Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Doing Anything Christmasy This Weekend?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,950
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,272)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU

Old 11-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Mistletoeologist

Christy Carol has shown a merry dispositionChristy Carol has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by ElfWorks
she lives in arkansas, people! of course she has had it AND fixed it!!!

xoxox
You tell 'em!!

Old 11-11-2006, 09:00 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
i can say that cuz i have family from there.

xo

"Elfworks is right." *Jeff Westover

HAVE SPATULA. WILL TRAVEL......
www.thyca.org
http://www.aace.com/public/awareness...kCheckCard.pdf

OH HAPPY DAY! THE END OF KAKISTOCRACY IS HERE!!

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt
Old 11-11-2006, 09:01 PM
Mistletoeologist

Christy Carol has shown a merry dispositionChristy Carol has shown a merry disposition
then you do know all too well!
Old 11-12-2006, 12:50 AM
MMC Forummaster & Tech Elf

dominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companion
Plans for Santa Claus 3 went bust. We went all the way to the theater and found it to be way too crowded for our tastes so we went and looked at Christmas decorations at the various 24 hr mega stores around here. It was a fun night and I wouldn't be too disappointed if we were to just wait until it comes out on DVD to see it.

As for the squirrel, I wouldn't be opposed to trying it. By the way, I really appreciate Arkansas' stretch of 55. Smoothest of any road from here to Houston. Although I must admit that the first time I went through I missed an exit, got lost, and was cursing Arkansas for a while after that. I ended up spending one of those nightmarish anecdotal nights not too far outside of Little Rock (although I didn't know it at the time) in a place called Earl or Earle.
Old 11-12-2006, 09:11 AM
Mistletoeologist

I didnt even know they had a motel. Should I be afraid to ask? Did you hear banjo's?

I believe Earle is half way between LR and Memphis
Old 11-12-2006, 09:42 AM

dominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companion
It looked like a trucker community for the most part. I actually lost my map, I had a GPS unit that was telling me to make a U Turn at 80mph, and I decided to stop there for the night. The motel was a Super 8. It had no cable (not a big deal, I just thought all motels had it), every two commercials was something about ducks, and half the room's power stopped working in the middle of the night (including the bathroom). On top of all that I'm completely lost with the useless GPS, no map, with all my possessions on the back of a truck, and no car and no place to live in a place I had never been before. To say I was doubting my decision to move would be an extreme understatement.
Old 11-12-2006, 09:55 AM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
last nigt i had a couple of friends over. we watched 'how the grinch stole christmas' and 'home alone' then we baked cookies.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:02 AM
Ervserver

Christmas cookies?

Old 11-12-2006, 10:54 AM

Went to American Sales this morning (a seasonal decoration type place for those that aren't familiar). First fifty customers got a free $10 gift card, and they didn't open 'til 11:00! There was no line and the girlfriend and I both got one.

I'm thinking of using them to replace my dearly departed rotating tree stand. They have one on sale for $40.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:47 PM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Ervserver
Christmas cookies?

nope! better! double-fudge-chocolate....OH YEA!