Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Decorations > Lights & Decorations » What Christmas festivities are you doing right this minute?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 12-20-2010, 12:03 PM
is waiting for Fall
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,823 Times in 1,097 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
I'm here at work enjoying our decorations. One of the patients brought us cinnamon biscuits from Hardees this morning, and I'm nibbling on mine and listening to Christmas music.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryBells For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (12-21-2010), snowflake22 (02-05-2014)
Old 12-20-2010, 01:39 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

ChristmasAddict has shown a merry disposition
listening to "O Holy Night" by Nat King Cole. Later this week, I'll do more baking!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChristmasAddict For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,269 Times in 5,920 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Watching "Miracle on 34th Street" (1947, of course) and posting on the Merry Forums!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2010, 09:41 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I LOVE biscuits from Hardees!! I miss it so much out here in California. We had some this summer when we went to NC and Florida.

Cherylle in CA

Originally Posted by MerryBells View Post
I'm here at work enjoying our decorations. One of the patients brought us cinnamon biscuits from Hardees this morning, and I'm nibbling on mine and listening to Christmas music.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Right now I am listening to "Christmas in Dixie," which also happens to be my year-around ring tones on my phone!

Cherylle in CA
Old 12-21-2010, 10:49 AM
is waiting for Fall
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,823 Times in 1,097 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
I'm looking at my Office Tree and listening to "Brazilian Sleighbells".
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryBells For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-05-2014)
Old 01-02-2011, 10:09 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,236 Times in 2,287 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
During the 12 Days of Christmas (which only began December 25, 2010) I have been working on digitalizing & breaking Jon Solomon's 24 Hour Christmas Marathon radio show (on WPRB Princeton, NJ) into segments for CDs/MP3 files. I hope to be finished (a tall order) by Christmas 2010 end, January 6, 2011.

Here's the 2010 playlist.
snowflake22 (02-05-2014), xmas365 (01-02-2011)
Old 01-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
watching dvd "Holiday Inn" and drinking a hot Chocolate
snowflake22 (02-05-2014)
Old 01-02-2011, 01:27 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,669 Times in 14,905 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Sitting with 2 trees on watching TV
Old 01-02-2011, 03:02 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,236 Times in 2,287 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
During the 12 Days of Christmas (which only began December 25, 2010) I have been working on digitalizing & breaking Jon Solomon's 24 Hour Christmas Marathon radio show (on WPRB Princeton, NJ) into segments for CDs/MP3 files. I hope to be finished (a tall order) by Christmas 2010 end, January 6, 2011.

Here's the 2010 playlist.
Half way through! Twelve hours of twenty-four are broken down into tracks/files! January 6 will be here quick! Are four more days enough to finish? Stay tuned!
snowflake22 (02-05-2014)