Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » Hard to find toys....

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,977
Threads: 53,463
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,699)
Welcome to our newest member, SnowflakeMom
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn“t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
The Christmas Dress
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:40 PM
Last post by caninemomssister
11-20-2013 05:09 PM
1 Posts
Seeing Christmas...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:16 PM
50,017 Views  0 Posts
Christmastide (A German...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 07:58 PM
0 Posts
Annual Survey of...
By MMC Editor
09-16-2013 08:19 AM
Last post by icetene33
10-21-2013 04:04 PM
19,437 Views  2 Posts
The 12 (Easy) Ways of...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 08:52 PM
45,192 Views  0 Posts

Old 11-22-2010, 05:51 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,156 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Xtree1 Hard to find toys....

Theres always something out every Christmas that the kids ask for and you simply cannot find it anywhere!! My daughter wants Lotso Hugging Bear from Toy Story and he is completely sold out!!
A few months ago he was sitting on the shelves at Toys R Us and I remember thinking that it wouldnt be popular and i'd find one anywhere. How wrong was I?!! He is now a very popular and Hard to find toy. Shops cant get them and Ebay is asking for around £60-£70!! Which I am not giving.
Anyone else having trouble finding toys?
Old 11-22-2010, 08:32 AM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 70,512 Times in 14,033 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
My older son has all of the sudden decided he wants the Night Fury "Fire Breathing" dragon with 2 foot wing span. The earliest I will be able to look for it is Wednesday, I hope to find it before Black Friday, because it is already selling for more than $50 on Ebay, and it will probably be going up after Friday.

Go Bruins!!!
Old 11-22-2010, 08:44 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
My older son has all of the sudden decided he wants the Night Fury "Fire Breathing" dragon with 2 foot wing span. The earliest I will be able to look for it is Wednesday, I hope to find it before Black Friday, because it is already selling for more than $50 on Ebay, and it will probably be going up after Friday.
Good luck with that!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
xmas365 (11-22-2010)
Old 11-22-2010, 08:51 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,470 Times in 911 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by kelly ann View Post
Theres always something out every Christmas that the kids ask for and you simply cannot find it anywhere!! My daughter wants Lotso Hugging Bear from Toy Story and he is completely sold out!!
A few months ago he was sitting on the shelves at Toys R Us and I remember thinking that it wouldnt be popular and i'd find one anywhere. How wrong was I?!! He is now a very popular and Hard to find toy. Shops cant get them and Ebay is asking for around £60-£70!! Which I am not giving.
Anyone else having trouble finding toys?

Did you check Toys R Us online? They have it available here on their website.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:52 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Minta View Post
Did you check Toys R Us online? They have it available here on their website.
Im in the UK. I have checked their website but its out of stock here. Im not sure if I can order from the States??
Old 11-22-2010, 10:31 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

Jeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnogJeniferdwn will NOT spit in your eggnog
Kelly ann -- I've seen that bear everywhere. I know Kmart had it last weekend. PM me if you want me to look and get you one.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeniferdwn For This Useful Post:
kelly ann (11-22-2010)
Old 11-22-2010, 01:44 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
On The Early Show this morning, they were talking about a hard to find doll that is very popular this season. I can't think of the name of the doll, but there are different ones, and they come with their own paper, making it sound almost like a cabbage patch doll. They all have their own name, but one of the most popular is called I think, snowflake, or something to that effect. She is popular because of her blue hair.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by novelist View Post
On The Early Show this morning, they were talking about a hard to find doll that is very popular this season. I can't think of the name of the doll, but there are different ones, and they come with their own paper, making it sound almost like a cabbage patch doll. They all have their own name, but one of the most popular is called I think, snowflake, or something to that effect. She is popular because of her blue hair.
They sound interesting, as im a doll collector. I'll have a look out for them
Old 11-22-2010, 02:02 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Jeniferdwn View Post
Kelly ann -- I've seen that bear everywhere. I know Kmart had it last weekend. PM me if you want me to look and get you one.
Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:35 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,618 Times in 579 Posts
whitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnog
I haven't seen Lotso, but I haven't been to Wal-Mart to look for him! So far, I'm blessed that DD makes her list early and sticks with it. She is like me in that way. Her big ticket item this year is Barbie Video Girl and it is wrapped and ready for Santa to give!