Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Dark or Light?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 09-09-2010, 02:29 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Dark or Light?

So I have very blonde hair right now which I have my Mom dyed. I really like my hair highlighted but it is too expensive.In Sept of 2008 I went dark (see pic above) I really liked it but ended up getting it highlighted and eventually because of the expense just dyed it blonde again. Well Im a little tired of keeping up with the blonde again so can I have some opinions? Thanks guys!

Old 09-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

lmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
aww I think you look great either way!!

My hair is blonde right now too and I'm itching to go back to dark ... but I know what a pain it was to get it back to blonde. So i'll stick with it for a while lol.

Merry Christmas! Liz
Old 09-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,754 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
What is it naturally??
Old 09-09-2010, 03:41 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Naturally it is dark. I have had it blonde since about the 6th or 7th grade around 11 or 12 years old and Im almost 28. I went dark about 2 years ago and at first it was really dark but after a few weeks I really liked it when it washed out a little bit and it was so nice to not have those dark roots after a few weeks! I ended up dying it dark in Sept of 2008 then had it highlighted right before Christmas which is the same think I am thinking of doing again. Thanks guys for any suggestions I like to have it highlighted but its too expensive that is why I ended up going back to blonde again...but if I can wait until the spring and keep it dark or only have it highlighted once or twice I thought the Fall was a good time to get it a little darker!
Old 09-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by lmm8606 View Post
aww I think you look great either way!!

My hair is blonde right now too and I'm itching to go back to dark ... but I know what a pain it was to get it back to blonde. So i'll stick with it for a while lol.

Why thank you! I had it highlighted heavily and kinda let the low lights grow out and then dyed it blonde when I went from dark to blonde again but it is a pain! But then again so is touching up the roots lol.
Old 09-09-2010, 04:18 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,495 Times in 9,284 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Sweetie I agree......You would be beautiful either way !!

I have my hair dyed ever 4 to 6 weeks........Now.......if they could JUST THROW IN A FACE LIFT !!!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (10-02-2011), MsChristmas (09-09-2010)
Old 09-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,124 Times in 9,459 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
It does look pretty either way. I love the blonde hair but I know it's a pain to keep up with. Maybe go dark for the winter then lighten it up for summer!

By the way, your little boy is so cute in that picture!
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
MsChristmas (09-09-2010)
Old 09-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,943 Times in 1,061 Posts
ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
I'm with the others...you look beautiful either way! I actually thought your blonde hair was natural. It suits you!

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."
~ Eric Sevareid
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristmasHeart For This Useful Post:
MsChristmas (09-09-2010)
Old 09-09-2010, 06:52 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanks everyone...no def. not natural haha i have a lot of people fooled .. i have light eye brows .. a lot lighter then my natural color hair..so i think that fools people too. Thanks again for all your comments!
Old 09-10-2010, 05:35 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,781 Times in 1,184 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
My wife has naturally dark hair too and dyes it blonde, I have told her before that I would like to see what she looks like with dark hair. Anyway, I agree with everyone else, you look great either way, do whatever is easiest for you.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
The Following User Says Thank You to Snow-in-Texas For This Useful Post:
MsChristmas (09-10-2010)