Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Outside lights are up!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,085
Threads: 53,910
Top Poster: xmas365 (164,784)
Welcome to our newest member, williamjohn

Old 11-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Outside lights are up!

Our outside lights are up! My hubby, Rick and son, Ricky put everything on the house, yesterday! Today, my daughter, son and I put the statues out. Woo hoo! This is one of my favorite parts of the Christmas season! Friday is the day that I decorate the inside. I won't get as much done because Rick doesn't want a bare house on Thanksgiving. It already is...but, I hope that he realizes it will be more of a BEAR house starting FRiday. I am going to put a few things away but it's no big deal. It just means that some things won't go up until Saturday. I think I usually finish up on Saturday and he did say that he'd help me put things away. I'll take him up on it.
'Tis the season (11-22-2010), Christmas-A-Holic (11-22-2010), Christmasstar (11-23-2010), ClaireLovesChristmas (11-22-2010), Courtney (11-21-2010), gabulldawg (11-22-2010), judesmama (11-22-2010), kelly ann (11-22-2010), made582 (11-22-2010), Seawaters (11-21-2010), TamaraQT (11-22-2010)

Old 11-21-2010, 07:40 PM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 85,677 Times in 15,141 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
light

Very exciting! My husband put up all of our outside lights yesterday as well. The weather was pretty nice here so he decided to do them. I think we will start lighting them the day after Thanksgiving.

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Burton Hillis
Old 11-22-2010, 05:23 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
My window lights are up aswell. Im the first in my street
Old 11-22-2010, 05:51 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,004 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
Awesome alot of you have your lights up! I guess I will put mine up the sunday after thanksgiving..not that I have alot
Old 11-22-2010, 06:13 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

snowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elf
Awesome! We haven't put up any decorations yet but I'm hoping we will soon since it's almost Thanksgiving.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:00 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry disposition
We have wreath out and that is it for outside stuff. This weekend i will get my real tree, hubby will do the outside lights and we will be all set! My neighbors already have theirs up and I am jealous, last year we were first
Old 11-23-2010, 04:09 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

silenceiseverything has shown a merry disposition
I'm planning on putting the lights up sometime next week. Only one of my neighbors has any Christmas decorations up. She has this small-ish tree outside of her yard and she put some ornaments on it and glued some of the leaves on the branches.