Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » Has anyone seen the holiday flavored coffee creamers yet?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 10-05-2010, 08:17 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

tracyann has shown a merry dispositiontracyann has shown a merry dispositiontracyann has shown a merry dispositiontracyann has shown a merry disposition
22 16x16 Has anyone seen the holiday flavored coffee creamers yet?

I just love all the different flavors, but I think eggnog is my favorite. I did see pumpkin spice at Target last week, but that's it so far. Has anyone seen any other holiday flavors yet and what is your favorite?
The Following User Says Thank You to tracyann For This Useful Post:
hilarios (10-05-2010)
Old 10-05-2010, 08:22 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,986 Times in 9,434 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Last week at Aldi grocery store I bought Pumpkin Spice creamer and it's delicious!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
hilarios (10-05-2010)
Old 10-05-2010, 08:27 AM
Christmasologist

kidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elf
Peppermint mocha is my holiday favorite!!
Old 10-05-2010, 09:33 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

HollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elf
holly

Peppermint Mocha is already on my local Food Lion Shelf. I love it. It actually helped me cut back on my sugar useage in my coffee.
hilarios (10-05-2010)
Old 10-05-2010, 10:19 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
YUP!!! Saw the eggnoig creamer at the grocery store over the weekend along with all theother holiday flavors. Looks like there is a new one or two but did not have time to stop and check the flavors.
The Following User Says Thank You to Minta For This Useful Post:
hilarios (10-05-2010)
Old 10-05-2010, 10:49 AM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 84,509 Times in 14,696 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I know they have the Pumpkin Spice and the Caramel Apple out, but I haven't seen anything else yet. They are very good!
The Following User Says Thank You to sugar142286 For This Useful Post:
hilarios (10-05-2010)
Old 10-05-2010, 11:47 AM
kerstig

Sounds amazing going to keep an eye on the stores and hope they'll sell m here as well this year.. we are a little (lot) behind on holiday merchandise, maybe they'll have it in paris though...
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
hilarios (10-05-2010)
Old 10-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Mistletoeologist

hilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry disposition
ditto the peppermint mocha! YUM.. saw it at pick n save. Also saw a new one called sugar cookie.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,276 Times in 13,281 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by tracyann View Post
I just love all the different flavors, but I think eggnog is my favorite. I did see pumpkin spice at Target last week, but that's it so far. Has anyone seen any other holiday flavors yet and what is your favorite?
I have not seen any of them here where I live yet. I am going down to the states later this week (Lewiston) and will have a look for them there. What store will I most likely find them in?
Old 10-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

HollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elf
holly

actually the sugar cookie one isnt new. It is from last year it is actually similar to the snickerdoodle one they had a few years ago that didnt go over well. I also like the triple chocolate blend they come out with every few years. Never around throughout the year just always at holiday time.