Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,977
Threads: 53,464
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,699)
Welcome to our newest member, SnowflakeMom
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Christmas Baby
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:01 PM
41,102 Views  0 Posts
Nothing
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:18 PM
52,162 Views  0 Posts
"Little Merry Christmas"......
By MerryCarey
05-24-2012 01:16 PM
51,666 Views  0 Posts
Mostly Homemade (and...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2011 03:22 PM
60,911 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Tree The Evolution of...
By MMC Editor
10-10-2011 12:10 AM
66,232 Views  0 Posts

Old 10-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,298 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
Yea I read about these a while back on X-E website. He has been working on his yearly Halloween countdown so when i saw them on there i have been stalking target ever since
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XmasDreams For This Useful Post:
hilarios (10-07-2010), snowytree (10-07-2010)
Old 10-07-2010, 04:22 PM
Mistletoeologist

hilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by kidzrme View Post
How are they?
I put them in the toaster the other day for the first time and they are VERY yummy. DH agreed as well. (I am picky with pumpkin flavored things as well)
Old 10-07-2010, 04:40 PM
Christmasologist

kidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elf
Still do not have them where I live... We don't get alot of things here
Old 10-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,186 Times in 364 Posts
frostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I'm going to have to get some of those, yum!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frostyman For This Useful Post:
hilarios (10-08-2010), snowytree (10-07-2010)
Old 10-18-2010, 08:07 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

rufas2000 is a new face around here!
I bought some and gave my Mom half who brought one for a co-worker. Truth be told they thought it was too sweet. I liked them better than they did. I might buy them as part of a Thanksgiving tradition but not as a regular flavor.

Those gingerbread pop tarts on the other hand are awesome! My mom and her co-worker agree, that's why they wanted to try the Pumpkin Pie ones.

One more note: I've only seen these at Target. I haven't searched high & low for them but I do look through the pop tart aisle to see what stores have them, because they'll be the ones that have the gingerbread ones too.
The Following User Says Thank You to rufas2000 For This Useful Post:
snowytree (10-22-2010)
Old 10-21-2010, 03:23 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

ChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry disposition
Still no luck finding them up here!
Old 10-22-2010, 08:18 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,470 Times in 911 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
I may have to stop in at Target to see if they have the pumpkins ones. My daughter has been waiting ever so impatiently for these but I have not been able to find them. She LOVES pumpkin pie!
The Following User Says Thank You to Minta For This Useful Post:
snowytree (10-22-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 10:59 AM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,291 Times in 608 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
=)

i got the last box they had at the two targets in our city...they were great! wish i could find more!
Old 10-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
After reading all of this I may head over to the local Target this weekend to see if I can find them!
Old 10-22-2010, 11:51 AM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,071 Times in 657 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
I haven't found them anywhere in my neck of the woods yet. I will have to check out Target when I get a chance.