Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,246
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,726)
Welcome to our newest member, PrincipalPankley

Old 12-21-2010, 10:43 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 73,062 Times in 12,761 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
If We Just...

If about 50 of us posted 5 times, we could reach over 300,000 posts here on MMC. I'm willing; are you?

Cherylle in CA

Old 12-21-2010, 10:45 AM

Last Achievements

Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Ya' know what? It doesn't even have to be on this thread!!! PLUS, it adds to your TOTAL posts! How cool is that?

Cherylle in CA
Old 12-21-2010, 10:46 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,503 Times in 1,767 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
I'm guessing you're meaning in the Countdown thread?? Just to clarify because I'd hate to think we were adding them and they weren't being counted!!!

I can certainly do that!!
Old 12-21-2010, 11:08 AM

Last Achievements

I think it is TOTAL posts! Scroll down the main page to see the total. I think we are just over 220 posts from 300,000.

Cherylle in CA

Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
I'm guessing you're meaning in the Countdown thread?? Just to clarify because I'd hate to think we were adding them and they weren't being counted!!!

I can certainly do that!!
Old 12-21-2010, 11:10 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,158 Times in 715 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Im not understanding this? Post five times where?
The Following User Says Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (12-09-2011)
Old 12-21-2010, 11:13 AM

Last Achievements

At MMC. On the main page, if you scroll down the main forums page, you will see over 299,000 posts on our site. Radio John D (I think) posted about this (can't remember which thread). So the more we ALL post, the more the numbers will increase! How'm I doing, HollyJells?

Cherylle in CA

Originally Posted by kelly ann View Post
Im not understanding this? Post five times where?
Old 12-21-2010, 11:14 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,503 Times in 1,767 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Okay - gotcha! When I looked, we were sitting on 299,799 posts so we should definitely hit the 300,000 without any problems at all!!!
Old 12-21-2010, 11:18 AM

Last Achievements

I totally agree. Isn't it exciting?

Cherylle in CA

Okay - gotcha! When I looked, we were sitting on 299,799 posts so we should definitely hit the 300,000 without any problems at all!!!
Old 12-21-2010, 11:20 AM

Last Achievements

Mo,
When I looked at your post I saw 3,800 plus posts and I thought: Man, how did I get that high! Then I noticed those were YOUR posts, LOL!! You probably will reach 4,000!! Good Luck!

Cherylle in CA

Old 12-21-2010, 11:22 AM

Last Achievements

Radio JonD,
Was it you who "tuned" us in?

Cherylle in CA