Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » What type of decoration is on your front door right now?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,008
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, misswang123

Old 10-17-2010, 06:35 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
I live in the country and am surrounded by farms!!!! Every second vehicle is a tractor!!

I don't think, hand on heart, I have seen a cornfield in Britain - well, Scotland anyway. I know they must be around somewhere but it's not a common crop. Corn on the cob is usually pre-wrapped in plastic. I've occasionally seen ears of corn around but they're very small and I got a filthy look from the people in the fresh produce department of the store when I peeled back the cornsilk to look at it properly!!!!!!!!
Man, that stinks! You guys are really missing out over there.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story

Old 10-17-2010, 08:12 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
I have a fall wreath decorated with pumpkins, goards, and dried leaves on my front door. Sorry, I don't have a picture to post.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:26 AM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
I have a fall wreath with colorful leaves, pumpkins, small scarecrow, and other fall flowers on it.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:53 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry disposition

The scarecrow is named "Mrs. Scarecow" and my kids were sad because her husband "Mr. Scarecrow" is now spending the season at the dump because he was broke. My step-daughter was so funny about it, she said "Ali, we need to get her a new husband..." So I said "Mady, where should she look for a new husband?" "Wal-Mart, where else?"
Old 10-18-2010, 03:40 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,459 Times in 328 Posts
MerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to others
I have snall scarecrow on my door right now
Old 10-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,188 Times in 365 Posts
frostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
an autumn wreath with a little scarecrow on it
Old 11-06-2010, 11:27 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

okcguy1976 has shown a merry disposition
Fall wreath on my front door for now. Will be a Christmas wreath the day after Thanksgiving! Can't wait!
Old 11-09-2010, 10:21 PM
Christmasologist

kidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elf
A pumpkin plaque that says,"Give Thanks"
Old 11-10-2010, 10:45 AM
is waiting for Fall
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,827 Times in 1,097 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
We're sort of giving a mixed message right now. The door is covered in silver wrapping paper and has Christmas lights twinkling on it, with a Turkey decoration right in the middle.
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryBells For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (11-10-2010)
Old 11-10-2010, 01:59 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,006 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
i have a fall wreath and a few light up pumpkins ive decided to leave up because they look like thanksgiving decor more than halloween.