Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,236
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje

Old 10-23-2010, 02:14 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,158 Times in 715 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
4 weeks!!!

Ive finally settled on a date to put the tree up, its the 20th November...
Last year it was like the 15th and I go so much stick for it LOL. I remember the Gasman coming to service the fire and he was like really shocked to see I had my tree up. I did feel like an idiot but my argument is why go through all that effort for a couple of weeks...right?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
ChristmasFanatic56 (10-23-2010), CJ498 (10-24-2010), ClaireLovesChristmas (10-25-2010), MrsEd (11-01-2010)

Old 10-23-2010, 03:34 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,131 Times in 1,065 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Good for you Kelly Anne

Make sure to take some photo's for us

Old 10-23-2010, 04:03 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

TamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happy
Great that you have decided on a date!! Mine goes up on Saturday November 13th. Don't worry about what other people say. Do what makes you happy. And if Nov 20th makes you happy, then go with it. But I truly see nothing wrong with putting your tree up on the 15th either.
The Following User Says Thank You to TamaraQT For This Useful Post:
kelly ann (10-24-2010)
Old 10-23-2010, 04:10 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,112 Times in 415 Posts
jayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
good to hear that kelly,that would be a sunday then,im 90% sure that my tree will be going up on the 24th which is a thursday,i want the kids to be involved when the tree goes up this year and then on friday all the other decorations go up,jayden will be at school and the little one will be with the missus at her mothers all day so i will have a good 6-7 hours to do everything,the kids will be in for a treat this year with all the decorations i have brought and still buying
Old 10-23-2010, 05:24 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

ChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry disposition
Awesome!

Mine is going up sometime the week of Thanksgiving along with all my outside lights...

The outside stuff takes 2 whole days to put up and I will do the indoor trees Before them I guess... We put up 4 inside!
Old 10-24-2010, 04:40 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

mlondon02 has shown a merry disposition
I put my tree up on Thanksgiving.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:03 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,158 Times in 715 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Originally Posted by jayden28 View Post
good to hear that kelly,that would be a sunday then,im 90% sure that my tree will be going up on the 24th which is a thursday,i want the kids to be involved when the tree goes up this year and then on friday all the other decorations go up,jayden will be at school and the little one will be with the missus at her mothers all day so i will have a good 6-7 hours to do everything,the kids will be in for a treat this year with all the decorations i have brought and still buying
Im sure your kids will be over the moon!! Post some pics too ok!
Old 10-24-2010, 05:47 AM
Radio Partner, The Christmas Station

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,523 Times in 516 Posts
CJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Sounds like a good time to put it up! I usually put the first Christmas decorations up around Thanksgiving, but I am tempted to start the first week of November this year.

http://www.live365.com/stations/tscradiotwo
Old 10-24-2010, 09:54 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,112 Times in 415 Posts
jayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by kelly ann View Post
Im sure your kids will be over the moon!! Post some pics too ok!
will do.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:22 AM
kerstig

Sounds like a good date to put your tree up