Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » Does anyone else have bigger than average babies?

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,978
Threads: 53,466
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,864)
Welcome to our newest member, ShontelleE
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Saving More By Christmas...
By MMC Editor
09-08-2011 11:50 PM
74,925 Views  0 Posts
Santa Everywhere
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:15 PM
43,723 Views  0 Posts
Mostly Homemade (and...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2011 03:31 PM
46,098 Views  0 Posts
Bells The Nativity Part IV: He...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:47 PM
66,480 Views  0 Posts
Sissel and the Mormon...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:48 PM
50,266 Views  0 Posts

Old 09-30-2010, 02:07 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Does anyone else have bigger than average babies?

Hagin is the cutest, plumpest, juciest little thing you've ever laid eyes on!
I just love him. He'll be 8 months on Oct 12th. He already weighs 21 lbs. Yes. 21.well, my problem is this. I am worried I'm not going to be able to find him a Christmas suit that says "My 1st Christmas" on it.
The ones I see are 0-3 months or 6-9 months or even 12 months...he's in 12 months now. Am wondering if he'll be in size 18 months by Christmas!!!!!!! hahaha
What am I going to do? He's got to have a cute Christmas suit for his very first Christmas!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 09-30-2010, 10:43 PM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
Elijah has ALWAYS been extra large. Not just fat, but tall too! Now that's he's running around, he's lost almost all of his baby weight (broke my heart), but he's still extra tall (95th percentile according to doctor's estimates).

He's about to be 16 months and he's already fitting into 3T clothes...so yep! We're definitely familiar with extra large babies in my house! LOL.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:12 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,145 Times in 3,699 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
my babygal was very small and light.....she gained good weight and became chubby...but normal ...how almost all babies are.......But my nephew is a heavy baby.......he turns 2 now....and weighs almost as much as Kandice who is four....lol

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 09-30-2010, 11:38 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,149 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
My kids are Tall for their age,my daughter is 8 1/2 and she's 4ft 7in and My son is 4ft 10in and he turns 10 in December.My niece is 12 and she's 5ft 5in tall.I know all about kids who are larger.Maybe get a larger size and hem it to fit him.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 10-01-2010, 02:24 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,156 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Hi

My son was 9 lbs and 14 oz born! My daughter was 9 lbs and 1 oz born. They too were both very long babies. Follows their father I guess as hes 6ft 4. Well, my daughter is now 6 years old and shes in size 11-12 clothes, sometimes 9-10 will fit her. My son is 18 months old and hes in size 2-3 years.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:57 AM
Merry KISSmas
Last Achievements

Mr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elf
Whoa... when I first looked at the title of this thread my mind played a trick on me and I saw a different word than 'babies'... pardon the interruption.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:38 AM
Princess of Christmas =0)
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,797 Times in 1,093 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
My Boys are/were both in 95% for weight. Evan was in the 95% for height also but Dylan is in about 50 - 75% for height. Evan was born in February and was in 18 months for his first Christmas. We found him some cute stuff still . Dylan being a little shorter turned 1 in August and is in 12 and 18 months now. My little peanut lol. I love chubby babies..I just wanna squeeze and hug and kiss them! Dylan LOVES food. He eats everything..pickles, cottage cheese, apple butter..you name it he likes it. Its so cute haha.

There's no place like Home for the Holidays!

Old 10-01-2010, 07:49 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Thank you for your replies.
I hope I can find a special Christmas outfit or two for Hagin. I just don't want to have to pay $60+ for it. Know what I mean?
So, the search goes on!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 10-01-2010, 07:56 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,156 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Just a thought, but if you cant find the stuff to fit him with Christmas on why dont you get transfers or have stuff specially printed for him??
Old 10-01-2010, 07:59 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Originally Posted by kelly ann View Post
Just a thought, but if you cant find the stuff to fit him with Christmas on why dont you get transfers or have stuff specially printed for him??
LOL Because I'm blonde to the max and hadn't thought of it. hahahaha

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
The Following User Says Thank You to Faith4always For This Useful Post:
trackrebel (10-02-2010)