Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 10-07-2010, 12:40 AM
Formally xrockchild

Last Achievements

Adam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the tree
Fall finally has arrived here too!!! After months of heat, its finally cool and breezey. I won't take the wonderful weather for granted, its just too lovely.
The Following User Says Thank You to Adam For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-08-2010)

Old 10-08-2010, 01:42 PM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 84,621 Times in 14,713 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint

So excited about this fall weather. My husband and I are going to take our daughter to a local farm where where they have a corn maize, hay rides, pumpkin picking, and so on. She will love it. We will be going with some other couples and their children as well. We're going to do that tonight, so it should be a good time!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sugar142286 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-08-2010), VeganChristmasBaby (10-09-2010)
Old 10-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,318 Times in 13,286 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Christmasstar! Get a bigger fan! The cool air is not here yet and it's still summer! Ugh! Mid 90's predicted for the next 7 days. Make it go away! Lol!

Everyone who is getting the good weather, enjoy it!

Nice picture of the leaf. Just looking at it with my air conditioner, ceiling fan and oscillating fan on makes it feel like autumn here. =)

we will try 3 kinds this time and see if that works!
Old 10-09-2010, 10:21 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
It is finally cool here in northern California in the mornings and evenings, and it gets up into the 70s and 80s during the day.

Cherylle in CA
Old 10-09-2010, 10:43 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

VeganChristmasBaby has shown a merry disposition
Sugar, that sounds like a wonderful night with your family! Seawaters, I'm in Southern Cali and we're finally cooling down too - it's really nice.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:45 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

confusionisben has shown a merry disposition
The days get darker,
The temperature cooler,
It's getting closer!
It's nearly winter!