Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Christmas Home > Introductions » Greetings from South Carolina

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,125
Threads: 54,224
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,332)
Welcome to our newest member, AMcLoud

Old 11-08-2010, 08:11 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

lmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
welcome!!

Merry Christmas! Liz

Old 11-08-2010, 08:22 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

HollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elf
holly

WOW more ppl on here from NC than I was aware of. I live in Fayetteville. I want snow this year but I do not think that is gunna happen....
Old 11-08-2010, 11:55 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Giles has shown a merry disposition
I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with you about the snow in NC this year. Perhaps for snow we should move closer to the mountains.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:00 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Giles has shown a merry disposition
I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome. I really thought that I might enjoy it here. I knew coming in that I would not be able to pay for the platinum level, but never knew how restricted it would be if you didn't. The fact that I'm not even allowed to add an avatar or even look at my own profile to me seems a bit of an overkill.

I apologize for wasting your time, but I don't think I'll be back. I'll understand if you delete my registration.

I hope you all have a great Christmas. Sorry I can't play.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:26 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

RavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elf
welcome
Old 11-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,946 Times in 12,739 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Where is Indian Land. I used to live in Rock Hill and I am originally from NC.

Cherylle in CA

Originally Posted by Giles View Post
Hello everyone.

I was raised in Washington DC but now live in a small town just across teh state line, south of Charlotte, NC called Indian Land, SC.

Anyway. I love Christmas and Halloween. I figured since I was already a member of a Halloween forum, I should go out scoping a good Christmas forum and this one was recommended by an online aquaintance.

Thanks for letting me join and I look forward to see what everyone is up to this holiday season.

Giles
Old 11-10-2010, 01:56 AM
kerstig

Welcome Giles
Old 11-11-2010, 04:35 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,459 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
For seawaters

INDIAN LAND IS PART OF LANCASTER, S.C. IT'S ACTUALLY IN THE PANHANDLE OF THE COUNTY, JUST BEFORE PINEVILLE, N.C.