20.59%
Gremlins (1984) 13 38.24%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2010, 11:56 AM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
Favorite Horror or Action Christmas Movie of the 80s!

Which is your Favorite Horror or Action Christmas Movie of the 80s?
Old 07-22-2010, 11:59 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,702 Times in 14,908 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Just look at my signature
Old 07-22-2010, 04:48 PM

Last Achievements

rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
=)

=)
Old 07-22-2010, 06:13 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,986 Times in 9,434 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I cannot bring myself to watching Silent Night Deadly Night. Has anyone here seen it? I won't watch slasher films anyway. They freak me out a bit, lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (07-22-2010)
Old 07-22-2010, 07:46 PM

Last Achievements

=)

Yup - i own it... you are not missing anything...
=)

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I cannot bring myself to watching Silent Night Deadly Night. Has anyone here seen it? I won't watch slasher films anyway. They freak me out a bit, lol.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:51 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,986 Times in 9,434 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by rodmonster View Post
Yup - i own it... you are not missing anything...
=)
My son would be proud of you. Lol!!! He teases me that I should have that in my Christmas movie collection since it has Santa in it. He has seen it but I told him I don't want it in my collection. I am glad I am not missing anything.

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (07-29-2010)
Old 07-22-2010, 08:14 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,491 Times in 9,280 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I have seen it and there is something about slasher and Christmas together for me that is offensive. I don't know......it was pretty silly actually....!!!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (07-22-2010), rodmonster (07-29-2010)
Old 07-22-2010, 08:36 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
My favs of the 80's werent on the list.

Nightmare On Elm Street. {original}
Fright Night
Salems Lot
Evil Dead
Pet Cemetery

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
The Following User Says Thank You to JanaBanana For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (07-23-2010)
Old 07-23-2010, 02:13 AM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,112 Times in 687 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
I chose One Magic Christmas, but Gremlins comes in 2nd. I wanted a Gizmo back in the day.
The Following User Says Thank You to Courtney For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (07-23-2010)
Old 07-23-2010, 05:30 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

kgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the tree
I had to go with Gremlins. I had a Gizmo doll when I was little. lol
The Following User Says Thank You to kgstyles For This Useful Post:
rodmonster (07-23-2010)