Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » Im not feeling Christmassay...

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,839
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 12-14-2010, 03:30 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Im not feeling Christmassay...

Oh I dont know, why does everything happen all at once?!!! My son is not feeling well, my husband just took him to casualty to get him checked over (i cant stand hospitals!!) my daughter has been ill....I just feel like telling Christmas to postphone itself for another few weeks!! This is really not like me as I, as you know, love Christmas so much and I love the run up to the holidays, especially the last couple of weeks....but now it just feels like any other day. I keep asking myself...whats going to happen next?...its like a run of bad luck lately.
And the weather is really starting to annoy me. More snow forecast for the end of the week...urgh I need a vacation to Hawaii!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (12-14-2010), Head Elf (12-19-2010), snowflake22 (02-04-2014)
Old 12-14-2010, 04:12 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,468 Times in 1,754 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Chin up - this too will pass; it just doesn't seem like it at the moment. I'm totally with you on the "wonder what will happen next" thing. All I'll say is that I will be glad to see the back of 2010
Old 12-14-2010, 04:32 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,486 Times in 9,275 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by kelly ann View Post
Oh I dont know, why does everything happen all at once?!!! My son is not feeling well, my husband just took him to casualty to get him checked over (i cant stand hospitals!!) my daughter has been ill....I just feel like telling Christmas to postphone itself for another few weeks!! This is really not like me as I, as you know, love Christmas so much and I love the run up to the holidays, especially the last couple of weeks....but now it just feels like any other day. I keep asking myself...whats going to happen next?...its like a run of bad luck lately.
And the weather is really starting to annoy me. More snow forecast for the end of the week...urgh I need a vacation to Hawaii!!!
Dont feel bad Kelly Ann......I have felt like that lately too....you have company this year. The thing to remember is Christmas is the time for love AND miracles......Everyone here loves you.....now just don't give up on a miraculous restoration of your Christmas spirit !! There is still time.....xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Head Elf (12-19-2010), kelly ann (12-15-2010), snowflake22 (02-04-2014)
Old 12-14-2010, 08:08 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,932 Times in 922 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
I hear you...my precious Mom passed away on November 17th and nothing feels the same this year. I didn't want to bring anyone down on this board and so I stopped visiting for a while now.
I hope you start to feel happy and excited again and that all is well for you in every way.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
Head Elf (12-19-2010), kelly ann (12-15-2010), snowflake22 (02-04-2014)
Old 12-15-2010, 01:12 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

angelpugs has shown a merry disposition
candle

Hope things get better for you theres still time things may brighten up for you soon i will send good vibes your way.I'm from the northeast and i know about snow and frigid temps we're below zero this morning.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angelpugs For This Useful Post:
kelly ann (12-15-2010), snowflake22 (02-04-2014)
Old 12-15-2010, 02:23 AM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Thinking of you all Kelly. There's plenty of horrid lurg going round at the moment. Half the kids are off school round here. Let's hope (for once) that there's not too much snow!
The Following User Says Thank You to whychristmas For This Useful Post:
kelly ann (12-15-2010)
Old 12-15-2010, 06:30 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 9,537 Times in 1,441 Posts
Solice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the Wisemen
Sending you some light and love
Old 12-15-2010, 08:53 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,282 Times in 5,922 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I hope things start going better for you all very soon. We were sick over Thanksgiving---my DH was in the ER the night before---so I feel like I understand what you're going through.

I'm sending you some warm wishes that I hope are worth a smile:

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
kelly ann (12-15-2010)
Old 12-15-2010, 09:42 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Thanks! Sorry for having a whinge. The docs sent him home last night with antibiotics....hopefully we'll have a plain sailing week ahead of us!!

Tonight, its hot chocolate and Christmas movies....!!!
Old 12-15-2010, 09:43 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by momnan30 View Post
I hear you...my precious Mom passed away on November 17th and nothing feels the same this year. I didn't want to bring anyone down on this board and so I stopped visiting for a while now.
I hope you start to feel happy and excited again and that all is well for you in every way.
Sorry to hear about your mother....I do hope you will have a nice Christmas though. x