Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,865
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,459)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 10-18-2010, 03:37 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,459 Times in 328 Posts
MerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to others
Got it!

The new Christmas album ...

ELVIS PRESLEY - Christmas Duets

It is sooooo fabulous!!!!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MerryNoel For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (10-19-2010), kelly ann (10-24-2010)

Old 10-18-2010, 04:23 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,288 Times in 9,489 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I love to listen to Elvis at Christmas time!

Old 10-18-2010, 04:32 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,459 Times in 328 Posts
MerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to others
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I love to listen to Elvis at Christmas time!
nothing makes me happier and sometimes sadder... my mom loved him and his Christmas songs make me miss her dreadfully,,,
Old 10-18-2010, 04:36 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,288 Times in 9,489 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by MerryNoel View Post
nothing makes me happier and sometimes sadder... my mom loved him and his Christmas songs make me miss her dreadfully,,,
I am so sorry. She is there with you listening to him!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
MerryNoel (10-19-2010)
Old 10-18-2010, 04:46 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,129 Times in 1,063 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Haven't heard it but will keep and eye out for it

I love Elvis
Old 10-19-2010, 01:40 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,741 Times in 364 Posts
'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
This is going on my hit list. Love Elvis especially the Christmas Stuff.
The Following User Says Thank You to 'Tis the season For This Useful Post:
MerryNoel (10-27-2010)
Old 10-24-2010, 08:12 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Elvis is my hero!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
MerryNoel (10-27-2010)
Old 10-24-2010, 11:23 AM
kerstig

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I am so sorry. She is there with you listening to him!
I'm sure of this as well... of course it's also good to have music that is sometimes sad to listen and think of her...

i will definitely keep an eye open for this.... thanks for mentioning it
Old 10-24-2010, 12:47 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,115 Times in 690 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
I love a good Elvis tune at Christmastime. Merry Christmas Baby, can really get ya in the mood.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:56 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
I have that cd and it's great. The videos for the songs are good as well, the Martina McBride duet with him....look up that video on youtube. It's great!

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
The Following User Says Thank You to Santa's Helper For This Useful Post:
MerryNoel (10-27-2010)