Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Share photos of Christmas Past

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,002
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 11-11-2006, 10:17 AM
Ervserver

Share photos of Christmas Past

Thought it would be fun to share photos of Christmas past, post em if you got em!

Here is me at age 4, I still remember that inflatable, mom still has those glass ornaments!

Old 11-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
wow erv. i have that exact, i mean EXACT blow up santa. only mine is a teeny bit smaller. but it is the same face!!

xo

"Elfworks is right." *Jeff Westover

HAVE SPATULA. WILL TRAVEL......
www.thyca.org
http://www.aace.com/public/awareness...kCheckCard.pdf

OH HAPPY DAY! THE END OF KAKISTOCRACY IS HERE!!

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt
Old 11-11-2006, 10:25 AM
Ervserver

I don't have that one in the photo anymore....I'd pay whatever to get an exact replica. Methinks they don't exsist
Old 11-11-2006, 10:38 AM
On the Naughty List

sheepsnot is a new face around here!
Did you have your childhood pics colorized like they do movies? 8)
Old 11-11-2006, 12:46 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

mrshamm is a new face around here!
Here's a photo of me, my hubby, our son Xander (2 months old) and my grandparents. This was taken Christmas 2004.

Old 11-12-2006, 05:37 PM
Ervserver

Originally Posted by sheepsnot
Did you have your childhood pics colorized like they do movies? 8)

no, gramps musta had a color Kodak
Old 11-13-2006, 08:52 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,243 Times in 495 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe

That's my husband with a turkey he made a few years ago.

I need to dig up the picture of me pretending that I'm eating the whole thing with a fork.

I can post some other older ones later.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:16 AM
Ervserver

a proud chef
Old 11-14-2006, 10:17 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,243 Times in 495 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Oh I made him pose like that, hah hah. He always does the same pose in pictures, so I told him to do something different that emphasizes the turkey.

So that's what he did. It tasted wicked awesome by the way!
Old 11-14-2006, 10:18 AM
Ervserver

secret recipe?