Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » I couldn't take it any more

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,836
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 09-23-2010, 08:00 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
I couldn't take it any more

I've not been out with my hubby in 3 weeks.
I've been home with my sick babies...where I should be and where I wanted to be. But since they're doing some better, my hubby canceled everything else this evening and took me out to eat, to Barnes and Nobles, and to Walmart. It was very much needed. I was feeling jittery inside and needed a break. I'm so grateful for that much needed break.
I do NOT know how single parents make it. Hugs to all you single mommies and daddies doing your best.

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Faith4always For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (10-08-2010), kelly ann (10-09-2010), kidzrme (09-25-2010)
Old 09-23-2010, 08:29 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,486 Times in 9,275 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by Faith4always View Post
I've not been out with my hubby in 3 weeks.
I've been home with my sick babies...where I should be and where I wanted to be. But since they're doing some better, my hubby canceled everything else this evening and took me out to eat, to Barnes and Nobles, and to Walmart. It was very much needed. I was feeling jittery inside and needed a break. I'm so grateful for that much needed break.
I do NOT know how single parents make it. Hugs to all you single mommies and daddies doing your best.
Awww...Linda hope you and hour husband had a nice time !! You certainly deserve it ! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Faith4always (09-23-2010)
Old 09-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
That is so nice! I bet you were ready to get out of the house for a little while! We have all been sick this week and I came to work still a little sick just to get out of the house!
Old 09-24-2010, 01:54 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,911 Times in 9,427 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
How very sweet of your husband! I love when my husband does nice things like that for me. He surprises me like that often. Mothers work so hard and deserve relaxing and being pampered.
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Faith4always (09-24-2010)
Old 09-24-2010, 01:54 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,147 Times in 28,858 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I am glad to hear that you got a much needed break!!!!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Faith4always (09-24-2010)
Old 10-08-2010, 03:06 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

HollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elf
holly

I know that feeling and I do not even have kiddos. Cabin fever any time of year is the worst. And even going out just taking a ride for a lil bit helps me. As long as I have Mr. HJ by my side when we go riding I feel great.
Faith4always (10-08-2010)
Old 10-08-2010, 03:17 PM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 84,451 Times in 14,678 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Presentblue

Sounds like you had a wonderful night out! You really need that every once in a while and it sounds like it was very much well deserved. Keep up the good work! Sounds like you do a great job with those babies!
The Following User Says Thank You to sugar142286 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2010, 03:34 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

VeganChristmasBaby has shown a merry disposition
What a sweet hubby you have!
The Following User Says Thank You to VeganChristmasBaby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
linda, i agree.

how single parents do it is beyond me. they all deserve medals.

just out of interest, do your older girls take care of the babies when you and your hubby go out?

does everybody else use babysitters or family if they want a night out with hubby or friends?

i'm very lucky as i have my mum, sister and auntie who help out if i want a night out with my partner. i think a little bit of alone time is essential every now and then.

Despite my username, I am female!
The Following User Says Thank You to JOHNOR For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2010, 05:21 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Hey Johnor,
Yes, my older kids help me immensely with the little ones.
I don't think I could make it otherwise, at my age! LOL
I'm 42 years old and had Hagin in February.
I love it though. Wouldn't change a thing!!

How's your little one??

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch