Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » My Punkin' Is So Sick

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,245
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,652)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje

Old 10-22-2010, 01:30 PM
is waiting for Fall
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,861 Times in 1,106 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
I don't think it's silly at all, and I will be glad to offer prayers for your kitty's health....and for you too. I hope that your kitty is much better soon, and that you will have some more time to enjoy her presence.
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryBells For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (10-22-2010)

Old 10-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Radio Partner, The Christmas Station

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,523 Times in 516 Posts
CJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Awww! I don't think its silly to feel that way about pets! I love Dogs and Cats, Pets are wonderful and bring so much love into our hearts and demand so little from us in return for the love they give us. I will be sure to include you beloved kitty in my prayers and pray she will get better and will have a lot more time with you!

http://www.live365.com/stations/tscradiotwo
The Following User Says Thank You to CJ498 For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (10-22-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 02:52 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,127 Times in 13,434 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
Hi everyone. I have a special request, Christmas family. Some of you may think this is really silly or stupid but could you all say a little prayer for one of my older kitties ? Her name is Punkin'. She is 15 years old and a Calico and just the sweetest litle thing. She is very sick. She has gone from 8 pounds to just 6.13 pounds in a short time. I am so worried. I know to some she may be "just a cat" or "just an animal" but to me, she is more than that. So if you could just say a short prayer for her I know it would help her. We don't know what is wrong yet as we just took her to the vet this morning. If it is her kidneys, then she is not going to last long.

I am so very tired of loss. Anyway, so sorry to be so morbid today but I am just so worried.
So sorry to hear Punkin is not well. It sounds like she is a very loved pet of yours. I know how much a pet can wrap themselves around your heart.
We lost a dear kitty, Tiea to kidney problems, she was 12 years old at the time.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:53 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

EdNog is a good elfEdNog is a good elfEdNog is a good elfEdNog is a good elfEdNog is a good elfEdNog is a good elfEdNog is a good elf
My best wishes for Punkin', get well soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to EdNog For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (10-22-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 05:08 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,095 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
thinking of you. keep us posted. x

Despite my username, I am female!
The Following User Says Thank You to JOHNOR For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (10-22-2010)
Old 10-22-2010, 10:31 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,211 Times in 15,269 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have Punkin and your family in my thoughts.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:06 PM
Christmasologist

mommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elf
Hope Punkin feels better soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to mommytotwo For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (10-23-2010)
Old 10-23-2010, 01:58 AM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
Get well soon Punkin!
Old 10-23-2010, 02:49 AM
kerstig

How is she today?? Will think about both of you today! Hope she gets better soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (10-23-2010)
Old 10-23-2010, 08:29 AM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 86,846 Times in 15,419 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Prayers are coming your way! Animals are def. family. I have a golden retriever who will soon be 5, which My husband and I got before we got married and had children. She is just like a child to us and I don't know what I would do without here. She is my little buddy. I totally understand. I hope she is doing better. Keep us updated!
The Following User Says Thank You to sugar142286 For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (10-23-2010)