Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Christmas this year...

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 12-27-2010, 12:40 PM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
Christmas this year...

I was going through some things coming up to this year's Christmas, so I was worried I would be depressed during my favorite day of the year. About three weeks ago, my husband and I found out we were expecting our second child. Unfortunately, the Monday before Christmas, I miscarried.

I was devastated, but worked hard to make sure it didn't destroy my Christmas spirit. My family was very supportive and helped us out with our son and helping me stay on pace with getting ready for Christmas. I thank God for prayer, because He gave me peace and made it very easy for me to keep smiling and actually enjoy the season. I remembered how blessed I still am, despite my loss and concentrated on taking care of my wonderful little boy, who is honestly my main reason to smile right now.

When Christmas arrived, I was able to enjoy everything and be my normal, happy go-lucky self. My gifts were epic! My husband, mom, dad and sister all chipped in and got me an iPad, then my mom got me a Kinect for my Xbox 360 and my brother, who's a pilot for United Airlines, got my husband and I two round trip tickets to any destination of our choice!

To top it all off, we experienced our first White Christmas in Atlanta in almost 130 years! It was amazing. It was the perfect Christmas.

In a way, it's a blessing that I was hit with this tragedy during Christmas time because the natural warmth and happiness of the season helped keep me from falling into my sadness too deeply. I'm even coping with my after-Christmas blues well. The greatest gift I received this Christmas was peace and understanding. Can't put a price on that!
JOHNOR (12-27-2010), kelly ann (12-27-2010), MerryCarey (12-27-2010), Smiley21 (02-22-2011)
Old 12-27-2010, 01:18 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,269 Times in 5,920 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
God has blessed you with a strong faith and a positive outlook. I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas in spite of your tragedy.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
Old 12-27-2010, 02:09 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,156 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Sorry for your loss. Im glad your Christmas turned out ok in the end.
Old 12-27-2010, 04:11 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
so glad you had a lovely christmas despite your loss reine.

here's to christmas 2011! who knows.... you may have another beautiful baby by then.

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 12-27-2010, 05:06 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,833 Times in 9,414 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in prayer.

I am glad that you ended up having a nice Christmas.