Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Tomorrow, TOMORROW!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 12-23-2010, 06:31 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,833 Times in 9,414 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Tomorrow, TOMORROW!

I can hardly believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve!

Are you excited????

I am!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Sanity Clause (12-23-2010)
Old 12-23-2010, 07:46 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,665 Times in 14,904 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I am so excited, I feel like a kid again!
Old 12-23-2010, 08:15 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,156 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Cant wait
The Following User Says Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (12-23-2010)
Old 12-23-2010, 12:33 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,109 Times in 684 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Unfortunately, a lot of my excitement has disappeared for season. I'm sick and have some other things going, so... now I'm just going through the motions and waiting for it to be over. I am really disappointed too, as I had been so excited for it to get here.

I sincerely hope everyone has a lovely holiday though!
Old 12-23-2010, 02:31 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
I'm excited too. After all the work and planning, I cant blieve the big day is here!
The Following User Says Thank You to novelist For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (12-24-2010)
Old 12-23-2010, 02:46 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Sanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elf
I am massively excited about it, it's the best time of the year for me,as magical and wonderful as when I was a small child scanning the night sky for Father Christmas's sleigh and reindeer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sanity Clause For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2010, 11:04 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,722 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
oh yes I am exited.....so exited that I only slept til 5am this morning......everysthing is ready...I am sitting here now looking at the decorated tree and am just happy

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2010, 02:05 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

Father Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
YIPPEEEE!! Cant wait!

Got to buy my brothers present today but then its Christmas movies, mince pies while cuddling the cats

Theres snow on the ground too
The Following User Says Thank You to Father Christmas For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2010, 06:04 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,781 Times in 1,184 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
Unfortunately, a lot of my excitement has disappeared for season. I'm sick and have some other things going, so... now I'm just going through the motions and waiting for it to be over. I am really disappointed too, as I had been so excited for it to get here.

I am sorry to hear that Courtney, I sure hope and pray things get better for you.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
The Following User Says Thank You to Snow-in-Texas For This Useful Post:
Courtney (12-24-2010)
Old 12-24-2010, 06:35 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,833 Times in 9,414 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Courtney View Post

I am so sorry to hear. I know a few years back I had surgery 2 days before Christmas and was laying in bed recoverying on Christmas Day. It was difficult but I managed to have a nice Christmas. Not quite the same when you're sick though.

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Courtney (12-24-2010)