Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Merry Christmas Radio » Terfel Teaming with Crosby for UK Christmas #1

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Merry Christmas Radio Visit Merry Christmas Radio.comProgramming notes, requests, dedications and all other conversation related to Merry Christmas Radio -- click here to listen to our stream of year round Christmas programming. MCR is completely user driven by our forum members and is led by our notorious music fanatic, JayIsh and his growing staff of radio, music and audio merrymakers.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,225
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,350)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 10-18-2010, 02:50 PM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,583 Times in 1,099 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
Terfel Teaming with Crosby for UK Christmas #1

Bing Crosby is dead — to begin with. But, Bryn Terfel is not. The two team up on Terfel’s new album, featuring a duet with Bing, singing one of the most popular Christmas favorites of all time, White Christmas. Despite selling millions of records, the late singer – who died 33 years ago – [...]

More from Merry Christmas Radio...

Old 10-19-2010, 04:21 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,158 Times in 715 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Id like to see him do a duet with Elvis too.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:45 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

hutz13 has shown a merry disposition
That's neat, I remember the David Bowie/Bing Crosby collaboration on Little Drummer Boy way back when he was still with us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z88c0lnvBU

Old 10-22-2010, 02:30 PM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Oh I think I might be getting the single and Bryn's new album! Gotta keep the collection growing.