Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » birmingham christmas market pics.

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,915
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,650)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 10-07-2010, 07:49 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

UnchosenFragmnts has shown a merry dispositionUnchosenFragmnts has shown a merry disposition
Wow, that is beautiful. Looks like something out of a Christmas movie. Thanks for sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to UnchosenFragmnts For This Useful Post:
jayden28 (10-07-2010)

Old 10-07-2010, 09:42 AM
kerstig

amazing pictures! I always struggle to make nice pictures at a christmas market, what kind of settings did you use on what kind of camera??
Old 10-07-2010, 12:46 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Beautiful Pictures.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
The Following User Says Thank You to Mumof2 For This Useful Post:
jayden28 (10-07-2010)
Old 10-07-2010, 01:52 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 161,033 Times in 30,603 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Looks like a Great Place!!!!!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
jayden28 (10-07-2010)
Old 10-07-2010, 02:41 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,105 Times in 413 Posts
jayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Yea i guess im pretty lucky to have something like this in my home city every christmas,it does really get you in the christmas mood when you go there with all the lights,hot food and all the handmade decorations,you have market stands of only nutcrackers,glass baubles and others,pretty cool stuff,only 2 negatives about the market,first is if you go in the evening you cant even move its that packed with people so i now will take my kids in the afternoon where it well be more easy to move around and the second is that things are pretty pricey to say the least,1 german hotdog costs around 4($7) times that by 4 and you get the message but i do tend to walk away with the odd decoration if its at the right price but hey i shouldnt be moaning,by the way the pics are from the net and not taken by me kerstig.
The Following User Says Thank You to jayden28 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2010, 09:01 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Very beautiful..thanks for sharing!
Old 10-08-2010, 03:54 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
beautiful

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
jayden28 (10-08-2010)
Old 10-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
they are lovely pics. i love christmas markets, i've got to visit one this year.

Despite my username, I am female!
The Following User Says Thank You to JOHNOR For This Useful Post:
jayden28 (10-09-2010)
Old 10-09-2010, 07:04 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 9,640 Times in 1,460 Posts
Solice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the Wisemen
Oh... I would love to go!
Yes, I just have to!
Old 10-09-2010, 07:23 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,088 Times in 685 Posts
ClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnog
Great pics, think the nearest christmas market to me is in Wakefield (if you've heard of it) Ive never been though. Might try and get there this year
The Following User Says Thank You to ClaireLovesChristmas For This Useful Post:
jayden28 (10-09-2010)