Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » A question for you parents...

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 11-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

HollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elf
holly

Our cat LOVES to lay IN the tree. We have to get after her with a water sprayer. As for the kiido getting intot he tree, it is gunna happen and well kids these days are really smart when it comes to gates or fences. THey see an older person do it once and bang they get how to open it or get over it. He is gunna explore whether you want him to or not. Just keep the good stuff up high and the plastic, non breakables at the bottom.

Old 11-08-2010, 11:02 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
You can always try a baby gate/play yard like this around the tree...

I think they have them at Target and/or Walmart, and probably cheaper.
That is the one we have used.... works great!
Old 11-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry disposition
We put all the breakable ones up high and the plastic ones on the bottom and I was constantly fixing it...but it is all par for the course. it is annoying now, but when you look back you wont change these times for anything...trust me have fun!
Old 11-09-2010, 10:28 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
My daughter's first Christmas she was 10 months old and was so good about the tree, she never bothered it. My 2nd daughter's first Christmas she was 13 months old and never bothered it. Then along came my son and he would not leave the tree alone. So I would block it from him. Even when he got older he still would mess with the tree, I would hear him messing with it when I was in another room (a toddler doesn't know that sound travels). He was probably 5 or 6 before he stopped bothering the tree.

When our children were older and we would visit relatives and friends who had small children, we would smile because their tree was usually decorated from the top to the middle and we well remembered those days.