Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Newest Christmas Features > Christmas Newswire » Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer for Nintendo Wii & DS Systems

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Newswire Christmas Newswire.comBringing you news and headlines about Christmas from news sources around the web and from sites of the Merry Network, presented by Christmas Newswire. Members also use this area to share links to local Christmas news and events. Christmas is a year round newsmaker.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,838
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 09-21-2010, 07:39 AM
Merry KISSmas
Last Achievements

Mr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elf
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer for Nintendo Wii & DS Systems

Wasn't sure where to post this, but for any family with a Wii in the house (or kids with a DS) there's a Rudolph game being released at the end of October based on the 1964 Rankin/Bass favorite. I pre-ordered mine. Couldn't find any other details about it at this point in time. How could it not be any fun... I'm sure the kids will love it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product
Bradmac (09-21-2010), Courtney (09-21-2010), Mumof2 (09-21-2010), TwinkleLights25 (11-16-2010)
Old 09-21-2010, 07:41 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,689 Times in 14,905 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I really wish I had a Wii now, my boys would love it.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:21 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,142 Times in 4,625 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I added it to my wish list. The only thing I've been using our Wii for was streaming Netflix movies. Now THIS is a game worth playing!
Old 09-21-2010, 11:06 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,723 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
oh darn....i want a wii and a ds now...lol...I doubt it will be available in Germany this year....if at all

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 09-21-2010, 11:17 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,142 Times in 4,625 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Wii is not available in Germany?
Old 09-21-2010, 11:48 AM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
I love it,great family friendly game.I will add this to my wish list.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 09-21-2010, 12:16 PM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,079 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Yes I saw this! I wonder how it is. But I HAVE to get it. hehe
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
Old 09-21-2010, 12:34 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
Aww it looks awesome, would this work on a UK Wii I wonder? if so I'll definitely be buying it.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:04 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 686 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
I added it to my Wish List too!
Old 09-22-2010, 06:43 AM
Merry KISSmas
Last Achievements

Mr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elf
In keeping with the Wii theme... I found this at a nearby GameStop for $9.99...

http://www.amazon.com/Wish-You-Merry...milarities_t_3

If you have a GameStop near you, you might be able to find a used one for $6.99.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=77184

Looks like fun... good reviews for it at Amazon.
Courtney (11-15-2010)