Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,430
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,408)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Gift for Men
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:42 PM
57,096 Views  0 Posts
Gift 4 Re-Gifting: Yes or No?
By MMC Editor
01-25-2013 09:05 AM
Last post by Bradmac
04-14-2013 05:01 PM
43,482 Views  2 Posts
Washington's Christmas...
By MMC Editor
07-03-2011 09:16 PM
58,484 Views  0 Posts
What do elves get paid?
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:58 PM
48,597 Views  0 Posts
Bells The Legends of Nature at...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:54 PM
80,794 Views  0 Posts

Old 11-30-2010, 12:56 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Today I drove with my Bicycle through a small Forrest hom from Work.
The Sun was shining and with the Snow we have it was soooooo beautiful..
Tomorrow I will upload some of the Fotos I have made. Also from the Christmas Market in Speyer..
libbybelle (12-08-2010)
Old 11-30-2010, 01:09 PM
Radio Partner, The Christmas Station

Thanked 1,522 Times in 516 Posts
CJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Lucky! Send us some here! All we are getting is grey skies and rain here, would be nice to start December out with just a light covering of snow.

http://www.live365.com/stations/tscradiotwo
Old 12-02-2010, 03:30 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

libbybelle has shown a merry disposition
Snowflake Christmas & Snow!!

Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
today we had the most christmassy 29th November ever.....it started snowing slightly at 8am......getting stronger....but small, think flakes.....but it continued to snow like that until now and might continue until tomorrow morning.

It is at least 10-13cm of snow and tomorrow Kandice and I will sleigh-ridin
You're so lucky!! I live in Australia which is in the Southern Hemisphere. Anyway, our weather pattern is always the opposite of what it is in the Northern Hemisphere. So if it's winter there - then is summer here!!

Oh, I really would love to have a Christmas when there's snow!! That would be amazing!! Experience just a wonderful 'White Christmas'!!
Old 12-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,862 Times in 1,010 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Lucky you

We had our first fall last weekend
Old 12-05-2010, 05:29 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

One Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnog
It started snowing last night during our Christmas Parade here in North Carolina, snowed most of the night, and is so pretty this morning....

The Following User Says Thank You to One Spoiled Brat For This Useful Post:
libbybelle (12-06-2010)
Old 12-06-2010, 12:49 AM

libbybelle has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by One Spoiled Brat View Post
It started snowing last night during our Christmas Parade here in North Carolina, snowed most of the night, and is so pretty this morning....
I can't imagine living in a Winter Wonderland or a White Christmas. I'm living in Australia, and our summers are your winters. I just imagine the snow - must be really beautiful!! Hope you had fun at your Christmas Parade!
Old 12-06-2010, 09:23 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,202 Times in 480 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
It flurried here all day Sunday and that's about all we ever get (besides the occasional 1-2" about 2x a year) so I was really happy with it.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:03 AM

aprillynch-horning has shown a merry disposition
We got a thin layer here.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:03 AM

KasperNymand has shown a merry disposition
November 29th 2010, were also the coldest and most snowy November day, since XX years, here in Denmark.

I'm quiet sure, about that.

Here in Denmark, it's a "special" winter, because it's snowing many days in a row (of course with some pauses). But other years it's just snowing, then raining, then hailing, and so on.

This year it's just snowing quietly, and that looks awesome!

Especially beautiful to look at the very big Fir Trees (Christmas Trees, if you want), with snow lying on the branches.

Right now, I think there is about 20 - 40 cm of snow, outside.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,202 Times in 480 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
It snowed here last night! Ok, so we only got like 1/4-1/2" but still!!