Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Everyone ready for tomorrow?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,842
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, HVEKU

Old 12-23-2010, 03:22 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Mistletoe Everyone ready for tomorrow?

Hard to believe its Christmas Eve tomorrow. I've finally got all my food shopping done and present shopping!! So I wouldn't mind if we had ten inches of snow tomorrow LOL. My kids are super excited. So is everyone ready for the big day??
Old 12-23-2010, 04:15 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
presents are bought, some are packed...will be done tonight when babygal is in bed....popcorn chain will be done while watching The Polar Express tonight and now I gotta clean the house....started already with the laundry and arranging the place.......but I would say....Yes I am ready

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
kelly ann (12-23-2010)
Old 12-23-2010, 05:00 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

angelpugs has shown a merry disposition
Christmas Tree

Everything is set here for tomorrow having family get together.
The Following User Says Thank You to angelpugs For This Useful Post:
kelly ann (12-23-2010)
Old 12-23-2010, 06:13 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,986 Times in 9,434 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I am!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
kelly ann (12-23-2010)
Old 12-23-2010, 07:48 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,699 Times in 14,907 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
As ready as I will ever be!
Old 12-23-2010, 10:20 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
I'm all ready for Christmas. Today i caught up on laundry, nd cleand the house. I also brought out the cookies I baked that were in the freezer, I figur why not start enjoying them now. I also put our my Chrustmas candy. Tomorrow, I'll bake an apple pie, and get organized for Christmas Eve appetizers, and also get ready in any way for Christmas day. Tomorrow night, dh and I will go to 5:30 mass, then it's home with the family celebrating the holiday.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:59 AM
Christmasologist

Blue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elf
No, not even close! Can't Christmas day be a few days late this year? I have some baking to do... A lot of baking to do and I've been a good little procrastinator this season. But tomorrow nights mass always puts Christmas in perspective.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:40 AM
is waiting for Fall
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,823 Times in 1,097 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
I'm making a trip to my Church this afternoon to put up some banners (the ladies on the Chancel committe asked if I could do it for them as I'm taller), and then it's home to wrap the pet's presents. THEN I will be ready for tomorrow. And here's something new; my Church is having a single Christmas Eve service at 7:30 (used to be one at 7:30pm and one at 10:30pm), so I actually get to go home and see a Christmas movie with the hubby, and Maybe I'll have some fun and track Santa! Usually I'm not home to do that. Of course, we'll be trying to find the Midnight Mass from the Vatican on one of the local channels later on, as that is the most beautiful place I think I have ever seen. Good times coming, folks! Good times!
Old 12-23-2010, 03:43 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

winterberry has shown a merry disposition
holly

nearly done, ive just put the ham in water to soak over night, then i'm cooking the turkey and ham tomorrow.... yum, can't wait for them delicious Christmas Eve smells.
Old 12-23-2010, 07:40 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

DayTek has shown a merry dispositionDayTek has shown a merry dispositionDayTek has shown a merry disposition
I am ready! I have been for a while! The season started November 1st for me and I can not believe it's finally here. Christmas Eve is my favourite day of the year (Christmas is a close 2nd...haha).

I work tomorrow until 3:00, but I'll be tracking Santa all day After work, it's all family and fulfilling traditions. Can't believe where I'll be this time of night tomorrow!

This is my last post for the year/season as I'm a busy beaver until the New Year.

Hoping all of you have a blessed Christmas - It's been wonderful being apart of this forum again this year.

Merry Christmas and see you all next year!